Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pollyanna263

VIP Member
How do you report ? When I've tried you have to choose an option and 'cause it's a bot' isn't one of them 🤣 I've done it previously and said they was pretending to be 'someone I know' anyone know if that's the right way ?
i do it as it’s posting content that shouldn’t be on insta, then it’s spam

Reactions: 10

universalminds

Do they have to pay something if they put AD on their posts ? Otherwise I don’t understand why she avoids putting AD?

Last edited:

Parry1988

VIP Member
I think it will be Hinch trying to go on I'm a Celeb either this year or next. She'd love being able to eat next to nothing, moaning to other Z-listers about how hard her life is as an influencer and how she gets trolled constantly blesserart. And she'll absolutely thrive off the letters from home and constantly playing the sad mum missing the kids card. When really we all know she'd take a locket with pictures of Audrey and the Maldon 3 inside.
Or a hanky with mummmazzzz perfume sprayed on it

• Haha
  • Sick

User8184

Chatty Member
Did I see the dark nails in the last video or are my eyes deceiving me 👀 please someone else go check

Edit to add::
Nope ignore me I went and looked again and she has a dark nail on her new set.. lol

passthewine46

Can someone explain why for February she has a job of “laundry pile”. Why does that have to be a job for the month surely this is a daily job.
The Brillo pads or should I say secret little sponges. How they could be described as a sponge is beyond me. She really is very child like. My sil has got very excited about this and can’t believe she’s never thought to use them to clean her dish washer. Iv just slowly explained why she hasn’t used them on her dishwasher and why it isn’t a good idea. But she’s told me if it’s good Enough for mrs hinch it’s good enough for her. Ok crack on 🤦🏼‍♀️
Wish my laundry pile was monthly…it’s very much a daily thing 😆 A daily growing thing 😆 If it gets any bigger I’m charging it rent!

Not even caught up yet but had to run when I saw that grid post. Oh ss and sof are def trolling us. One has a Dino bathroom, the other has Dino pj's.
Think I know which I'd prefer

Call me stupid - but something has been niggling me regards comments that twat Inch makes regarding their sons.

I have a feeling they may end up using their "label" for those poor lads "Hinchbros" for part of their future business plan? Kids clothes/other related stuff?

On IG the "Hinchbros" name has already been taken as a currently empty account.
I hope I'm wrong...

View attachment 1049128
Yup! They're gonna try and flog that shite! Those poor beautiful boys x

Reactions: 9