Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Wotsitslife

Chatty Member
Don’t see the need for the sheet on the floor personally when that flooring is easily wipeable. Come on sopha thought you were the ‘Queen’ of cleaning 🧼 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9

MumtoKE

What’s she gonna do in a years time when Ronnie shows interest in cars? Paint over the mural like it’s nothing?
I was thinking that, such a lot of time,effort and expense (I doubt she paid for it), when in a few months time he will be into something else!

BigGobNoKnob

She had different nails (and terrible fake tan) in the video Jamie put up at Tesco. Now back to the same ones she’s had for ages in that video of Lennie!
And who is filming it if JimBobNoKnob is out unless she has Inspector Gadget arms and 2 thumbs on one hand?! Did notice the swift zoom in to avoid the nails!

• Haha

IamIncog

I'm pretty sure the painting so far is just the base. He then adds colour on top. Looking at his Insta pictures he's done similar colours then shows the finished article after the main colour is added. Hope I'm right here anyway.

Just to add when my oldest was a toddler I moved into a house where the small baby room had already been painted all round the room. Hills (a bit like tellytubby land with a big sun rising over the hill) with cartoon like pictures including the Pink Panther which was brilliant, and other characters which sadly I can't remember now. (This was 40 years ago :ROFLMAO: ) Much more fitting for a young child, and everyone loved it. I think this is wrong for Ron, something farmy yes, but with colourful tractors and just a few cartoon style animals. These pictures could give him nightmares.
I get what you mean. It’s quite grown up isn’t it? Although I won’t lie sheep are one of my favourite animals (quite random I know) but I think I’d be over the moon with them on my wall🤣🤣 I do think instead of all of the hills and scenery there should have been a tractor or whatever. My little boy likes diggers.
Hopefully he may get a toy one in his room or something. Or one of those beds that looks like something (a tractor for example) would be cool. It’s not like she’s not got the money to get custom furniture like that.

Reactions: 8

Ray_of_Sunshine

VIP Member
What I noticed.
Someone's commented that she is definitely pregnant. Not sure what makes them think that apart from the constant baggy clothes.
In the second photo I thought she looks very like Katie Price. :oops:
Also see in Jimbobs video in Teshco when he's giving her the flowers. She's got a new nail job. And is that self tan on her hands. Looks awful

Is it Katie Price?? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Hinch isn’t that grotesque (looks wise) 🤣

• Haha

N0sey.P4rker

Chatty Member
we invented a bespoke cocktail called a "Fat Frog' = Orange Bacardi Breezer/Vodka Ice and Blue Wkd
Wait, wait, wait - you are responsible for my horrendous hangover when I was 15 😂 😂 😂 although I think we used orange reef instead of the orange bacardi!

Nice to see Ronnie finally doing something without his mother holding him back.
I thought that too! But all you really see him do is help the niece squeeze some syrup in to the bowl then she done the rest.

I've watched that video back a few times and I'm 99% sure these videos have been stitched in the wrong order - where does all that chocolate go? why is it not on the spoon?!
For reference the photo with the faces covered comes after Jamie pours the chocolate on

Attachments

Crunkycarrot

Ooh there was a story of the boys and the niece baking for gepeto just now but it's gone?

Nope it's back....🙈

• Wow

candyland_

VIP Member
I was thinking that, such a lot of time,effort and expense (I doubt she paid for it), when in a few months time he will be into something else!
I don’t think he would give his time away for free, it’s not like he’s going to get much work off the back of her.

Cantdecide

I’m so annoyed 😒 I don’t know if it’s been mentioned because these threads move quicker than soph did to her new gaff when Stacey got hers 😂 but what the actual… when she said they where having his room painted with a farm mural I thought brilliant. It’s going to be big colourful animals, a big bright red barn, you know the kind of farm that is portrayed in a children story book, but no, he got a boring realistic farm that I just cannot be arsed with.
Give it time, that’s just the first draw, they’ll be additional layers, colours and animals,

F the dust.

VIP Member
Urgh hinch train! Another idea stolen from a smaller account who started a “love train”. I know hinch follows this account and it’s not the first time she has stolen one of her ideas and past it off as her own
She really has, I know who you mean and she's too nice to ever call Hinch out!

• Sad
3 is the minimum you can have for a herd of alpacas, they aren’t happy alone or as two apparently. When we were talking about it a week or two ago, I think I found that they are castrated at 18 months. No idea how old hers are…
Thanks, I couldn't remember x

Reactions: 7