Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

IrishCatlady

VIP Member
I'm not on the facebook group, is there anything worth seeing? Or is it just the general vibe that people are losing interest?

To be honest I can't even be bothered watching her stories anymore, its either alpacas or just pure beige
Screenshots on the previous thread🤭🤭🤭

Reactions: 6

mrsnosy

Honestly I felt mad at Xmas time with her and the day Jaimie landed at the house in the camper. So I typed into Google "I hate mrs hinch" and tattle came up 😍 I wish I found it sooner, I'd honestly never heard of it before x
It was brummymummyof2 who made me find my way here 😂

• Heart

All.the.vest

Very Kate to the party but I was certain her video said hinch farm in the loft?

Very Kate to the party but I was certain her video said hinch farm in the loft?
Don’t know how to add 2 pics but according to the floor guys it’s actually the garage that says hinch farm

Attachments

• Sick

Cantdecide

Has anyone looked at the u-tube of the garage / attic floor guys did? Shows an area with kettle and toaster in the garage.
May just be a dry / break area for any trades working on the house, may be kitchen has been demolished or given the HQ on the attic flour may be they’re spending more time in there - new office?

C1D8224B-6149-4B41-BA6D-C898AF858670.jpeg

Reactions: 5

IfImHonesht

Chatty Member
Aww fabulous!
I used to run a website which had a popular forum (with a serious purpose at the time), did calendar shoots for charity and sold merchandise (all designed by a group of 3 of us). This included hoodies with our logo and forum nicknames on.

We ended up organising big get togethers in Birmingham - as central as anywhere.
We all stayed in a hotel, brought goodies - helium baloons to inhale, pink cowgirl hats etc and went out for the night, had great fun and was so successful we repeated that several times.

Firm friendships made and we also had gatherings in some of our homes, generally being silly & having a laugh.

There was an on going joke about mini sausages 🌭 (remind you of anyone?) so cocktail sausages always featured & we invented a bespoke cocktail called a "Fat Frog' = Orange Bacardi Breezer/Vodka Ice and Blue Wkd! It was green & tasted like Refresher sweets! 🍸

When we initially met up after a couple of years on the forum we all hit it off like old friends! 💗
If youre actually responsible for fat frogs then i both love and hate you 😂

• Haha

Suebigfatsue87

VIP Member
She looks almost normal without the stupid filters. Her brows don't even resemble Maccie D's for a change. Stop fucking hiding behind filters you gloit. Embrace your natural self. What's with the teefs though. Everyone seems to be looking like Bugs Bunny cast offs just lately. 🤔
She reminds me of that m to the b girl on Tik tok