Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
That golden pothos has grown an awful lot in one year. I have lots of them in my house and yes they grow quickly but I’d love to know her secret because they haven’t grown that much in the space of a year. Something not quite right there.
View attachment 1051318
Is that her potatoes on them shelves? Potatoes need to be stored in the dark as they go green when they're left out in the light

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Eyesopened

VIP Member
She'll be going in with a ruler to tighten the painted lines on the mural. Its going to bug her senseless if its not perfectly straight

Bozhog81

Chatty Member
It’s The Hinch effect.
I used to be a fan of jus roll Pastry because I’m a lazy mam at tea time.
I can’t stand the stuff now. Reminds me of polished claws and Mariah Carey screeching in the bavkftound
😭😭😭😭😭😭☠☠☠☠ I spat my tea back in the mug reading that lol

• Haha

daffodilgirl

VIP Member
She allegedly said she was on Sertraline back in the summer I think it was. My experience of that anti depressant was feeling numb, not wanting to laugh manically.
I was on these and they actually made me feel worse rather than better. I was in a constant daze and like a zombie.

• Sad

ragdollmissy

VIP Member
We know Henry enjoys rolling in fox pooh, I wonder if he'll enjoy the turds left by the alpacas in the garden too? :unsure:

• Haha

Bozhog81

Chatty Member
The thought of Earthworm Jim shouting oi oi at thousands of creepy crawlies as they're dumped on his gormless head has amused me no end! I'm a Celeb need to sign him up.
It would be the best, Freda would obviously have to move into the loft to babysit Zoph. I don't think she could cope looking after her two boys and her fury brats without adult supervision 😂

• Haha

Kiko

VIP Member
Not a fan of the wall memorial. The animals are just a bit too much 😳 but each to their own I guess

She woke one day and realised there was a daft bowl of shitty looking moss on the table and binned it. Next in the bin should be Soph ie.
Just why would you have a bowl of moss on your bloody coffee table😭when I’m gardening I scrape it up…and bin it! Where it belongs honestly if my husband came home and I had a bowl of moss in the house he’d probably walk straight back out the door

Ahhh bless 'em, Inch has been treating Soph to an early Valentine's treat by splashing the cash on the card again.

View attachment 1051643
Makes me wonder what bullshit she’s going to churn out for Valentine’s Day..the mind boggles. It will be grim whatever it is,or she’ll have ANOTHER day off to spend with nonob. Shudder 🤢

• Haha