Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Honestly I felt mad at Xmas time with her and the day Jaimie landed at the house in the camper. So I typed into Google "I hate mrs hinch" and tattle came up 😍 I wish I found it sooner, I'd honestly never heard of it before x
Welcome to the 'sesspit'!

I think I came here to read about MOD and FOF, found this thread and was hooked. I didn't know much about her and wondered what was wrong with her and why she had a thread....🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 12

Susalu

I think they are the new nails
Ah ok, thanks! I thought the white polish was on her first finger and ring. Not the middle and ring. She’ll need to be careful with her prerecords as those nails are more obvious than just one colour all over.

Reactions: 11

Meg5290

I came here just to say what work has she had done cos she looks so different in these new photos

Cantdecide

It will look great I’m still not sure why she can’t have bright primary colours that are engaging. All colours she has have to be variations of grey and white. Now she has colour it even has to be watered down. 😴 one wall with a farm mural would of been enough, then one blank wall. Then perhaps a wall with chalk paint, she claims ron loves drawing so much it would of been great for him. Mark my words that mural is about her flashing the cash. Ronnie is 2. He isn’t going to walk around admiring brush stroke details. Let him be a kid for Christ sake.
I’m thinking this is a base and colour will be added.
Looking at the artists other work, I think it’ll be stunning. I agree A lot of expense I feel for a room he’ll only sleep in. Would of been nice in the play room where both boys would benefit.

It’s being done by an artist - these things aren’t instant they take days / weeks. (Edit - This was in reply to another post I accidentally deleted and can’t find)

Last edited:

Elle055

How long until Ron draws all over it?
It's beautiful, but he might think it needs colouring in!

Crunkycarrot

Signing off for a bit and avoiding her braggy arse for a while, just found out today I’m being made redundant and we’ll be having to sell our animals off at the petting farm. The thought of saying goodbye is killing me more than losing my job
This is awful I'm so sorry 😔 sending love x

• Heart

Bozhog81

Chatty Member
I think it will be Hinch trying to go on I'm a Celeb either this year or next. She'd love being able to eat next to nothing, moaning to other Z-listers about how hard her life is as an influencer and how she gets trolled constantly blesserart. And she'll absolutely thrive off the letters from home and constantly playing the sad mum missing the kids card. When really we all know she'd take a locket with pictures of Audrey and the Maldon 3 inside.

Be even funnier if Zoph decided she's the camp cook, slop on a plate anyone. 🤣

• Haha