Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kate500

I know the “she’s selfish/boastful” comments have been done to death on here now but I just watched back her reel highlights of the new non-farm and seeing it all there in one go it is actually disgusting.

Genuinely how much money do you think she is spunking on the house we have so far confirmed:

- timber orangery extension I’m guessing circa £150k
- brand new kitchen though the old one looked nice £30k
- two new kids bathrooms £10k
- new carpets throughout (though this has been quietly ignored £10k?)
- new painting throughout £750 a room what do we think 10 rooms plus hallways so £10k?
-loft flooring £5k?
-utility room + all new appliances 3/4K?
-boot room/movie room/playroom/ (“this will be one of the first rooms we tackle” except it hasn’t been mentioned since then what’s going on there)/sheds for the shit alpacas.
Maybe a few grand for each?

easily at £225k CASH from just the things she’s boasted about yet alone other rooms and this doesn’t even include the other bathrooms.

she’s doing an entire renovation literally in 3 months, all in one go, of a house that didn’t even need renovating. there was Nothing even wrong with the house it wasn’t like it was 80s carpet and flowery wallpaper it all looked pretty neutral to me already!

how much space do four people even need it reeks of chavs got rich.

She needs even less space than most people probably just 3sq meters to fit her crushed velvet sofa because that’s where she’ll spend 97% of her time.
I’d go way more than that for some of those figures too-can easily spend 20-30k just on an Aga, lets see if it’s an Everhot!!!

Reactions: 12

Pollyanna263

VIP Member
I know the “she’s selfish/boastful” comments have been done to death on here now but I just watched back her reel highlights of the new non-farm and seeing it all there in one go it is actually disgusting.

Genuinely how much money do you think she is spunking on the house we have so far confirmed:

- timber orangery extension I’m guessing circa £150k
- brand new kitchen though the old one looked nice £30k
- two new kids bathrooms £10k
- new carpets throughout (though this has been quietly ignored £10k?)
- new painting throughout £750 a room what do we think 10 rooms plus hallways so £10k?
-loft flooring £5k?
-utility room + all new appliances 3/4K?
-boot room/movie room/playroom/ (“this will be one of the first rooms we tackle” except it hasn’t been mentioned since then what’s going on there)/sheds for the shit alpacas.
Maybe a few grand for each?

easily at £225k CASH from just the things she’s boasted about yet alone other rooms and this doesn’t even include the other bathrooms.

she’s doing an entire renovation literally in 3 months, all in one go, of a house that didn’t even need renovating. there was Nothing even wrong with the house it wasn’t like it was 80s carpet and flowery wallpaper it all looked pretty neutral to me already!

how much space do four people even need it reeks of chavs got rich.

She needs even less space than most people probably just 3sq meters to fit her crushed velvet sofa because that’s where she’ll spend 97% of her time.
Plus the workshop and all the tools
Plus the fencing and shelter for the alpacas
Plus the dog wash
Plus the ‘resin driveway with lights’ that was on her whiteboard list

This HAS to be why there aren't that many pics of any fans with her. You'd think someone with over 4m followers would be getting papped, no? No one knows what the fuck she actually looks like. I find this mind blowing.

ETA: This isn't me picking apart her looks, I don't think she is ugly, far from it... I mean from what I think she looks like anyway 🤦‍♀️
5A3024E7-8FE1-49EE-98D6-6D32B5BEF1DC.jpeg

mammaof3

VIP Member
She allegedly said she was on Sertraline back in the summer I think it was. My experience of that anti depressant was feeling numb, not wanting to laugh manically.

I wonder if that's why he's her bodyguard all the time, and she's always at the parent's or they are with her.

Bozhog81

Chatty Member
Abit kate to the party but just seen the house was sold in October?! I hope her sheep find out she’s been so deceitful.
Most won't care, they're too conditioned now sadly.
I think her popularity will start to fall over the next 18 months though. Her fans just won't have the cash to copy her, and they'll start to get fed up with the constant free gifts she gets, and her ads, when they're having to rob Peter to pay Paul. And have to decide on heating or eating 😔😔

Bozhog81

Chatty Member
OMG 😂😂😂 I can imagine sitting down with a cuppa to watch Anglia News and all of a sudden hear her screeching on there, followed by Inch shouting “Oi Oi boys! Come errrrrrre”and just see the Maldon 3 pronking around the High St, up and down the hill and along the prom. I’d love it if this was accompanied by the theme music of ‘The Benny Hill Show’ 😂

That would make my year. It would be like Fenton the dog, chasing those deers, with his owner screaming his name. She'd never live it down. 🤣

OMG 😂😂😂 I can imagine sitting down with a cuppa to watch Anglia News and all of a sudden hear her screeching on there, followed by Inch shouting “Oi Oi boys! Come errrrrrre”and just see the Maldon 3 pronking around the High St, up and down the hill and along the prom. I’d love it if this was accompanied by the theme music of ‘The Benny Hill Show’ 😂
[/QUOTE,]

• Haha
Give it a few months and someone in the family will develop some kind of allergy to the Alpacas, so she's had to rehome them. Nothing to do with them showing aggression, and the fact she realises she has made a huge mistake and she is out of her depth!
Don't know if it's been said yet, but that excuse would but hilarious because Alpaca fur is hypoallergenic (which is why I find it strange she sort of scoffed at the idea of selling their fur, since it's actually really dear!) so it would be really ironic. She'll have to come up with a good excuse before deciding they're not alpaca people 😅