Mrs Hinch #509 Garage floors on Klarna while Roy the llama causes drama

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She'll be going in with a ruler to tighten the painted lines on the mural. Its going to bug her senseless if its not perfectly straight

Reactions: 11
I love animals and don’t mind farms but duck me even as a grown adult those a woman’s terrify me noway would I want to sleep in there

Reactions: 19
I'm sorry but I would tit myself waking up to that staring at me in the night, so poor little Ron is gonna be petrified! She's really not thought this through 😪

Screenshot_20220209-191046_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 34
That mural would be absolutely stunning IN THE RIGHT SETTING!!
If he loves animals why would you not do cartoon cutesy ones? Funny ones????

Absolute cuntwaffle she is.

Reactions: 34
Rons room isn't going to have any colour is it? It's going to be beige because that's what she likes. :cry:

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
Give me the stuffed giraffe monstrosity over those farm animals any day!

Also, why is it when they're indoors and doing activities with Ron they're the typical helicopter parents and waaaay OTT with interfering but when its an unsafe environment (like with the alpacas of doom) its like woah step back let Ron get on with it. Make it make sense!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Poor Ron...imagine trying to sleep with that pig staring at him...I am sure he doesn't like farms as much as she seems to!!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Can I get some clarification here as it's bugging me!!!

Was it always her intention to the Maldon 3 run riot around the whole garden or did she duck up and has now realised the paddock isn't big enough cause its not an actual farm only a tend one?? It looks like they are destroying the lawn (not their fault)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Just saw this on the Internet 🙄 over 4 million followers, yeah how many of those followers are bots 🙄 and she's got a "talent manager" 🤭🤭 a talent for what? Everyone has to bloody clean. oh I can't belive how I got so badly sucked in my her when she first came on the scene 🤮🤮🤮 she really infuriates me sometimes. I hope this year, is her and miss Greedys downfall. And I really hope instagram stop allowing people to buy followers. Sorry for the rant, had a crappy day at work and I'm crippled with endometriosis 🤢😭
Hope your ok, I will admit I never got the hype never wanted to follow her untill I came across tattle and this thread you guys keep me entertained so much so I had to join tattle 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I don't get why they didn't have the mural in the playroom. Least they'd have all day with the babysitters to look at it. How much time will Ronnie actually spend in his bedroom to see it? They'll only be in their rooms to sleep, so what's the point?

• Heart
Reactions: 30
The mural is likely to cost thousands.
As previously said - once Ron is older he won't like & will grow out of it then those walls will be painted over!

Should have had it done in the boy's playroom, if at all. Way too creepy although undoubtedly the artist is talented.

• Heart
Reactions: 32

Was it always her intention to the Maldon 3 run riot around the whole garden or did she duck up and has now realised the paddock isn't big enough cause its not an actual farm only a tend one?? It looks like they are destroying the lawn (not their fault)
She’ll never admit it but I think she’s realised she’s fucked up with the paddock. I bet one day she let them out and that was it, they ran riot.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Just saw this on the Internet 🙄 over 4 million followers, yeah how many of those followers are bots 🙄 and she's got a "talent manager" 🤭🤭 a talent for what? Everyone has to bloody clean. oh I can't belive how I got so badly sucked in my her when she first came on the scene 🤮🤮🤮 she really infuriates me sometimes. I hope this year, is her and miss Greedys downfall. And I really hope instagram stop allowing people to buy followers. Sorry for the rant, had a crappy day at work and I'm crippled with endometriosis 🤢😭
Think they’re writing about someone other than Soph here!

44AF016E-C53C-49AD-A1ED-E9F29C2F10B9.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 27

She fucked up! Or else they wouldn't already have 2 separate fenced in areas. I'm still waiting to see her training them with headcollars on! That would be far safer for the kids.
What happens when she gets deliveries etc. They can't open the gates if the alpacas are out as they've no control over them. What if one of the kids opens a door and lets the dog out?
It's all just so badly thought out and rushed as she was desperate for them. She's an idiot!

• Heart
Reactions: 32
That wall and especially that pig is terrifying!!! Does every wall have to be bloody beige. Give him some life and colour for gods sake woman

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.