Mrs Hinch #509 Garage floors on Klarna while Roy the llama causes drama

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hinch isn’t that grotesque (looks wise)

Reactions: 8
It would be good if they stopped doing this
So many comments all over the place and can't resist using euphemisms,making themselves transparent and encouraging
a negative view of
Tat ?
they aren’t allowed to take it out of tattle so I’m guessing they are trying to appear like they are a hun to not get caught out? I don’t have fb cba with it. Hun central.

Reactions: 18
£20 for those flowers? Give me a couple of bunches of daffodils any day.
New nails. She hid them on her story but can be seen on twatheads.

Reactions: 18
I reckon she’s got a photoshoot for something tomorrow. New hair, new nails, tan and the hair band keeping hair out of her face to stop it looking greasy for a hair stylist tomorrow
And they definitely look like freshly microbladed eyebrows.....

Reactions: 15
Trite quote using the kids also do they look really different? does she usually filter them to that extent?! I knew she did a bit but they look like different kids almost!

Reactions: 20
Just came to say orla was at her front door pic the other day now it’s back in grey skull can’t keep up

Reactions: 19
She doesn't look like Sophie but Ronnie barely looks like the Ronnie we've seen. Sad she's been filtering her kids
This might be the first time they've all been seen in actual real time for months and months??!!!

Reactions: 17
"Bants" bloody hell, how old is he. His voice is awful, even worse than Katie price and hers goes right through me, can't stand it.

Reactions: 30
Sneaky ad to flog the flowers and the mug with a heart on, what with Valentine’s Day coming up n all!
To be fair to Sopha that photo is one of the less filtered ones and she isn’t a bad looking lass, she certainly looks much better than the fake ass filters that she usually uses.

Reactions: 23
Watching his stories, it’s so obvious that they are just ripping the piss out of their “shoppers”. It’s so blatant now and she was deffo trying to hide her nails. He is such a dick… (very small one obvs..)

Reactions: 27
"Bants" bloody hell, how old is he. His voice is awful, even worse than Katie price and hers goes right through me, can't stand it.
He really thinks he is young when he is a fat middle aged slob why is it always ugly men that think they are hot

Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.