Mrs Hinch #507 Snogging an alpaca every morning does not a farmer make

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The more I see the entrance to Faux "Fantasy" Farm/Mushroom Manor it gives me cold vibes!
It really does look souless (unlike SS cottage which has true character and a happy 'feel').

Not meant to offend anyone btw - but can see an uncanny resemblance to many a Crem entrance like so many have said! Wouldn't take many "additions" to "Hinch it up"! 😉 🤵

Screenshot_20220206-153648_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 59
So if she is tend tidying and putting out chips n dips and I presume Janine is allowed to see his parents, who is at Crem Cottage? Is Weeping Al there in his Home Guard uniform marching up and down? Has fiddle fingers passed her security licence and is currently there with an earpiece reporting in to Guantanamo Grey? Sofa your timeline is a pice of tit
Oh and that’s not mess, it’s staged anyway and why the duck ain’t you packed anything yet? Hoping the fairies will do it?
I think she’ll leave most of the furniture behind for whoever is moving in, so won’t have too much to pack - gives her the perfect excuse to buy everything new.

I know it’s been said before but her attempts at being relatable are falling flat. She doesn’t work, has childcare available 24/7 so doesn’t need to catch up with chores like most people do on the weekends. I don’t understand why she feels the need to say she hasn’t “got this” today - she really doesn’t have an excuse, especially as her husband is on hand to help.

The next couple of years are going to be very hard on her core followers - why doesn’t she at least acknowledge it instead of pushing this gushing Disney narrative? She could do a Q&A asking her followers how they’re coping, offer the proceeds of some of her ad campaigns to charity/food banks. Instead she’s showing off both of her homes and her ability to comfortably pay the bills in both of them.

Reactions: 25
She needs to duck off, her house move has proved how out of touch influencers/celebrities like her are, the sheep who worship her and cry every time she posts need to wake up… Remember when she was somewhat relatable? (Back in 2018) She no longer is. The you are exactly where you are meant to be post bugged me, tell us Sophie are your followers who worship you who are living in poverty just about surviving exactly where they are meant to be cause you are living it up in two houses? People say that her haters are jealous I’m not jealous I’m glad I‘m not her! I feel sorry for her children it seems like she has showed more love to them alpacas in 3 weeks than she has shown Ronnie in 3 years!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Her posts this morning were just to make people remember that she is relatable to the mums surrounded by their kids mess.

Reactions: 21
Thread suggestion- Family round for posh crunky snacks, whilst the huns keeps up with credit cards to the max

Reactions: 17
I’m sure she purchased heart bowls in one of her bargain Hinch hauls 😂 she was using that kind of thing long before she ripped off the design for her own range 👍

Last time his family “came round” didn’t she offer some weird just rol creation tell me you hate your in laws without telling me you hate the in laws 😉

They must find it so weird that she’s made a brand off THEIR name 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I think fiddles moving in and the niece is always there since mad ma seems to be the child catcher 😂 I mean full time nanny to all her grandchildren

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I know this is random but I really hate that she uses the wrong cloths for the wrong things.
the green minky is glass & window. Not stainless steel. Stop this madness 😭

Edited to add - she always puts new unused ones back in the sink tidy… does she use once & bin?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Don’t be embarrassed. Kids don’t really care about stuff at in the long term. Hands up who remembers every Christmas gift they ever received as an example. I know I remember very few material things from being a child. I always remember how my parents made me feel and that was safe, loved and cherished. I always remember those feelings. You’re doing more for your kids then she is. Those boys might have lots of material things to keep them occupied, very little of which they will remember or hold any value in 6 months time x
Exactly this!

What I’m learning too as I now navigate parenting a teenager, is that our children value honesty from us above all else.

We can’t always tell them everything - sometimes it’s not appropriate and sometimes it’s just not something we want to tell them - but my friend has a brilliant expression which I try to remember, which is that we have to tell them a safe version of the truth.

So it doesn’t have to be the whole story, we can choose, but it means they hear the truth from us rather than wondering or overthinking things.

Ronnie and Lennie will never have that from their mother. She can’t even be honest with herself.

I bet @easily led idiot that you are a far better, more loving, honest person than Hinch could ever be ❤

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
When she says I love em on the nibbles story does she mean the bowls or Jamie’s family? Probably just the bowls 🥴🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
i see you 👀 mhmmdi, i’m so glad the majority are waking up (and/or us 😂) it’s about bloody time xx

• Heart
Reactions: 17
So when was the diagnosis then? How does this Hincher even know he has autism? I'm sorry but I know we all speculate on here but there's been nothing officially said by Hinch. Very unfair to label the poor lad without anything from the horse's mouth. This is on one of the Hinch groups.

View attachment 1043790
I get shes worded it very straight to the point, but the speculation of Ronnie having autism on this thread almost daily is no better. I don't agree with anyone speculating when it comes to autism or any other diagnosis, she's said he's got his struggles, granted she played on it long enough but she finally told everyone, and that should be enough.
She'll say or show something of Ronnie and the thread blows up saying she's hinting at autism. It's draining to read because it's no ones right. Tattler or hincher.
When she has a diagnosis, whatever that may be, I'm sure she'll make some massive thing of it for attention.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.