Mrs Hinch #507 Snogging an alpaca every morning does not a farmer make

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well aren’t Jamie’s family bloody lucky. A few bags of crisps and nuts on this sunny afternoon 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Okay she had the comment on the cream carpet in her highlights.

As we can see it was pristine.

Also adding the receipt saying they’re making a farm headboard for Ron… let’s see if that happens. And the mural inspo which is much calmer than the monstrosity she has planned.

Attachments

Reactions: 19
Why the f does she film herself putting the rubber glove on the left hand, then switch to cleaning with a rubber glove on the right hand 🤯 I say it again…. Frrrreeeeeeaaaaakkkk!
Cos you can’t see her diamonds on her right hand! SS put a pic up on story (I think) last night with her engagement ring in. Wouldn’t be like Hinch to copy…

Reactions: 20
I had a dream about a week ago that I hacked her ( this will never happen I know nothing about computers 😂 ) and I managed to find out that her whole account was a robot just churning out content and that’s why it never made any sense 😂. Hinch was a real woman who had allowed the company to use her face as the brand but she never had any idea what was going to be shown and would come to tattle fuming because the “ robot “ had made her look silly yet again. 😂
Sounds like a Black Mirror plot.

But I also wouldn't be that shocked if someone did it in real life at some point.

Reactions: 14
So if she is tend tidying and putting out chips n dips and I presume Janine is allowed to see his parents, who is at Crem Cottage? Is Weeping Al there in his Home Guard uniform marching up and down? Has fiddle fingers passed her security licence and is currently there with an earpiece reporting in to Guantanamo Grey? Sofa your timeline is a pice of tit
Oh and that’s not mess, it’s staged anyway and why the duck ain’t you packed anything yet? Hoping the fairies will do it?
This is genius 😂😂😂 I think the stay at greyskull is to keep the cleaning content up. If she has moved straight in, she wouldn't be able to explain the pre records.

Reactions: 16
I had a dream about a week ago that I hacked her ( this will never happen I know nothing about computers 😂 ) and I managed to find out that her whole account was a robot just churning out content and that’s why it never made any sense 😂. Hinch was a real woman who had allowed the company to use her face as the brand but she never had any idea what was going to be shown and would come to tattle fuming because the “ robot “ had made her look silly yet again. 😂
Reminds me of a book I’ve just read where the main character is obsessed with a hinchalike “cleanstagrammer” called The Housemate 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh I just saw this post I haven’t seen her actual story ... still though it’s not bleeping hard is it! Two letters ffs AD
Poor love must be exhausted from all that cleaning this morning! But soph I've dusted, cleaned upstairs plus washed all bedding and put back on beds, roast all prepared, 2nd load washing on & I worked a nightshift last night so I've had no sleep, plus I'm a single parent, so no constant help on hand, Oh also had to go and collect children from my friends who had them whilst I worked. But I mean what I do doesn't compare to how hard Soph life is 😐😐

• Heart
Reactions: 29
She uses Ronnie to confirm’ this is where we are meant to be’ witch !

zophunch, he didn’t need a big house etc, he just needed fun .

Reactions: 22
It’s Denise from the Royle Family when she does the ‘buffet’, ‘the old crisps and nuts eh…’ ‘well, just crisps…’ 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I think maybe inch’s parents should take a visit to Notafarm instead, so they can see the difference between a llama and an alpaca 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Say what you like about Lynsey queen of clean at least you know her Ads are Ads. Another non declared on her bowls. Surely Ads have to be approved that's why most are precorded as they have to wait for confirmation they can post it. But she just posts willy nilly, is it cos it's her own range she thinks she doesn't need to? Rochelle always puts Ads on her own range.

Reactions: 18
Why is she aggressively picking up the papers from the tend mess to just throw it all back on the ground again at the end of the video 🤔🙄

Are you sure you’re excited they’re coming arround because you’re not really given off that vibe hunnay 😫

995FB8F1-7DCB-4803-9BCB-ADB7A75E21DD.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Every time I see that thing it creeps me the duck out. Really gives me funeral parlor vibes. It's horrible. I do hope little Lenor still doesn't nap in that. Mind you Ronz was still in it at around 16 months old so wouldn't surprise me if he is. 😳

IMG_20220206_135106.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 27
The way she handled her son's drawings is such a tell tale sign of how she feels about Ron and being a mother. Vile woman.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
We all know she loves to reverse videos so I wonder if the clean room is actually how it started and the messy room is the mess she has made in the clean room 😂

0D93F0A4-69D5-4BAD-9EBB-3700234E0EBE.jpeg
11B82A86-D2E3-4B39-A8CF-3546C24E1F68.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.