Mrs Hinch #507 Snogging an alpaca every morning does not a farmer make

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If I did know someone who needed to rehome chickens I certainly wouldn't recommend you Hunch. 😠
What am I saying, they're already there aren't they. 😫
She followed a local charity not far from me that deal with re homing chickens and ducks and I had to stop myself contacting them if they do let her have them I will be so disappointed in them

Also I can’t see her being prepared to look after them properly or deal withBird flu outbreaks

Reactions: 21
She sounds like she has ocd that is a genuine problem which isn't her fault and she needs the correct help. Hopefully her partner is supportive of her and helps her through it.
But, to stay on topic I would go as far as saying hinch definitely hasn't helped and has drummed alot into the huns heads because we all know she's obsessed with her own kitchen sink and shining it.
You see I do agree this could be OCD. Although that being said I hate how these days that is used for a lot of excuses. I have diagnosed OCD. To me it came as a massive shock because I don’t need everything clean and in its place. I obsessively count things, i always have to have certain items with me when I leave the house, before I leave the house I have to do certain things, before bed I have to do certain things. If I don’t my head will continuously tell me something horrible is going to happen. These thoughts are about things happening to my family or myself. I live with it day in day out. But then some people are just controlling which also needs help.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Hoarding animals isn’t normal. She won’t cope knee deep in chicken tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Chickens aren’t easy to look after. My in laws have them and they’re hard work. On top of looking after two kids, three alpacas, Jimbobnoknob, Chicken Strip, Weepy Al, and being attached to Fiddle 23hrs a day, when’s she gonna find the time to tend to them?
She’s not (even though she’s already got them) 🙄🤦
I’ve got 6 chickens and 2 dogs and the chickens take way more looking after, especially during flockdown when they can’t go out. We all know what Sopha thinks about lockdown rules.

Been busy so just gonna ram it all in one big comment 💁‍♀️

She's going ott with the wooden theme. A childs bedrooms doesn't need and shouldn't need to fit in with the rest of the house theme. It's a childs bedroom. It should be whatever they want, any colour, as much tack as they want. I wouldn't dream of giving my kids a grey beige bland bedroom, especially my 5 and 4 year olds.

Boutique cream isn't green either. It's nothing but a grey toned beige.

A movie room? 😂 What's wrong with the sofa in the lounge like normal people? It's not a bleeping mansion, she's not a kardashian. There's 0 reason for a movie room.

"loving home" don't make me piss myself. bleeping chickens now, she's NEVER happy. Couple weeks go by and she's bored and wants more. Animals aren't toys you selfish witch.

I see Ronnie is feeding carrots AGAIN, I swear I read on here they should be an occasional treat? But Soph knows best ey

• Heart
Reactions: 53
I’ve just replied to her story (which will be ignored again) as it’s really getting to me now, I was a follower, an idiot who bought her books and other crap & who has finally woken up! But seeing her constantly brag about the stuff she has and the things she’s doing is really hitting home, just how little I can do for my kids 😢 I would share a pic of what we have to live with but I’m too embarrassed.

Your children won't remember material things, they'll remember time spent and fun memories. Fiveminutemum is a great person to follow for this.The mum guilt just shows your a great mum, because your worrying!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Just went carpet shopping and was told by the salesman that the popular “in” colour right now is grey. I blame Hinch and her huns who can’t think for themselves. Sick of seeing grey everywhere 🤮. I said absolutely not to anything grey and have decided on a deep purple for one room so far because colours add life and make me happy
We've had the same problem looking for a blue. Settled in a super dark almost black carpet instead. Grey was practical for the rest of the cottage but I refuse to deck it all out in grey 🤮🤮🤮

Reactions: 10
Been busy so just gonna ram it all in one big comment 💁‍♀️

She's going ott with the wooden theme. A childs bedrooms doesn't need and shouldn't need to fit in with the rest of the house theme. It's a childs bedroom. It should be whatever they want, any colour, as much tack as they want. I wouldn't dream of giving my kids a grey beige bland bedroom, especially my 5 and 4 year olds.

Boutique cream isn't green either. It's nothing but a grey toned beige.

A movie room? 😂 What's wrong with the sofa in the lounge like normal people? It's not a bleeping mansion, she's not a kardashian. There's 0 reason for a movie room.

"loving home" don't make me piss myself. bleeping chickens now, she's NEVER happy. Couple weeks go by and she's bored and wants more. Animals aren't toys you selfish witch.

I see Ronnie is feeding carrots AGAIN, I swear I read on here they should be an occasional treat? But Soph knows best ey
I don’t get the movie room the play room has a TV so family films could be in there all cosy but I guess play room is just for locking them away out of sight 🙄

Can you imagine watching the soaps then thinking shall we watch a film… yes let’s go to the movie room 👍 duck off 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Hoarding animals isn’t normal. She won’t cope knee deep in chicken tit.
And they tit a lot… and Everywhere 🤢 we’ve got 2 but we live abroad so they can roam everywhere, we haven’t had to lock them down. My then 2yr old loved them, he’s almost 4 and still does.
what im Wondering is when she goes away on her gifted trips who is going to look after all
These animals??

Reactions: 12
Chickens?! She can’t even look after a dog and alpacas properly 🤦🏻‍♂️ Oh and don’t forget the fish cause she isn’t a fish person

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I’ve just replied to her story (which will be ignored again) as it’s really getting to me now, I was a follower, an idiot who bought her books and other crap & who has finally woken up! But seeing her constantly brag about the stuff she has and the things she’s doing is really hitting home, just how little I can do for my kids 😢 I would share a pic of what we have to live with but I’m too embarrassed.
I’m sorry you feel like this I’m sure your not alone. I used to follow and not mind her at all either until I saw the light and now I’m blinded by it but please just know your doing an amazing job! Soph has this void that always needs filling…..
Even having children didn’t fill it so she is constantly trying to find something that makes her feel something! She has masses of help and support she doesn’t have to do ANYTHING alone and has more money than sense.

All children really want is love support comfort and interaction! Im sure you do a great job and make the best you can being a mum is such a tough job and mum guilt is the worst but I’m sure she makes so many feel this way she used to pretend she wanted to help anxiety and menthol health but the last few years all she’s done is contribute to it by making mums feel pretty tit 😔

• Heart
Reactions: 17
The only bloody chickens that I would recommend to her are the ones in the frozen aisle at Tesco but even that’s at a push 😡

I’ve wanted chickens all my adult life but never have as didn’t want to commit without being sure I could give them everything, that is also coming from a qualified veterinary nurse !!
I’ve always wanted chickens too but a lot of my time is taken up with my kids, a (healthy) dog and 2 cats. I also grow my own veg, including 30 tomato plants last year (couldn’t even deal with her Tesco tomato fiasco!)
What I’m trying to say is that I could get chickens right now but I will wait until I’ve thoroughly done my research and can dedicate time to look after them properly … she’s deluded!!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Our garden is big enough for chickens but I am so over looking after things so declined. Also have abundance of urban foxes so bad idea.
funny story- my friend had chickens and actually got an ASBO because of his cock (eral)
neighbours werent amused by the crowing at all hours.
if the maldon 3 make good their escape then she could get an ASBO too!

• Haha
We have two hens and one of those plastic type coops to avoid red mite and we are hoping to increase our family of hens. Flockdown is a pain and it makes me so sad that they have has to be locked up now when they were free roaming and we have half an acre. We clean them out twice a week and once a week literally empty and disinfect everything and a deep clean. I can't see Hinch doing this and with a dog and three alpacas. Two are hard work but they are part of the family and we love them!

Reactions: 15
so what was the point of showing off Rons little gifted HI VIS farm hand vest ... when you can clearly see it hanging up in the shed! And he’s not even wearing it 😂😂😂 jokers
B42DC65C-D3BB-435B-91CF-A83E0A82D065.png

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.