Mrs Hinch #507 Snogging an alpaca every morning does not a farmer make

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God she’s so bloody toxic to any of her followers who are suffering, takes 2 days off, reappears at night saying she hasn’t got her tit together, next morning pans to her 5 bed house with full remodel going on and alpacas in the garden. She 👏🏻 Is 👏🏻 Infuriating 👏🏻. What an absolute twit.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Not sure if this will work, (old technophobe)🤣
Saw this on TicTok, it's probably how the Maldon 3 feel 😆

Attachments

Reactions: 10
Again wtf farmland Ronnie 🙈😂
WTAF is up with this? More cheap tit bought from China that will go to the farmhand tabard people. bleeping farmhand?
Hunch, it’s not a farm and he is your son, not a bleeping employee….
And breathe…..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Yawn.
1) it’s already been painted
2) classy when people are worrying about paying their bills braggy mcbrag face sets up a movie room
3) one thing in the house they absolutely love!
When you have more room than you know what to do with.
Let's have a 'mini movie room' (livingroom sized to us common folk out there). why does she need a movie room' when she loves to advertise her free sky TV (with movie package) and her free sky glass 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 24
That makes me so angry. She is such an irresponsible prick. She's the kind of parent my children wouldn't be alone with as I wouldn't trust her.

A group I'm in (nothing to do with cleaning or Hunch 🤣) recently posted some clip about alpacas. They are nasty buggers 😳 Spitting and kicking at people! They could seriously injure a child. I sometimes get called out for being too careful by a friend but I'd prefer to be too cautious when it comes to protecting them. There is no way they would be alone surrounded by three animals much bigger and stronger than them.
I agree. We once had a young child come in to hospital who’d been around horses all his life but was kicked in the head by his “pet horse”. Thankfully he survived but at one point we didn’t think he would 😢

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
But thst colour would be better than the Freaky OTT mural she showed😳

Fake or real
Real she's all moschina, Ralph, the brand above and spanish baby clothes .... But she's UNEMPLOYED?? (We have no idea where the funds come from)

Oh and last I knew hinch fan too 😐

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
So lots of mentioning Dulux & AmaZON guyyyssch! 🤢

The hunnz will be out buying "Haybale" & "Boutique" to pain over their grey 'n white.
More "Me & Dad made" crappy stencil wood pics!
She squeals like a spoilt child (a Chav version of Veruca Salt!); yeah right Soph, what's going on in your life (thanks to your 'shoppers') is unrelatable to most given the cost of actual living going through the roof!

Bloody angry with her, don't you just feel like shouting "grow up & get real you self righteous prick" at close range!?
Awful Mummazzz!

Ita madness is it? I am genuinely happy for anybody that is happy and has a great life, so much doom and gloom. Would just be nice for her to be a bit sensitive when showing off to her huns.

Reactions: 13
I wonder if that awful picture by numbers she made of a hare/rabbit will go up in Lennie's room for the woodland theme?!!!

Reactions: 10
Woodland theme? I can’t remember but wasn’t that his current theme anyway? I’m so lost and confused since she milked content of decorating lennies room for them to move before he’s even really old enough to have slept in it 😂

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.