Mrs Hinch #507 Snogging an alpaca every morning does not a farmer make

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh hi, is that DEFRA? I'd like to report movement of poultry...
View attachment 1041933

Also, it's suddenly a sunny afternoon again (even though it's now really a cloudy sunset)
Oh no, dear lord, not chickens. Sopha, you know you have to poo pick every day and actually look after them. Also, bird flu means you shouldn’t be moving them right now… going to be a great meal for the local foxes if their coop/run is made from pallets….

Reactions: 28
ITS NOT A bleeping FARM

Do they really believe it’s a farm and this is farm life? It’s a chav family moving to the countryside and have an alright size garden so filling it with animals… and none even farm animals (yet) 🥱

Judging by her “Ron’s Veg Patch” and the magic growing tomato she’s not a single tiny bit of even slight country life in her. Do you remember she planted a load of stuff in her plastic greenhouse thing and said she couldn’t wait to keep everyone updated then we never saw any of it again 😂

#GIFTED

How hard is it to label things things properly?
Needs a lil nob Jamie tshirt 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Just went carpet shopping and was told by the salesman that the popular “in” colour right now is grey. I blame Hinch and her huns who can’t think for themselves. Sick of seeing grey everywhere 🤮. I said absolutely not to anything grey and have decided on a deep purple for one room so far because colours add life and make me happy

Last edited:
  • Haha
While her shoppers are worried about how they will pay their bills in a couple of month times, their Queen chav continues to flaunt her ill gotten gains at every opportunity

DD2136E2-A9FB-44A7-AEF1-BECAFA18C7DB.jpeg

• Haha
Oh hi, is that DEFRA? I'd like to report movement of poultry...

Also, it's suddenly a sunny afternoon again (even though it's now really a cloudy sunset)
Sorry to quote myself, I forgot the disease prevention zone here is no longer in force so she's not in trouble if she moves some chooks in.
I will however, leave this checklist here which must be complied by if she does get some chickens.
Screenshot_2022-02-05-16-54-57-864_com.google.android.apps.docs.jpg

Reactions: 20
I’ve just replied to her story (which will be ignored again) as it’s really getting to me now, I was a follower, an idiot who bought her books and other crap & who has finally woken up! But seeing her constantly brag about the stuff she has and the things she’s doing is really hitting home, just how little I can do for my kids 😢 I would share a pic of what we have to live with but I’m too embarrassed.
Please please please don’t let her make you feel inadequate. She’s a bloody terrible mother. I can see by your post that you’re not. ‘Stuff’ doesn’t make a good parent.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
And this is why you see them at a proper farm, get spat on and it’s a funny story, not get 3 for your garden that you’ve gotta look after for the next 20 years 🤣 this video alone would put me off having them as ‘pets.’ Dogs being chased seems to be a theme, poor Henners isn’t as agile at escaping as those either!!
These alpacas move really fast too. Heaven help poor Ronnie if they decide to go for him. Her post this morning was bloody irresponsible. I gasped when I saw Ronnie walking in there with the 3 watching him. And in her 'shed' he's cornered if they decided to turn. They can be nasty devils if the mood takes them.

Just seen her recent post. The mad 3 have made it to the front of the house. How? I'd say they are just one leap away from that week there yonder :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 20
I know she loves labelling but does she really need to label her kids too? :ROFLMAO:

“Uh, you’re…” *checks t shirt* “Ronni e!”
And why has she labelled her feed room "Stable"?
Does she actually know what a stable is? Ah - silly me: she doesn't know what a farm is either. Or honesty, integrity, decency......I could go on.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
First breath 'i can't get my tit together'
Next breath 'where can I find chicken's'. No words needed here! 🙈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
The only bloody chickens that I would recommend to her are the ones in the frozen aisle at Tesco but even that’s at a push 😡

I’ve wanted chickens all my adult life but never have as didn’t want to commit without being sure I could give them everything, that is also coming from a qualified veterinary nurse !!

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Chickens aren’t easy to look after. My in laws have them and they’re hard work. On top of looking after two kids, three alpacas, Jimbobnoknob, Chicken Strip, Weepy Al, and being attached to Fiddle 23hrs a day, when’s she gonna find the time to tend to them?

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.