Mrs Hinch #507 Snogging an alpaca every morning does not a farmer make

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We are farmers. Beef, dairy and sheep. My almost 3 yearold loves being out on the farm. But he doesn't get free reign. He can feed the animals when they're in their pens. We would never allow him to go into a pen of calves like that, even our friendly bucket rared calves because livestock is unpredictable. He is allowed to sit in the pen with the pet lambs because obviously there are no ewes with them. But we have taught him to respect mummy sheep who have just lambed and not touch their lambs. The dairy girls are docile big pets also, but again, if they get spooked, one kick would kill my child so it's not worth the risk. He stays well back from them.

Something awful is likely to happen to that poor boy of she doesn't wise the duck up and stop using him as content that she thinks is cute 🤬 absolute bleeping knob head.

And I genuinely thought Johnny Vegas had popped by the faux farm there this morning. (Sorry Mr vegas, didn't mean to insult ya)
But the alpacas aren’t livestock, they’re furry babies HTH.

obviously joking, that’s because you are a good mother who understands risk and the unpredictability or animas!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
She knows they're not lions right?... Right?

The overuse if Lion King music on her animals gives me irrational rage. They're not even from the same continent.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
What a bleeping moron.
In what universe do you put 3 wild animals between you and your two year old and then stand filming with no way of getting to your child if something was to go wrong because you’ve given him a bag of treats so the wild animals have herded round him and hes stood in a door way so you can’t even run round and rescue him from the back?
She makes me so angry.

Reactions: 50
I see Hinch still hasn't congratulated SS, jealous much🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭

What a bleeping moron.
In what universe do you put 3 wild animals between you and your two year old and then stand filming with no way of getting to your child if something was to go wrong because you’ve given him a bag of treats so the wild animals have herded round him and hes stood in a door way so you can’t even run round and rescue him from the back?
She makes me so angry.
And her idiot husband stands by watching, dumb and dumber🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 32
Sorry if anyone has already mentioned this but are alpacas ok with having carrots every single day?!
They are high in natural sugar which is why rabbits shouldn’t have too many/it should be an occasional treat.

Reactions: 31
For someone who has read books about owning alpacas she obviously didn't read the parts about how they are around small children and what they do when they feel threatened 🙄
You don't have to be an animal expert either to see that they weren't comfortable with Ronnie being in their territory 😳 How bleeping stupid and irresponsible is she 😤😤😤 the filming was edited to tit too cos it was very stop/start so obviously didn't flow perfectly at the time of filming 🙄 has to be flippin perfect doesn't it 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
She's reached a whole new level today of being a danger as a parent ...Inch too as he was just smarmily standing there holding Lonnie watching on 🙄

Reactions: 41
I think she's so desperate to show that Ron can interact and join in, that his safety doesn't count. She was obsessed with showing Ronnie let Henry out into the garden because he can open the door. Anybody with an ounce of common sense wouldn't let that little boy in the enclosure, at least not on his own.
This is exactly it !

Reactions: 13
It’s her birthday soon isn’t it?

I wonder if Jamie is gifting her actual sheep 🐑 probably why she’s taking time out so the huns miss her and don’t mind when she comes on bragging when it’s her birthday

Just felt like sharing Both before we’ve had no work done thankooooooo 😂
Wow. Yet just looking at the photos I can hear their voices.

Reactions: 9
Iv just seen this on the Facebook page. What the hell is wrong with people. Now I do love my home to be reasonably clean and organised. But this is awful to treat someone you live with this way. It’s all very MY and I.
View attachment 1041345
That’s not at all normal or healthy for her and her relationship and life is too short to be stressing over the kettle not being in the right place. That said, sounds like she has some OCD type behaviour that does need to be addressed.

Reactions: 19
Sorry if anyone has already mentioned this but are alpacas ok with having carrots every single day?!
They are high in natural sugar which is why rabbits shouldn’t have too many/it should be an occasional treat.
Just Googled it and apparently alpacas can get laminitis so a sugar overload from all those carrots will put paid to their pronking for a while.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
I really hope Jamie was in the shed behind Ronnie. She was sitting on her little seat the other night encouraging them to poke their heads in there. Imagine if they started doing that to Ronnie alone in that room? It doesn’t bear thinking about what might happen or how scared Ronnie would be in that situation on his own.

edit for spelling

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Bed shopping for my youngest and spotted this I’m sure it’s the one Ronnie had in his room of the story which was pretty quickly deleted as we had never seen it before does anyone else remember 😂

Has Trace got kids apart from the baby? Maybe she’s been gifted the house 😂 it’s an ikea bed can’t imagine Soph being that cheap unless she wanted to seem relatable 😂😂😂

Attachments

Reactions: 10
Iv just seen this on the Facebook page. What the hell is wrong with people. Now I do love my home to be reasonably clean and organised. But this is awful to treat someone you live with this way. It’s all very MY and I.
View attachment 1041345
She sounds like she has ocd that is a genuine problem which isn't her fault and she needs the correct help. Hopefully her partner is supportive of her and helps her through it.
But, to stay on topic I would go as far as saying hinch definitely hasn't helped and has drummed alot into the huns heads because we all know she's obsessed with her own kitchen sink and shining it.

Reactions: 15
Answer this Soph....

Why does your video always cut off after the alpacas display this exact body language?

Could it be because they have displayed this behavior and taken flight?

Is it really worth the risk of them stampeding your child for the Gram?

Attachments

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.