Mrs Hinch #507 Snogging an alpaca every morning does not a farmer make

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Really relatable jacket that Ronnie is wearing…..not from Tessssscho that’s for sure 🤣
He seems to have a different coat on every time. This is her problem, she can’t stop spending. I could afford to buy my kids 10 coats too but I won’t as it’s a complete waste of money and they grow out of them in two seconds.

One day, when the money stops, she’d going to get herself into serious debt. I really hope her followers don’t, trying to copy her. From the odd comment, I think her spending habit really pisses Jamie off. Her new home will end up overflowing like the last one.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I feel this so much 🥺 I have been through the ivf process for 6 years, all our savings gone and now we have to accept our only hope is using doner eggs that adds thousands onto a already huge cost, which after spending most of yesterday trying to work out where we could possibly cut back more, I don't think we can do it. It's heartbreaking and exhausting in every way I am not ' exactly where I'm supposed to be' sending hugs to your friend xx
That's awful you don't deserve to be going through this. Xx
Hinch just doesn't think before she posts these insulting ill thought out quotes or opens her mouth on a bragfest.
Today's "quote" is one of her worst.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
A mix of green grey beige with psychotic animals in one room and nicotene walls in the other.. how nice

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Her followers are gonna run out and buy those colours now.
They’ll get a shock when they open the tins and they look nothing like what she’s posted :rolleyes:

I know it’s been said before but really, who TF filters pictures of paint?!:LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 25
That's awful you don't deserve to be going through this. Xx
Hinch just doesn't think before she posts these insulting ill thought out quotes or opens her mouth on a bragfest.
Today's "quote" is one of her worst.
Thank you lovely, 100% she has no clue at all what ' real' not tend people are going through..I cannot deal with todays quote! What I would give to have those beautiful boys, I don't give a tit about money, she has no idea what she has it's heartbreaking. Xx

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Sorry, but this makes me feel so uncomfortable. Unless Jamie is behind the door ready to grab Ron if something happens, (which he isn’t, he can be seen in a later clip behind the fence with Lon), then this is the most irresponsible thing ever.

3 alpacas surrounding her almost 3 year old. Anything could happen, and she’s not close enough, nor paying enough attention, to react quickly should something happen.

He’s also boxed in if something were to happen, he literally wouldn’t be able to run away. Poor mite 😞

Attachments

Reactions: 33
Thank you lovely, 100% she has no clue at all what ' real' not tend people are going through..I cannot deal with todays quote! What I would give to have those beautiful boys, I don't give a tit about money, she has no idea what she has it's heartbreaking. Xx
You will be a billion times a better parent than she will ever be! I wish you so much love and luck going forward. 🤗❤

Money really isn't everything, our health & quality time with those that matter mean much more.

They don't deserve those boys and take everything for granted.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Notice when she shows R crap tractor wood plaques, which one is missing 😉🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Ronnie e is missing🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
You will be a billion times a better parent than she will ever be! I wish you so much love and luck going forward. 🤗❤

Money really isn't everything, our health & quality time with those that matter mean much more.

They don't deserve those boys and take everything for granted.
Thank you so much ❤ that really means a lot xx

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Once Fantasy Farmhouse is all done and they are showing themselves all settled, baby #3 will be next or renewal of vows with a Hello/OK Mag spread taken on the "Southfork Dallas" staircase.

Dumb and Dumber can't possibly carry on their car crash display of fakery indefinitely. Reality will one day hit & it will hurt, especially at the rate she is spending. There was duck all wrong with that house!
Totally agree. She’s always got to have something for the gram. She’s never satisfied with her lot. So it was puppy, new build, cleaning, baby Ronnie, extension, new kitchen. Then it started stalling so another baby. New garden, pergolaaaaa. In amongst that we had birthday parties, baby showers etc. upcycling, make up. Now this big move. bleeping alpacas. But when that’s finished she’ll be stuck. So as you say it’s either renewal of vows that’ll rival the Jonas wedding OR another baby. But she can’t deal with the 2 she’s got so who knows.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.