Mrs Hinch #507 Snogging an alpaca every morning does not a farmer make

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s so entitled she believes nothing bad would EVER happen to her or her children and she’s a lucky witch that nothing awful has happened with so many of her unsafe practices when it comes to those children

• Heart
Reactions: 36
2 final things before I duck off for the afternoon.

Mr Pumpkins doesn't care a great deal but is in agreement that she is the sort of person to walk her dog off lead through a cow field.

I bet the outrage on here now sparks off a q&a or fake troll message/Gretel rant later.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Has she addressed why clingon is always there? Where's her mother? Does she sleep on the sweaty dog penis juice sofa or in the smelly dog bed upstairs?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 43
Mr Pumpkins doesn't care a great deal but is in agreement that she is the sort of person to walk her dog off lead through a cow field.
absolutely agree. And for then to shout, ' oh it's okay he's friendly!!' 😠🙄

Reactions: 22
‘You are exactly where you should be in life’ sounds like a kick in the teeth to her followers that are in bad situations.

• Heart
Reactions: 31

Firstly, Is Henry really tucked into bed on a pillow with a quilt?
Secondly, why is she allowing her child feed them, alone with her filming behind the alpacas where can’t remove Ron from the situation safely of the animals attacked him?
Thirdly, just… why? 🥲

Reactions: 28
Well, lovely Nusty Trolls, I’m off out for the day. Unlike Sopha’s microclimate grey cloudy weather that looks like it’s going to rain It’s actually beautifully sunny here in Maldonia today 🌞 Rather than risking large animals injuring my children like Sopha I’m taking my Owlets to our local beautiful prom park to run around and be children not ‘tend farmers.

Lingooooo Laaaaa-errrrrr

ATV 👍🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
It also fucks me off that she's only going to learn when something serious happens. Yes they're cute (not my cup of tea but can see why people think this) but they're animals and not as domesticated as a cat or dog. She's creating so many potential problems for herself, and some dangerous situations too.

I'm putting my phone in the drawer today because I'm just too angry with her.
And when something bad happens it will be the Alpacas fault, never hers!!!

Reactions: 18
Well, lovely Nusty Trolls, I’m off out for the day. Unlike Sopha’s microclimate grey cloudy weather that looks like it’s going to rain It’s actually beautifully sunny here in Maldonia today 🌞 Rather than risking large animals injuring my children like Sopha I’m taking my Owlets to our local beautiful prom park to run around and be children not ‘tend farmers.

Lingooooo Laaaaa-errrrrr

ATV 👍🏻
It is indeed gloriously sunny in the south east. I’m off to thr zoo to let my 2 year old hand feed the lions.

Have a lovely day.

• Haha
Reactions: 67
Exactly this, I have a friend who frequently posts pictures of her children in the bath because Hinch used to do it. She says it’s ok because she covers their genitals, but it’s not. It’s a HUGE invasion of privacy
^^^^^ this. I feel sick with how much someone in my family post pictures of their child. I just wow 🤦🏼‍♀️ No I feel weird enough posting a picture of my son from behind.

Reactions: 16

Lingooooo Laaaaa-errrrrr

ATV 👍🏻
Look out for the Clampits🤭🤭🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Thanks you nusty troll, I forgot she only tend cleans once fiddles cleaned. 🤣

I've been here long enough shoulda known🤦‍♀️
She really can’t accept any criticism can she? We all know that no one can please everyone but Hinch gets people saying that her clean house makes them feel guilty so now she shows a messy house - she’s constantly trying to get everyone’s validation, if she wasn’t such a twit I might I feel a bit sorry for her as she is so insecure

Reactions: 20
Iv just seen this on the Facebook page. What the hell is wrong with people. Now I do love my home to be reasonably clean and organised. But this is awful to treat someone you live with this way. It’s all very MY and I.
065438B7-6034-4CA5-B8EF-499EDBC29E35.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
Just when you think this twit of a being couldn't get any worse! What an irresponsible tit parent. As cute as Ron is, as everyone has said, she is putting him in danger. Her unemployed dick of a husband chaving it up holding the baby is no better.

I felt sick watching that after breakfast. The usual insulting quote - oblivious to what others are going through. Doubt that was filmed today as it is indeed bright sunshine down south this morning.

Just wish she and Inch would just duck right off, they are a collective disgrace! 😖🖕🏼

• Sad
Reactions: 32
It is indeed gloriously sunny in the south east. I’m off to thr zoo to let my 2 year old hand feed the lions.

Have a lovely day.
I’d watch out for that huge male lion, he always gives me side eye like Raymondo gives Sopha.

There’s a petting zoo at the prom park, maybe I’ll let the Owlets hand feed the huge python they have there 🤔

Note: I actually hate snakes and refuse to go near it. Just like I’d refuse to go near Inch too as he’s a slippery slimy snake 🐍🤢

Reactions: 19
Iv just seen this on the Facebook page. What the hell is wrong with people. Now I do love my home to be reasonably clean and organised. But this is awful to treat someone you live with this way. It’s all very MY and I.
View attachment 1041345
I saw that earlier and it just made me feel so so sad. Homes are for living in, having fun in, and chilling in. I worry terribly about the influence ol Soph has had on people, where they’ve become afraid to let their house be a home 😔

Reactions: 19
Morning/nearly afternoon nusty trolls! I haven’t had chance to catch up as been looking after my Grandson ( yes I’m a old troll 👵) had to come on to say that seeing dear little Ronnie near those alpacas frightens the life out of me, genuinely shocked. My Grandson is around the same age as Ronnie and no way would I let him anywhere near them. A accident waiting to happen 😔 Soph for goodness sake woman keep him away from them!

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.