Mrs Hinch #507 Snogging an alpaca every morning does not a farmer make

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm so confused by this picture of chicken strip. The background top right looks like a picture of a background with a massive jar on it... Or am I just looking at it wrong?
Screenshot_20220205_092602.jpg

Reactions: 8
Back without an explanation. This is becoming a thing now. Sophie doesn't give two hoots at all.
Trying to be relatable with a messy front room! I just find it lazy and pathetic. Cling on is back too. They must watch Lingo on demand or something because it's never dark when it's on.
Her excuse was she'd been "trying to get her tit together and failing miserably" 🙄🙄🥱🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Poor thing is depressed. Even at his age he should still have a bit of bounce to him but he never gets the chance to be a dog. Plus he's obese so he couldn't bounce about even if he wanted to.
With the excess weight he's carrying he probably struggles to breathe properly at times too 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 14

This may have already been share but hope her alpacas do some of this to her 😆
yay thank you! I shared a screenshot urging people to search it cause I didn’t know how to attach it! But I felt every single person here had a right to see it in all it’s spitting glory 😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
@DisgruntledPelicans sorry for the confusion there 🤣

@moominflower thank you ❤

To keep on topic, I just want to know why her fans think that the mess post from last night is relatable at all? She has a husband who doesn't work, parents who seem to be with her helping 24/7, she says she's trying to get her tit together - if you're struggling to manage why buy 3 alpacas which take a lot of looking after? She has a 1.5 million pound home, a second home which some people would dream of having, taking her time to move from one to another. Completely renovating new house from top to bottom because she can afford to. People this week are wondering how on earth they are going to pay their bills! I just don't see how this is relatable at all.

ETA @Pollyanna263 i think I caused some confusion over on the support thread, I can confirm I am absolutely not Hinch. My username is off Schitts Creek lol. I have lurked for a v.long time, I have been going through a rough time and originally followed hinch and copied her thinking it would help my mental health etc, when it didn't I found tattle whilst googling another influencer and here we are! I can promise you I'm not a sheep/hinchliffe/one of the alpacas 😂xx

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
How fed up and bored did she look until she realised inch was filming. And wtf is all that mess? My house isn't spotless, needs a good hoover and dust and I've got stuff everywhere. Dirty nappies is uncalled for. Depending on how bad my depression is cleaning is last on my list, I'm struggling to get over covid and I used to have endo so the pain stopped it. However she has based her job on cleaning, keeping a house clean and tidy like a show home so why show us how disgusting she really is.
Where was Ron? Just let lon go and be on the floor or put him in bed.
She always Used to be proud of her appearance and home but lately it's all look at me being chavvy and a slob. Just own the fact you have money, stop pretending to be relatable.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
How fed up and bored did she look until she realised inch was filming. And wtf is all that mess? My house isn't spotless, needs a good hoover and dust and I've got stuff everywhere. Dirty nappies is uncalled for. Depending on how bad my depression is cleaning is last on my list, I'm struggling to get over covid and I used to have endo so the pain stopped it. However she has based her job on cleaning, keeping a house clean and tidy like a show home so why show us how disgusting she really is.
Where was Ron? Just let lon go and be on the floor or put him in bed.
She always Used to be proud of her appearance and home but lately it's all look at me being chavvy and a slob. Just own the fact you have money, stop pretending to be relatable.
I honestly think even the bored/concentration face is all an act. They completely stage these 'moments' so she's trying to look as 'natural' as possible which means being miserable and then acting all 'OH Jamie didn't see you there ehehehehe'. Even Clingon just sarcastically smiles and gives the thumb. She knew he was about to film (not that he usually gets consent) but at least this time she wasn't wearing her pajamas. The whole thing is a farce I tell you! 🤣

Reactions: 22
She did one day, she posted a video of her pushing Lennie in buggy home from nursery drop, with a coat on over her Jammas!
She thinks this is her being relatable though for her shoppers. Which is actually really offensive to the huns as Sofa is insinuating that her shoppers are chavvy slobs...

However she has based her job on cleaning, keeping a house clean and tidy like a show home so why show us how disgusting she really is.
She really contradicts herself. She's not a cleaner. She just likes tend cleaning. A few weeks ago she had a Gretel rant that she is paid to clean. Hope that makes sense? 🤣

Reactions: 13
More drip fed Bollocks from her this morning then. Does my tree in. Attention seeking twats.

She really contradicts herself. She's not a cleaner. She just likes tend cleaning. A few weeks ago she had a Gretel rant that she is paid to clean. Hope that makes sense? 🤣
Thanks you nusty troll, I forgot she only tend cleans once fiddles cleaned. 🤣

I've been here long enough shoulda known🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’ve just seen her latest stories. My heart was in my mouth watching Ronnie in the alpaca enclosure feeding them carrots. bleeping woman is so irresponsible. They could of spat right in his face, bit him or even worse, kicked him. All whilst she bleeping films. GAH! She gives me the bleeping rage.

• Wow
Reactions: 53
@DisgruntledPelicans sorry for the confusion there 🤣

@moominflower thank you ❤

To keep on topic, I just want to know why her fans think that the mess post from last night is relatable at all? She has a husband who doesn't work, parents who seem to be with her helping 24/7, she says she's trying to get her tit together - if you're struggling to manage why buy 3 alpacas which take a lot of looking after? She has a 1.5 million pound home, a second home which some people would dream of having, taking her time to move from one to another. Completely renovating new house from top to bottom because she can afford to. People this week are wondering how on earth they are going to pay their bills! I just don't see how this is relatable at all.

ETA @Pollyanna263 i think I caused some confusion over on the support thread, I can confirm I am absolutely not Hinch. My username is off Schitts Creek lol. I have lurked for a v.long time, I have been going through a rough time and originally followed hinch and copied her thinking it would help my mental health etc, when it didn't I found tattle whilst googling another influencer and here we are! I can promise you I'm not a sheep/hinchliffe/one of the alpacas 😂xx
I was so confused 🤣 (it doesn’t take much!)

Welcome to the dark side xx

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I’ve just seen her latest stories. My heart was in my mouth watching Ronnie in the alpaca enclosure feeding them carrots. bleeping woman is so irresponsible. They could of spat right in his face, bit him or even worse, kicked him. All whilst she bleeping films. GAH! She gives me the bleeping rage.
I couldn’t believe what I was watching! Really irresponsible not to mention dangerous. That beautiful little boy doesn’t seem to have much joy in his life. Breaks my old hard heart 😢

Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.