Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MillionDollarBaby

VIP Member
Guyzzzz. I have a problem. My eyes are burning I’m that tired but Mrs Hinch hasn’t said good night to me yet.
Should I:
A) go to sleep anyway, after all I’m not one of her sheep
-or-
B) clean my fridge (if you nose, you nose)
If you could all boost my engagement by DM’ing me to let me know I would really appreciate it.

• Haha
Reactions: 35

Sloppys

VIP Member
Well aren’t Jamie’s family bloody lucky. A few bags of crisps and nuts on this sunny afternoon 🤦‍♀️

• Haha

Fartycat

I know she loves labelling but does she really need to label her kids too? :ROFLMAO:

“Uh, you’re…” *checks t shirt* “Ronni e!”
And why has she labelled her feed room "Stable"?
Does she actually know what a stable is? Ah - silly me: she doesn't know what a farm is either. Or honesty, integrity, decency......I could go on.

• Haha
It was nice to see Ronnie looking happy, but 😬😬😬. Those alpacas looked so wary of him, particularly at the end. We’ve seen how pushy they are with Hinch for food, why would she train them to treat Ron the same way when he’s so small and easily overpowered. At the absolute most, if she really must, he should be feeding them from the other side of the fence. Yikes.

Itsyspider

VIP Member
Has anyone seen how much comes up on Google if you type Ronnie Hinchliffe into Google 🙄 I worry for Ronnie when he's a teenager, my child is 12 and they have all already googled eachothers names at school 😐

• Sad
  • Wow

Bizziebody

VIP Member
Hinch lets her kid in an enclosure with three alpacas her idiot mate best bub lets her dog stretch out on top of her small baby. These women are utter morons.

• Wow

Homebird44

VIP Member
I think she's so desperate to show that Ron can interact and join in, that his safety doesn't count. She was obsessed with showing Ronnie let Henry out into the garden because he can open the door. Anybody with an ounce of common sense wouldn't let that little boy in the enclosure, at least not on his own.

• Heart

Danielle0120

VIP Member
Thanks for the new profile pic hinch! All the vest 👍🏻
😂😂 Snap

This is the woman who couldn't get her shit together 2 days ago.. Fucking LIAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I've just been at the trampoline park with my 3 for the past hour and half, I could do with whatever she's had cos I'm knackered now

Eta - why the sudden "Jamies family" every weekend? Last week now this week. We didn't hear about them for months on end. I don't actually believe they're going tbf

• Haha
  • Heart

Cupcakemum

VIP Member
Why are you banned from Nigel?!
They got fucked of with me reporting and said that if I did anymore then they'd pay no further attention.
His name was Tony and not Nigel btw 😂

He said that he would accept a small number of complaints over the following 6mths, but anymore would put a restriction on my account.

My reply to this was... well if you dealt with the complaints then maybe I wouldn't have to keep emailing you.
I heard nothing back 😂

Some things do fall under the CMA rather that ASA though and having a look back at my emails then anything gifted is for the CMA

So it's really worth doing research before reporting anything to Nigel/Tony

Attachments

• Wow

horseybox1982

VIP Member
Those stencils are god awful ugly. The paint colours are shite too. Even worse because she’s filtered the fuck out of them

Why does a baby need a wood panelled room? Fuck me, those boys need stimulation with bright colours and appropriate toys etc.

Can’t wait to see the horror that will be Ron’s room with that farm mural painted all in beige/greige. Twat.

cooioio

Why is she so desperate to push this "we're where we need to be" narrative?
Because she’s projecting, she’s convincing herself not anyone else, as she’s realised she’s spent more than she should have on a house that’s not worth it and 3 alpacas which are rapidly becoming boring and churning up her land garden - how many times a day can you feed them carrot sticks? She’s bored of Nicky Clarke and only can be arsed to walk him once a year for the gram and he screeches with love everytime she comes back from leaving him for 5 minutes, alpacas don’t give a shit, they’ll bite when they don’t get the treats they’re used to and they will become a compete (and boring) handful very very soon, I can already see the shine is wearing off in the way she’s having to post the same thing every time about them... because they literally do nothing, garden ornaments get boring fast, as will the house with all of the bills that keep rolling in. She will kick out some more fodder with chickens and ducks and whatever else and she will get bored and overwhelmed with the responsibilities just as fast as that lawn turns into a mud pit. I’m watching with great pleasure 😅😅

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Spot the difference in the pretend staged mess! She’s basically got Ron’s artwork (scribbles) out of the folder on the sofa. One minute there’s a few pages and then when she’s tidying up, quite a few extra mysteriously appear to make the room even more untidy. Her lies are something else! Also what mother films herself going round and scrunching up their kids artwork like that? She’s awful!

Also, for the woman who cried about privacy issues & having to move because of the neighbours, she sure isn’t bothered about people knowing the new house is empty because every room is being worked on, whilst they sleepover at their old house. I hope one day her sheep turn on her. They need to wake up & realise she’s treating them like FOOLS.

Attachments

• Haha

Homebird44

VIP Member
"You're exactly where you're meant to be"

What a fantastic thing to tell people when inflation, bills and tax have increased substantially.

No need to worry about how you are going to pay everything guyssssssss. You're exactly where you are supposed to be peasants 😘
'Exactly where you're supposed to be" whilst filming her unemployed husband in the grounds of their 1.5 million pound house. She literally takes the royal piss.

Eyesopened

VIP Member
Something we haven’t seen and she hasn’t mentioned is the damage to the walls after her real ‘tree’ at Christmas 🤷‍♀️

• Haha

horseybox1982

VIP Member
They must think we are stupid. Why would you build furniture in a room that is waiting to be painted and need new flooring laid? Anyone sensible would have that done, the carpet laid and then furniture in at the end. Fucking clueless cunts.

• Heart