Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DisgruntledPelicans

Do you think when Judy Garland was singing Somewhere Over The Rainbow, she had dreams of Alpacas running around a big garden in Essex paid for by someone who wanked her sink and sold her soul for a bit of disinfectant?

• Haha
Reactions: 32

IrishCatlady

VIP Member
I see Hinch still hasn't congratulated SS, jealous much🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭

What a fucking moron.
In what universe do you put 3 wild animals between you and your two year old and then stand filming with no way of getting to your child if something was to go wrong because you’ve given him a bag of treats so the wild animals have herded round him and hes stood in a door way so you can’t even run round and rescue him from the back?
She makes me so angry.
And her idiot husband stands by watching, dumb and dumber🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

IrishCatlady

VIP Member
Fantastic recap and thanks to @Quietreader9 for loving my comments on the last thread😉

Mrs Hinch #507 Snogging an alpaca every morning does not a farmer make

Winning thread title by @Erica24

Thread suggestions taken from page 30 onwards. They can’t contain swears.

Sophie Rose went to London with mummy to see a show.

She also watched Lingo.

Her real life BFF had a baby, and her ‘tend friend finally realised she reached 5 million bots followers.

The alpacas haven’t been fed since Wednesday, and Henry’s hitching a lift to Battersea.

The end.

Thread #500 The Tattle Truths

Ronnie and Lennie don’t rhyme
Jamie is short for James
Sophie doesn’t have a middle name, only a ‘tend one that she added in her teens
WIKI is the pink button at the top
Yes the WIKI is very important for some lurkers to read🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
  • Haha

Pumpkins1506

VIP Member
It also fucks me off that she's only going to learn when something serious happens. Yes they're cute (not my cup of tea but can see why people think this) but they're animals and not as domesticated as a cat or dog. She's creating so many potential problems for herself, and some dangerous situations too.

I'm putting my phone in the drawer today because I'm just too angry with her.

• Heart
Just when you think this twat of a being couldn't get any worse! What an irresponsible shit parent. As cute as Ron is, as everyone has said, she is putting him in danger. Her unemployed dick of a husband chaving it up holding the baby is no better.

I felt sick watching that after breakfast. The usual insulting quote - oblivious to what others are going through. Doubt that was filmed today as it is indeed bright sunshine down south this morning.

Just wish she and Inch would just fuck right off, they are a collective disgrace! 😖🖕🏼

• Sad

yellow27x

Wow that post isn’t going in her favour on MHMMDI.

Not sure if anyone else can relate, but I always read certain comments and then wonder what their user names are on tattle … wish I could put faces to names 🤣

• Haha

IrishCatlady

VIP Member
I won’t share comments but MHMMDI I would say are genuine Hinchers who quite frankly have finally seen the light and stopped following, 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

• Heart
HINCHERS

THIS is exactly how Mrs Hinch is LYING to you. She is saying she has her in laws visiting and has to clean up a pretend, fake, mess that she has organised and filmed herself! Spot the differences! Circled in red to help you. She is a FRAUD! Would you be friends with someone who lied to you like this in real life? She is toxic - do yourselves a favour and unfollow and choose a better quality of person to follow!

TATTLERS- I think I spy the coffee table. It’s not gone to the tip.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart

Danielle0120

VIP Member
That’s just the sheet to protect the carpet, it’ll be ripped up once the painting is done - she’s already said that the carpets aren’t being replaced
They're defo ripped up, she said she liked the white carpets but that they weren't practical with a dog and kids. She never said she was keeping them, the whole house and everything it come with has been ripped out. Just like she's ripped herself off buying a overpriced 1.5 mil house to spend a hefty amount getting it done up

You know someone’s filtered a photo to fuck when it looks like it’s been taken on an old Nokia ! Hurting my eyes!
If the sky was that blue in February I’d be worried hahahaha 🤦🏻‍♀️
Her bragging will be her downfall and I can't wait to see it.
With all that's going on in the world, now is not the time to rub your dreams coming true in people's faces.

• Heart

SwizzleMalarkey

VIP Member
I try to stay light hearted on these threads but she does know how to rub people up the wrong way doesn’t she? All this talk of being ‘where you need to be’ and ‘dreams do come true’… when real life isn’t like that.
All I want is a safe home for my toddler, with no mould on the walls and a small garden that he can enjoy, but it won’t be happening for us any time soon and it’s just so infuriating that she gets everything handed to her and doesn’t even appreciate it. 😔

• Heart
Reactions: 31

calmyourritas

VIP Member
It’s made me irrationally pissed off how she’s said she’s channelling her inner Christina “Aguleria” as she’s singing Lil Kim’s verse in the song 😂

• Haha

woopdeewoop

I’ve just replied to her story (which will be ignored again) as it’s really getting to me now, I was a follower, an idiot who bought her books and other crap & who has finally woken up! But seeing her constantly brag about the stuff she has and the things she’s doing is really hitting home, just how little I can do for my kids 😢 I would share a pic of what we have to live with but I’m too embarrassed.

Dont be embarrassed by your situation, hunch is a gigantic bellend.
She’s never satisfied and doesn’t even look after her kids. She maybe showing off by showing her kids feeding her alpacas, but that’s 0.1% of the time. The rest of the time they are not with her, or when with her on a tablet. So don’t worry, you’re doing great!
I’m a single mom with not a big salary but my toddler is super happy! Today we played hide and seek, went outside to blow some bubbles, went to the park. Back home, we have done some colouring books, then we played fight and tickles. A happy chap and I didn’t spend any money! You giving your kid time and attention is what is the most important 😊

• Heart

moominflower

Chatty Member
Just a thought about her human boys

...Does she ever read them a story?
I probably know the answer already so don’t know why I’m even putting it out there... but it makes me sad cos I don’t think she does 😢

shes not helping their development at all and I’m no child expert and getting into debates about parenting before anyone starts.
I just always knew that reading to your kids and talking to them helps them develop😕 dunno why but that thoughts just made me feel sad for them

• Sad
  • Heart
God she's a knob. Where are her children while she's 'tidying' and who is looking after the alpacas. Or is farmhand Ronnie in charge over at tend farm. Anyone who has lived with a toddler knows cleaning up toys during the daytime is a pointless task.