Mrs Hinch #507 Snogging an alpaca every morning does not a farmer make

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bless your stone heart Soph
You aren't happy. You're pretending.
XO HAPPY SUNDAY XO

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
You know someone’s filtered a photo to duck when it looks like it’s been taken on an old Nokia ! Hurting my eyes!
If the sky was that blue in February I’d be worried hahahaha 🤦🏻‍♀️
Her bragging will be her downfall and I can't wait to see it.
With all that's going on in the world, now is not the time to rub your dreams coming true in people's faces.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I’m sorry but if your dream is to rinse people out there hard earned money then your a disgrace

your dream didn’t come true. You had a husband there who paid for you to get where you was

you have people who are already terrified to make a choice out of feeding the family or heating there homes. but it’s ok hinch dreams come true 😘😘

my dream is making sure my family are fed and kept warm. bleep.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Thought she was entertaining the in laws with crisps and red mush at Hinchliffe Asylum.... now she's at Notafarm taking pics of rainbows and filtering them to duck.

Newsflash Zoph. You don't need to filter a bleeping rainbow. It's called COLOUR. Try it sometime. Now duck off and eat your tea. Proper tea not 'tend childrens party tea.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
My brain just can’t make total sense of…

This is my total dream
——————————
Guys I’ve no idea how this happened to me

I mean which is it? Screams to me Soph you knew exactly what you needed to do in order to chase your dream 🙄

Reactions: 27
Do we think she’s out in this absolutely drenched and windswept cleaning those animals out like I was just now. Do we duck.

Reactions: 25
She really is up her own bleeping arse isn't she. How can she be that self absorbed to not realise what is going on in the the country that she lives in!? It's just brag brag brag! "Look what I have" meanwhile, everyone else is wondering where the spare £700 to heat their homes is coming from!? The huns haven't latched on yet because they don't watch the news. They'll only realise when the letters land on their door mats. This has to be her down fall. She can not carry on like this. Surely?

Such a tit bleep.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Omg these people on MHMMDI page are infuriating.
the comments from people defending her are worse then the ones disagreeing with what she’s doing lately, ironic!

if someone mentions the word jealousy one more time over there I’ll actually scream. That’s the only counter argument they have and it’s as boring as the 3 R montage.

I would be happy for her achieving the things she has achieved if she had only gone and done it the right way!

I’ve had enough.

Reactions: 29
Screenshot_2022-02-06-17-12-53-19_1c337646f29875672b5a61192b9010f9.jpg

nobody-gives-a-shit.jpg

Absolutely tone deaf.
My dream was always to have a baby. But that never came true. Just duck off and never come back you stupid woman.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 57
Have we ever actually seen her clean whilst also looking after her children? No, didn't think so!!, she's SOOOOO relatable

Reactions: 19
The more I see the entrance to Faux "Fantasy" Farm/Mushroom Manor it gives me cold vibes!
It really does look souless (unlike SS cottage which has true character and a happy 'feel').

Not meant to offend anyone btw - but can see an uncanny resemblance to many a Crem entrance like so many have said! Wouldn't take many "additions" to "Hinch it up"! 😉 🤵

View attachment 1043922
Just missing the hearse parked out front 😳😅

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.