Mrs Hinch #507 Snogging an alpaca every morning does not a farmer make

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is being said on. MHMMDI. I’m nosy.
Also did she delete the bed story with the knob holding the bespoke knob ?
I’ve been away for a day and missed soooo much.

Reactions: 11
I try to stay light hearted on these threads but she does know how to rub people up the wrong way doesn’t she? All this talk of being ‘where you need to be’ and ‘dreams do come true’… when real life isn’t like that.
All I want is a safe home for my toddler, with no mould on the walls and a small garden that he can enjoy, but it won’t be happening for us any time soon and it’s just so infuriating that she gets everything handed to her and doesn’t even appreciate it. 😔
HG mould spray is amazing for mould. I got some from Amazon, it killed the mould in my bathroom and it had been horrific.

Reactions: 16
What is being said on. MHMMDI. I’m nosy.
Also did she delete the bed story with the knob holding the bespoke knob ?
I’ve been away for a day and missed soooo much.
I’d say 80/20 against Hinch in a nice way saying they can’t relate and have unfollowed👍😂🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Keep reporting bots guys, the way the Hinchers are finally seeing the light, she’ll be going backwards in numbers if she stopped buying bots👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Reactions: 18
I’d say 80/20 against Hinch in a nice way saying they can’t relate and have unfollowed👍😂🙄🙄
Exactly.. that's a hell of a lot of people unfollowing, yet her followers keep increasing.. 🤥
I smell a(l)paca lies (bots)! 🤔
Of course we knew that already!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Thread suggestion

The sheep open up their eyes - finally they see the lies

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I don’t have FB but I’m glad to see the comments being shared on here from that page! Hopefully we’ll have a few new members soon! 😊😊
Edit - spelling mistake!

Reactions: 15
I know I said I wouldnt share , as didn’t want to potentially show any tattlers being naughty but this appears to be a genuine person with very interesting information 🤔
If this is true it’s not surprising that Jamie is the brains behind it all because Sophie is as thick as tit!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I have just finished reading People Like Her after seeing it recommended here a few times. I have always been a bit cynical about the influencer world but this opened my eyes even more! The main character really could be Hinch. Everything is orchestrated, everything is preplanned and probably prerecorded, everything has a monetary reason behind it. She a disgrace. The book also has a really sinister message about showing your kids online constantly. Hinch should read it.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Miles behind so I’m sure this has already been said. But this is why defending tattlers is a hill I’m willing to die on. I don’t have children, I don’t have a partner, I have many physical, lifelong illnesses and a lot of mental health problems and trauma meaning I battle my own brain on a daily basis.

It’s so, so easy to get swept up in the ‘influenced culture’ and compare yourself to their highlight reel. Because that’s all it is 🤷🏼‍♀️ they’re showing you their best bits and slowly luring you into believing that your own life is inadequate. Hinch is one of the worst, no doubt.

But as long as people like Polly and all the others here keep calling out the lies and deception, it can help us stay in reality and not to be fooled into buying into the bs. I think this forum is so important and I’m honestly so glad I found it. Idve lost my mind years ago if not!
Trauma brains are exhausting to fight against every single day. I understand ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Most enlightening important info and shared in the right way (no names mentioned) - thank you @IrishCatlady

No great shock jimbobnoknoborjob has likely conjured this massive con from the start - fugly slimey bastard; but the two together fully aware of what they were and are doing from the start, all an act, all for pure personal greed & gain.

Arseholes!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.