Mrs Hinch #507 Snogging an alpaca every morning does not a farmer make

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have we ever actually seen her clean whilst also looking after her children? No, didn't think so!!, she's SOOOOO relatable
I’d love her to clean and then turn her back on her children for 1 minute and the house looks like Chernobyl again

Reactions: 15
This is really silly but it annoys me so much…
When you look at the front door, the stairs aren’t central. You can see the bannister on the right but not the left.

AB6BAD87-374C-4E68-B66B-2CF3C1DFD6DA.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Its all kicking off again over at MHMMDI. ..
Grab ya crunky snacks tattlers. .
Its hilarious 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Because she’s MRS HINCH millionairess who shits out rainbows and who doesn’t have to worry about the energy bills. Her house is as hot as a rainforest! And she doesn’t give a damn about the environment.
Excuse me but she does care about the environment. She watched one episode of Blue Planet and now she recycles a few things!!

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😑

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Do you think when Judy Garland was singing Somewhere Over The Rainbow, she had dreams of Alpacas running around a big garden in Essex paid for by someone who wanked her sink and sold her soul for a bit of disinfectant?

• Haha
Reactions: 32
She really needs to duck off with this dreams coming true/Disney bullshit. No Soph, you set out to con often vulnerable not very bright people so you can live the life you think you deserve whilst exploiting mental health, your kids, animals and anything else you can so you can one up your tend bestbubs4ever and Tattle as well as earning obscene amounts of money for doing duck all.

Lets not get it twisted 🖕
How is it a dream come true to have to move for your own privacy? Either you were scared or uncomfortable or had an argument and needed to move for your family or you moved because you wanted to and the house came up? Which is it because it cannot be both.

Reactions: 27
I won’t share comments but MHMMDI I would say are genuine Hinchers who quite frankly have finally seen the light and stopped following, 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 32
My dream is not to worry about how to pay for the rise in household bills.
But I'm exactly where I should be though yeah sof?

• Heart
I won’t share comments but MHMMDI I would say are genuine Hinchers who quite frankly have finally seen the light and stopped following, 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
Fabulous! It was bound to start happening so let's hope the sheep keep waking up! There will always be the deluded "shaking with tears" type followers, but they will eventually be a dying breed!

Wow that post isn’t going in her favour on MHMMDI.

Not sure if anyone else can relate, but I always read certain comments and then wonder what their user names are o
it’s bloody hilarious!
thread suggestion
jamies invisible fam round to eat crackers, so who is minding the 3 alpacas

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Fabulous! It was bound to start happening so let's hope the sheep keep waking up! There will always be the deluded "shaking with tears" type followers, but they will eventually be a dying breed!
Agreed id say it’s about 80/20 against Hinch and unfollowing fir all the reasons we have stated. This heating crisis could be the end of her🤔

Reactions: 14
Her dream was the house she had. The house she claimed to never want to leave…!?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
How is it a dream come true to have to move for your own privacy? Either you were scared or uncomfortable or had an argument and needed to move for your family or you moved because you wanted to and the house came up? Which is it because it cannot be both.
Oh absolutely. The contradictions are unreal. Now all this easing into moving mum says, two houses bollocks to try and keep the shoppers onside makes her look even more ridiculous!

Reactions: 16
Can I just say, to anyone who has posted - and to anyone reading - saying they feel inadequate, or that they aren’t providing for their children, or that they feel that they should be doing something ‘more’ -

Sophie Hinchliffe is not a good mother.

She does not put her children first.

She does not prioritise their happiness; their needs; their physical safety; their emotional well-being.

She has to hold her children tight to get a photo with them.

She has to tickle her toddler to force laughter.

She has her husband at home full-time.

She has her mum and dad on call constantly.

She has a niece who comes over if she has an evening without her husband because she can’t be alone.

She has no money worries whatsoever.

She is adding animals into a garden that is not big enough.

She doesn’t have the knowledge, experience, willingness or dedication to care for these animals for their entire lives.

She has her husband at home full-time.

She has her mum and dad on call constantly.

She has a niece who comes over if she has an evening without her husband.

She ‘works’ a few hours a week exploiting her children’s lives online.

Meanwhile in the real world, we are here with many struggling in whatever way to get through the day or week or month.

Some are battling every day to become parents - these people deserve to be parents, and will cherish their future children. Unlike Sophie and Jamie.

Some are parents to children no longer here. That is a devastating loss which no one should experience. You love and celebrate your children more than Sophie will ever understand.

Some are working all the hours possible and still not even comfortable financially.

Some are in unsafe situations, relationships, housing, and having to fight through every day.

The Hinchliffes will never understand what real life is like. They don’t understand their privilege. They don’t use their position to help others.

They are not in any way worthy of anyone feeling inferior or like you can’t match what they are doing.

What they are doing is fake.

What we are doing is living real life which is sometimes horrendously unfair. But we are worth a million of them.

No one should ever feel that she is better, because she’s not.
Miles behind so I’m sure this has already been said. But this is why defending tattlers is a hill I’m willing to die on. I don’t have children, I don’t have a partner, I have many physical, lifelong illnesses and a lot of mental health problems and trauma meaning I battle my own brain on a daily basis.

It’s so, so easy to get swept up in the ‘influenced culture’ and compare yourself to their highlight reel. Because that’s all it is 🤷🏼‍♀️ they’re showing you their best bits and slowly luring you into believing that your own life is inadequate. Hinch is one of the worst, no doubt.

But as long as people like Polly and all the others here keep calling out the lies and deception, it can help us stay in reality and not to be fooled into buying into the bs. I think this forum is so important and I’m honestly so glad I found it. Idve lost my mind years ago if not!

• Heart
Reactions: 40
I try to stay light hearted on these threads but she does know how to rub people up the wrong way doesn’t she? All this talk of being ‘where you need to be’ and ‘dreams do come true’… when real life isn’t like that.
All I want is a safe home for my toddler, with no mould on the walls and a small garden that he can enjoy, but it won’t be happening for us any time soon and it’s just so infuriating that she gets everything handed to her and doesn’t even appreciate it. 😔

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.