Mrs Hinch #507 Snogging an alpaca every morning does not a farmer make

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For those that aren't banned from Nigel (like me )

This is something for the ASA. If it's gifted, which it clearly is then it has to have #Ad or #gifted

Both accounts can be reported using all this evidence

Complained to cma about this one and mentioned Mrs and mr hinch both regularly do this and mis lead their followers

Reactions: 18
Apart from how dangerous it is for Ron to be running around the alpacas, I found it incredibly sad that she had music over the top. Because that tells me that her and inch were shouting instructions: “give Roy a carrot, rake the straw, shut the door” Poor little mite is a child, not a bloody performing seal

Reactions: 65
impossible to keep the clothes for Lonnie as pretty much all the clothes have Ronnie written on it …
Even her kids are labelled

Reactions: 21
She's a first class knob.
Repeating the shitty comment, repeating the scary footage of ronnie on his own with the alpacas. She just sticks two fingers up to the world and things she's the fucking bees knees well let's be honest she's a nobody. In a few years no one will remember her and she will be stuck with a husband that sponges off her and two kids that will either turn out just like her cos it's all they know or they will resent her when they look back and see her for what she truly is.

She's really ground my gears tonight might have to go on a deep rest and stop looking for a while cos it's pissing me off too much!

Reactions: 31

I mean, I'd Tony would do his bloody job, you wouldn't have to inundate him...
Fucking Tony

Reactions: 25
They will be tesco finest eggs if the tomatoe is anything to go by

Reactions: 14
They will be tesco finest eggs if the tomatoe is anything to go by
She will probably plant creme eggs the daft bitch ....oh guyyys you will never believe what's just happened to little old me! These chickens turned out to be cadburys chickens!

Reactions: 35
So she’s bought Ron’s door knobs off Etsy did her FIL tell her about that site

Reactions: 31
Thread suggestion:
“You are exactly where you’re supposed to be” … the faux empathy will pay for the orangery

Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.