Mrs Hinch #507 Snogging an alpaca every morning does not a farmer make

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can I just say, to anyone who has posted - and to anyone reading - saying they feel inadequate, or that they aren’t providing for their children, or that they feel that they should be doing something ‘more’ -

Sophie Hinchliffe is not a good mother.

She does not put her children first.

She does not prioritise their happiness; their needs; their physical safety; their emotional well-being.

She has to hold her children tight to get a photo with them.

She has to tickle her toddler to force laughter.

She has her husband at home full-time.

She has her mum and dad on call constantly.

She has a niece who comes over if she has an evening without her husband because she can’t be alone.

She has no money worries whatsoever.

She is adding animals into a garden that is not big enough.

She doesn’t have the knowledge, experience, willingness or dedication to care for these animals for their entire lives.

She has her husband at home full-time.

She has her mum and dad on call constantly.

She has a niece who comes over if she has an evening without her husband.

She ‘works’ a few hours a week exploiting her children’s lives online.

Meanwhile in the real world, we are here with many struggling in whatever way to get through the day or week or month.

Some are battling every day to become parents - these people deserve to be parents, and will cherish their future children. Unlike Sophie and Jamie.

Some are parents to children no longer here. That is a devastating loss which no one should experience. You love and celebrate your children more than Sophie will ever understand.

Some are working all the hours possible and still not even comfortable financially.

Some are in unsafe situations, relationships, housing, and having to fight through every day.

The Hinchliffes will never understand what real life is like. They don’t understand their privilege. They don’t use their position to help others.

They are not in any way worthy of anyone feeling inferior or like you can’t match what they are doing.

What they are doing is fake.

What we are doing is living real life which is sometimes horrendously unfair. But we are worth a million of them.

No one should ever feel that she is better, because she’s not.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Well Hinch has done something I never thought possible - I now hate Alpacas 🤣🤣🤣 how many times are we going to be subjected to watching them run round a patch of grass. I know I should just unfollow but then I don’t want to miss anything either 😁😁😁

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Oh f off with your "you are exactly where you are supposed to be"
Tell that to a mum stuck in an abusive relationship or a family fleeing from war. A child dying from neglect.
Open you eyes Soph, you are where you are cause you are a lying sales woman. Its not a bloody fairy tail.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 51
Well Hinch has done something I never thought possible - I now hate Alpacas 🤣🤣🤣 how many times are we going to be subjected to watching them run round a patch of grass. I know I should just unfollow but then I don’t want to miss anything either 😁😁😁
You can still unfollow and see everything as normal 😁

• Heart
Reactions: 16
For those that aren't banned from Nigel (like me 😳)

This is something for the ASA. If it's gifted, which it clearly is then it has to have #Ad or #gifted

Both accounts can be reported using all this evidence
Why are you banned from Nigel?!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
They must think we are stupid. Why would you build furniture in a room that is waiting to be painted and need new flooring laid? Anyone sensible would have that done, the carpet laid and then furniture in at the end. bleeping clueless cunts.
She just wanted to show off Jim Bob and small knobs 🤷🏻‍♀️🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Chickens aren’t easy to look after. My in laws have them and they’re hard work. On top of looking after two kids, three alpacas, Jimbobnoknob, Chicken Strip, Weepy Al, and being attached to Fiddle 23hrs a day, when’s she gonna find the time to tend to them?
Aye. My youngest daughter has chickens and they’re not easy at all. Hard work setting up a coop, area etc. Plus they’re locked in at the minute. They do fascinate me tho. When they were allowed out they strutted round the garden, like they owned the place. They’ll eat anything. I never realised. They even eat egg 😱. Cannibalism 😂😂
Difference is my daughter and family know how to look after animals/birds and didn’t get them for the gram

Reactions: 19
Why is she so desperate to push this "we're where we need to be" narrative?
Because she’s projecting, she’s convincing herself not anyone else, as she’s realised she’s spent more than she should have on a house that’s not worth it and 3 alpacas which are rapidly becoming boring and churning up her land garden - how many times a day can you feed them carrot sticks? She’s bored of Nicky Clarke and only can be arsed to walk him once a year for the gram and he screeches with love everytime she comes back from leaving him for 5 minutes, alpacas don’t give a tit, they’ll bite when they don’t get the treats they’re used to and they will become a compete (and boring) handful very very soon, I can already see the shine is wearing off in the way she’s having to post the same thing every time about them... because they literally do nothing, garden ornaments get boring fast, as will the house with all of the bills that keep rolling in. She will kick out some more fodder with chickens and ducks and whatever else and she will get bored and overwhelmed with the responsibilities just as fast as that lawn turns into a mud pit. I’m watching with great pleasure 😅😅

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Why is she so desperate to push this "we're where we need to be" narrative?
Cos she’s trying to convince herself after having the keys for 5 months that she’s made the right decision the absolute nob!
FINALLY sure you’ve made the right decision now ... awww we’re so bleeping happy for you 🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻
bleep

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Thank you for sharing these screen recordings.
Yes I’m sure many people appreciate that whilst the amount of people living in poverty continues to spiral due to rising living costs. Absolutely clueless useless bleep of a woman. Why on earth she cannot just concentrate on being a good mum is beyond me. My maternal instinct has never told me any different. She should not have children.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I thought the same, I have never disliked an alpaca in my life, I actually nearly bought some a few years ago, I can’t stand them now, I’m glad I didn’t buy any 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
One day at school, the 'Hinch Boys' will come across kids that live on real farms and they will tell them that they live on a farm too. Then they will just be laughed at and become a joke because their mum is a bleeping nut job.
witches really do be crazy.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
1st time poster long time lurker, Ronnie's bedroom is bigger than my apartment Sopha, how the duck is this where I'm supposed to be - what a head

For context: I'm just finished working a 50 hour week and spent zero time with my 4 yr old, because I work so much and nothing gets gifted like Queen Sopha, we barely have 30 minutes together, by the time we're home and bedtime etc - sorry but she fucks me off, with her bleeping horseshit (read: alpacashit) bleeping bollix - she's so out of touch 🤬🤬🤬

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.