Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dexy

VIP Member
Sorry if anyone has already mentioned this but are alpacas ok with having carrots every single day?!
They are high in natural sugar which is why rabbits shouldn’t have too many/it should be an occasional treat.

Reactions: 31

Danielle0120

VIP Member
The puffer/bomber coat that Farmer Ron is wearing to do his farm work in is Tommy Hilfiger. It's currently available to buy half price reduced to £60. Fml.
Wouldn't dare pay that much for a TODDLERS coat that last 2 min, they grow so quickly 🤯
My 3 kids are 8 and under and their coats are usually between £20-30 each from Asda, they really are good quality, when they're young they do not need an overly expensive coat, mine get 2 new coats a year, 1 being a lighter mac type jacket then the other being a winter coat. That does them.

Ronnie has about 10 coats and they'll just be chucked in the bin when they get too small. They won't be washed and put away ready for Lennie.

With my kids coats when they're due a new one, near enough every year even with a regular throw in the washing machine and boisterous dirty outside play, all my kids coats last and they'll be in fair enough condition where I donate them so a less fortunate child stays warm that winter.
She has more money than sense and it actually knocks me sick.

Wize Owl

VIP Member
Your children won't remember material things, they'll remember time spent and fun memories. Fiveminutemum is a great person to follow for this.The mum guilt just shows your a great mum, because your worrying!
I agree. I clearly remember my dad singing to me when I was little and my nan reading to me, but I have no memory of what colour our sofa was or what type of car we had, etc. Material things aren’t important, spending time with loved ones is everything.

• Heart

Tootle Pip Wiz

VIP Member
Nah just fuck off now. She's pissing alot of people of right now. I had a massive full on rant about her today to my work mate who idolises her. Safe to say I told her a few home truths about this bragging bitch. The look on her face, I thought she was gonna cry. It needed to be said though. People need to know what Hinch is really like. I'm sick to death of all this "you're just jealous" and "be kind" bullshit. NO I ain't fucking jealous. Just sick of brag brag fucking brag all the time. I've had enough of it.

Screenshot_20220206-011005_Instagram.jpg

• Heart

mingeandbracket

The level of secondhand embarrassment I just felt watching her stories singing was off the scales... And I think she felt very awkward too.... I lost it when she said 'I... can't..... wait' about Jimbobs famalam coming round. Seething mate.

BBC1HD

VIP Member
Screenshot_20220205-161413_Instagram.jpg

Here you go Hinch - just copy your mate solomon. You normally do

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha

OHDeeeeah

VIP Member
I also hate the way she slows Ronnies movements down because it’s obvious he’s not a smooth with his actions as she would like such as the wave to make sure she captures it and it looks longer she slows it down 🙄 she does it all the time with him 😞

• Sad

Blah blah 2020

She's a first class knob.
Repeating the shitty comment, repeating the scary footage of ronnie on his own with the alpacas. She just sticks two fingers up to the world and things she's the fucking bees knees well let's be honest she's a nobody. In a few years no one will remember her and she will be stuck with a husband that sponges off her and two kids that will either turn out just like her cos it's all they know or they will resent her when they look back and see her for what she truly is.

She's really ground my gears tonight 😒 might have to go on a deep rest and stop looking for a while cos it's pissing me off too much!

candyland_

VIP Member
‘You are exactly where you should be in life’ sounds like a kick in the teeth to her followers that are in bad situations.

• Heart

Titch tactics

So tattle says no toys are out and lingo 🤭 they are out and thrown around. Lovely tend mess there with 3 of you there and not one lazy sod could at least turn the nappy caddy over?

Btw where does cling on sleep? Surely not in Henry's bed?

• Haha
Reactions: 30

IrishCatlady

VIP Member
jugs, Slang: Vulgar. a woman's breasts. verb (used with object), jugged, jug·ging. to put into a jug. Receipt that Inch is a sleaze and Vulgar and teaching Ronnie the same🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Sick
  • Heart
Afternoon you lovely nusty lot!

Just catching up from this morning...
Don't believe for a second that Jaymee's invisible family are visiting today whatsoever! Billy bullshitter 😄

Her "nibbles" in "Hinch ♡ bowls" are just an AD! The tap wanking/sink shining again to fulfil her contractual obligations and the tend mess/kids drawings remind me of her "Ron's scribbled on the wood" of the show coffee table (magic eraser ad).

Weather in the South East is blowing a gale and pretty shitty even now ay 2.40pm, so reckon that's all a pre-record done anytime.
No kids about ... what a fucking surprise!

What an absolute C U N T!
Glad to read some of the comments posted regarding the tide turning, let's hope it continues at pace!

• Haha
  • Heart

AllieBee

VIP Member
She is so naive, complacent or stupid, can't make my mind up which. Those animals alone with defenceless little Ronnie is scary. Yet she's not bothered, would rather get a nice story for the gram. The boy wouldn't stand a chance if they turned on him. The way that big white one was staring at him as he walked away - that's an animal that will turn on him.

She reminds me very much of someone I did my nurse training with, there had been some attacks on women in the hospital car park, and we had a safety lecture. This person was so naive, she literally thought that we would be safe because we would be wearing nursing student uniform. Same with Hinch, she thinks those alpacas are her fluffy bum pets, love her and would never harm her. But they are livestock and they are unpredictable. I wouldn't take the risk. Its really foolish and if anything happens to Ronnie, she will only have herself to blame

• Sad