Mrs Hinch #506 Alpacas in the morning alpacas at night, you need some new content cos this is boring sh…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's shocking how close they are to London and have never taken Ronnie 🙄🙄🙄
My eldest is 14 now and I first took him when he was 4. Nat History he'd have loved before that. It’s amazing for children.

I know taking kids into London isn’t for everyone, and I was only confident to do it as my (now-ex) partner knew London well so made it easy, but when you have your pick of 4 adults and any weekday you fancy……

• Heart
Reactions: 23
These fuckers don't need to worry about money , they could easily take him during quieter times..book a private pod on the London eye for him, take him places and book it out so he's not over stimulated with other folk if that's one of his struggles. She wouldn't do that though...she's a selfish bleeping witch who puts herself first all the time!!!
The museums are free too! And round the corner from each other. The science museum is amazing for little ones, so much hands on to explore. Plus all the cars, old hoovers and phones, etc.

Reactions: 18
My eldest is 14 now and I first took him when he was 4. Nat History he'd have loved before that. It’s amazing for children.

I know taking kids into London isn’t for everyone, and I was only confident to do it as my (now-ex) partner knew London well so made it easy, but when you have your pick of 4 adults and any weekday you fancy……
Plus money to take taxis there's no excuse

Reactions: 8
She'll make sure she stays out long enough that she doesn't have to do anything for bedtime and then will treat everyone to a Goodnight and a Henry fur combing session set to shite music.
Calling most predictable Bingo ever 🙄
Quoting myself but well, that's me told!!
"No bingo for you nusty troll! See, I DID get back to do bedtime and yes, I am stroking Henry because he's missed me but I'm NOT COMBING HIM!! Oh, and I'm offering all my sheep the chance to help decide on bricks that were actually chosen 5 weeks ago..."
🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Why do they all claim not to drink? As someone that like a little drinky I put good money on it she's a bit tipsy in that story, and all the pish stacey put up about the squashes as jo don't drink but suddenly decided to drink enough to have a hangover? Whats with all the shame about having a bevvy? Or is drinking just reserved for ya know hard working folk?
Jamie has a drinking problem so assume she doesn’t like much drink to be around. On Fash FC he freely admits a drink and gambling problem so it’s not tattle rumours

• Wow
Reactions: 28
I honestly cannot fathom why anyone would be jealous of her banal and vacuous existence, although I guess if ignorance is bliss she must be the happiest person on the planet.

Reactions: 21
Quoting myself but well, that's me told!!
"No bingo for you nusty troll! See, I DID get back to do bedtime and yes, I am stroking Henry because he's missed me but I'm NOT COMBING HIM!! Oh, and I'm offering all my sheep the chance to help decide on bricks that were actually chosen 5 weeks ago..."
🤣
We all know she gonna go for the grey ffs 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The museums are free too! And round the corner from each other. The science museum is amazing for little ones, so much hands on to explore. Plus all the cars, old hoovers and phones, etc.
Ronnie would love it I bet , he seems an inquisitive wee dude. But Soph wouldn't be interested so bang goes any adventure for R.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Ronnie would love it I bet , he seems an inquisitive wee dude. But Soph wouldn't be interested so bang goes any adventure for R.
I’m actually surpassed we haven’t seen her take Abi to the eye or the shard, Covent Garden.
Primark on Oxford Street!

Reactions: 13
So let us get this straight she CANT remember to put on when things are a blatant AD
But can remember to tell us when it’s NOT AN AD! oh duck off you beggy witch!
you spelt “it’s not an AD” wrong ... let me fix it for you .... “Beggging for it to be GIFTED” 👍🏻
hope that helps!
D6CDC002-8196-4E2C-92A9-73B7F516121F.png

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Bit of a weird one today isnt it. Alpaca content, suddenly she back at Greyskull cleaning out her hoover. Then suddenly going into London to watch a show. How random. So if Jamie works, she went out mid afternoon to a show with Fiddle. Who had the kids?
Yup it’s like she’s so cocky she can’t even be arsed to put half an effort into her “job” anymore, no effort to try and disguise things are prerecords just assumes whatever she shits out will be covered in gold and the sheep will eat it. Luckily it seems more and more people are waking up to her shopping channel, I mean Instagram and getting sick of it.

Reactions: 16
If I had the money Hinch and Soloman had i wouldnt be doing DIY no way I would love to never have to paint and decorate ever again i hate it! I know it's all fakejust done for views I also wouldn't be buying from charity shops to up cycle I have no choice as almost everything I have is second hand I don't have the luxury of being able to buy brand new it grates on me when they do this its a game to them and insulting to people who have no choice.
Absolutely nothing wrong with second hand stuff at all. You can make it your own, you're saving the planet and saving stuff from landfill, and it's a much more sustainable way of living. Your luck will change one day and when you are in a position to buy new, you will appreciate it so much more. I would rather have one you than a million wasteful, environmentally damaging Hinches.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Why is she trying to explain what these bricks are. Does she think no one has ever seen or heard of them before. My dad has recently ripped these out of his house because he hated them (I did personally like them). They were there when he moved in 6 years ago. Ooh she’s hoping people will help her choose. Because obviously she hasn’t already chosen them or even already had them done for that matter. And she’s left the house for more than 2 hours bet she feels like she’s had a right productive day. Il be thinking about her tomorrow when I get in from my night job (just on my 20 minute break) and have an hour before I go for a job interview for a potential 2nd job.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.