Mrs Hinch #506 Alpacas in the morning alpacas at night, you need some new content cos this is boring sh…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Every time I see ATV I think you're chatting about a quad bike. Jesus help is if she got one of those for the "Farm".

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Is it just me who thinks it's weird she was sat next to her dad at the top table?

Fair enough youre close and he cries with pride every time she takes a tit but wouldnt you want to be sat with your maid of honour as the groom is sat with what looks like his best man?

I dont think ive ever seen that seating plan at a wedding before. Everything she does is weird
Not defending her but that is a traditional seating plan

Reactions: 10
They thought.. They thought she was holding a.. Dildo??

They all need smacking in the gob

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Thanks Sop h and your brick. ssshhhlipsssshh. for my new avatar 🤪
She looks like a member of the who family from the grinch. She never used to either pre filler, why has this happened?! I know Barely anything about aesthetics but I don’t understand what’s happened?

Reactions: 12
Thought she was going to show us when she gets to tend farm! Also hey soph 👋 not a fan tbh hun think they vile ATV

Also makes me crack up when she adds this is not an AD 🤣
“This is not an ad yet” is what it should say. Hoping the huns scramble over and they have to give her a discount of sorts..

Reactions: 14
Can you imagine if a suffragette travelled through time to 2022 a came across a Hincher.
Suffragette: So tell me, what do women do in the 21st century?
Hincher: Well, we stay at home and clean the house and do the cooking and have children and make sure we look pretty for our husbands.
Suffragette: Oh. So nothing has really changed then?
Hincher: Oh yes it has. We now have hand held devices that fit in our pocket and allow us to access all of the collective knowledge in the entire universe.
Suffragette: Wow, that’s amazing. What do you use it for?
Hincher: Watching videos of this woman and her alpacas 🦙

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 74
Oh duck duck duck off. I’ve been looking at brick slips for months and now it will look like I’m copying her. Or all the huns will have them and they’ll be common as out

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Can you imagine if a suffragette travelled through time to 2022 a came across a Hincher.
Hincher: Well, we stay at home and clean the house and do the cooking and have children and make sure we look pretty for our husbands.
Hincher: Oh yes it has. We now have hand held devices that fit in our pocket and allow us to access all of the collective knowledge in the entire universe.
i have 100% faith that hinch is a woman that uses statements like

im not like other women or most of my friends are men as women are bitchy. She definitely is no feminist

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Jamie has a drinking problem so assume she doesn’t like much drink to be around. On Fash FC he freely admits a drink and gambling problem so it’s not tattle rumours
Ohhhh ok so it's just tend friends keeping up appearances then if one don't drink they all don't drink? What a bleeping peculiar world

Reactions: 11
I know her fake teeth don’t fit her mouth properly but those mastications are vile. The noises she makes before she goes to speak are revolting

Reactions: 15
The brick slips are going to be the new crushed velvet 🤮
Please ffs NO!
We have an original brick chimney breast. Nothing fancy, I think the previous owner couldn’t be arsed plastering. But still, I’m not a hincher 😂🤮

Reactions: 14
They do not bleeping "do the cooking" don't ever call it that again 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.