Mrs Hinch #506 Alpacas in the morning alpacas at night, you need some new content cos this is boring sh…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Every time I see ATV I think you're chatting about a quad bike. Jesus help is if she got one of those for the "Farm".
Haha my son got a load of paw patrol stuff for Christmas and one was ryders ATV and I read the box 'rider' s all the vest' 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Is it her mum who has the dodgy brick wall paper? I thought she would of just done something like that 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So let us get this straight she CANT remember to put on when things are a blatant AD
But can remember to tell us when it’s NOT AN AD! oh duck off you beggy witch!
you spelt “it’s not an AD” wrong ... let me fix it for you .... “Beggging for it to be GIFTED” 👍🏻
hope that helps! View attachment 1036025
I might be wrong but that’s a painted window frame, not uPVC double glazing as per Greyskull - did she pop up to the farm to show us?

Reactions: 10
Has Nige had a word... lol

lVlEkFGsL3.jpg

She's obviously going with the grey

More money than sense, example prices.

bricks.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Still has time for her human kids then?

Who's doing the night shift at The Ranch then Soph?

Notice the 'I bought, I'm going through' - does Jamie get a choice even though wifey paid?

Reactions: 16
Oh duck duck duck off. I’ve been looking at brick slips for months and now it will look like I’m copying her. Or all the huns will have them and they’ll be common as out
Laughing in my wine drunk state at my accent coming out. “Common as out” 😂😂

And whose fault is it that her dogs an anxiety ridden wreck when she's not around to stroke his paws, comb his fur and shower him with more affection than she shows her own children??!!! 🙄🙄🙄
100% I wont go into detail as to not identify myself, but I trained with animals in a professional capacity before my current career and it is without doubt caused by their ownership since they’ve had him as a pup

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Can’t get over how boring she and inch are there like an oap couple old before there time, I have a friend similar each to there own but there idea of a fun night is playing games and decorating cookies I would run a mile if that was my life sorry they piss me off doing nothing each day while us minions work our asses off

I can’t help but watch I shouldn’t, she comes across so dumb the stuff she does and certainly doesn’t have the vocabulary or skills to be an influencer or mum for that matter, I certainly don’t either but wouldn’t put my family /kids/life’s infront of 4 millions bots to Gain my wealth, hopefully it doesn’t last for them because they certainly don’t deserve it I could rant all day but had wine so probably not making sense plus our team got beat 😭 Rfc 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
What's going on? Just finished a project-getting rid of shite fake fireplace.
Am I wrong 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.