Mrs Hinch #506 Alpacas in the morning alpacas at night, you need some new content cos this is boring sh…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If I’m honest, I’ve just watched the LW interview as I’d never seen it have been Re-reading thread 500. God she’s a bleep. That is all.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
God I just can't deal with people, just had to unfriend someone on fb cos they have a business and have sent hinch free stuff....I just cannot get on board with people who continually give a millionaire free things. Sickening
To be fair though if your friend thinks it could help her business. Which it probably will if hinch actually acknowledges it. Then can you really blame them for wanting to get a boost. Now if this business is already a massive thing and they are living a life of luxury from it then yeah I can’t stand that.

Reactions: 7
I was thinking the same. We did this at our wedding, my mum said it was traditionally done that way.
I know a lot of folk change tradition etc , but considering she had the big fancy pants wedding you would have thought everything would have been done the traditional way.

Reactions: 7
8BAEE2C6-6C04-4511-A64B-C0F962A97E9B.jpg

I have never wanted anyone’s hair to get stuck in a fan as much in my life as I do in this pic 🤣

Between this and wanting to punch smug henners I think it’s time for bed. Mother Nature can piss right off 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Imagine if she had a real job where she had to leave the house
40A0F020-5DEB-4E33-AE58-3C8EF206DAF4.png

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Just a random thought but what did Mr Hinch wear before he pushed Soph into the limelight? I guess smart for work but has he always worn tracksuits or is this part of the Chavvy Hinch Show? Because they both dress so scruffy now as if it’s another way to be relatable

Reactions: 21
Let me first preface by saying that I have absolutely nothing against musical theatre but why does she never do anything different? You live an hour outside of London, go see a play or a ballet, go to a gallery or an exhibition, visit our landmarks, expand your mind past clapping along to something like a trained seal.
Take Ronnie to the Natural History and Science Museums!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Why do they all claim not to drink? As someone that like a little drinky I put good money on it she's a bit tipsy in that story, and all the pish stacey put up about the squashes as jo don't drink but suddenly decided to drink enough to have a hangover? Whats with all the shame about having a bevvy? Or is drinking just reserved for ya know hard working folk?

• Heart
Reactions: 22
“The Drifters Girl in theatre”.
Does she mean the theatre production of The Drifters Girl.

Reactions: 14
@or JusRollWithIt
Not sure if you found the picture of the willie slop casserole.

It was in the wiki.

View attachment 1035711
“What’s your favourite casserole?”

anything that doesn’t looked like a bleeping blocked toilet 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 47
It's shocking how close they are to London and have never taken Ronnie 🙄🙄🙄
These fuckers don't need to worry about money , they could easily take him during quieter times..book a private pod on the London eye for him, take him places and book it out so he's not over stimulated with other folk if that's one of his struggles. She wouldn't do that though...she's a selfish bleeping witch who puts herself first all the time!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.