Mrs Hinch #403 No big deal party like when he was one, has Hinch forgotten Ron’s her son

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone have any idea what’s the craic with Trace not doing nails anymore? Her post seemed very dramatic.
Probably so she doesn’t spill the tea on Lonnie’s actual birth date like she did with Sophie’s pregnancy news 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
He's 2! They are his parents and should be teaching him. Honestly my heart breaks for little RonRon.
Hes not misbehaved, terrible grammar Inch, he's frustrated as he can't talk and explain what he wants or needs. Why would you put a post up to millions *cough * slating your son especially when he clearly has delays😒

• Heart
Reactions: 65
I’m kinda shocked he’s wearing an outfit he’s worn before on his birthday.

I don’t think kids should have to have brand new things on for their birthday but Grinch seemed to never put him in the same outfit twice.

Reactions: 32
See I don't think we're as bad as she makes out. We have given credit where it's due - I think the party looked good. My heart just warmed to finally see that child smile, play and look happy for once.

Reactions: 47
Why do they always have to criticise Ron in some way? He’s a toddler, of course he doesn't behave impeccably at all times. Give the kid a break!
The thing is he doesn’t even come across and cheeky .. I think they’re projecting what they want him to be!!
He looks really placid bless him. 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Here’s the haters post guyssssss.
She’s going to forgive and embrace us though. I hope she keeps her nasty nails away from my head!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I can't help but wonder when Hinch and inch explain the "journey" if the boys will be told how they were used for instagram photos and their followers were manipulated and deceived? :unsure:

Reactions: 21
Would it really be a Hinch post without ending with some cheesy motivational saying or quote😴

• Haha
Reactions: 20
‘Ron loves anything construction’...yet he was only allowed mashed up Cheerios for his mud kitchen!

OK hinch, whatever you say! 🙄🤷‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 44
What does Trace mean not doing nails for the public? Is she going to be Hinch’s personal nail slave?

• Haha
Reactions: 81
Why do they dress him like a teenager!!! 😳
My teenagers would object to such a slur ;) but you’re right, his attire reminds me of that Harry Enfield character, was it Kevin the Teenager? I’m sounding like my late grandmother who was embarrassingly snobby, but I’m not a fan of caps inside either. Then again, his father isn’t a great sartorial role model in the clothing department.

Bar another helping of stale wotsits and yet more personalised signage destined for landfill, thought the birthday party looked quite sweet considering.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.