Mrs Hinch #506 Alpacas in the morning alpacas at night, you need some new content cos this is boring sh…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Eeeeeeee I’m so pleased about good news I don’t know for people I’ve never met! (Seriously! You deserve a break xx)
Aww ❤ Thank you! xxx It’s really good. His wound that gave him sepsis has healed well so he’s been discharged from the plastics/general surgery team. Just his leg and orthopaedics to go and that will be a while yet.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Freda lol. I'm only messing, but it's all banter on here!! You have to agree Jamie is a sleezy bastard though, come on
His voice grates for sure! But the character assassination is a bit unfounded. All our claims on hinch are backed up with receipts it's what makes us credible. The nasty stuff on Jamie makes us look petty. Again my two cents - if others are ok crack on who am I to judge xx
Always up for banter that's why I lurk 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
"They hear we ‘hag her off’ and come have a nosey, read a few facts and try jump on board.A bit misguided unless you’ve read the wiki and understand everyone here is actually really lovely. Just a bunch of fact checkers and timeline watchers 👀😂"

It's a bit more than that unfortunately.. I wish we stopped at being righteous unfortunate a lot of comments tip into crossing a line... for example, the jokes on fiddle and JamieshortforJames are getting a bit out of hand. "Bet he's a proper sleeze to female bar staff!" We know nothing about him being a perv and they are getting being judgemental and personal! My two cents..
We've had people come on here who used to work with Inch, he wasn't nice to them, fat shaming them. If you don't like what you read, scroll on or go on another thread🤔🤔

Reactions: 15
Maybe if you need to spend time getting your tit together, you shouldn't be swanning off up London for a jolly. Just my thoughts on that bab.

Reactions: 21
Until I heard him, I didn’t know a voice could be such a turn off 🤢
He makes my fanny wince and retreat to my stomach. I imagine him shouting something like “if there’s grass on the wicket, let’s play cricket oi oi” before sex 🤮🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
His voice grates for sure! But the character assassination is a bit unfounded. All our claims on hinch are backed up with receipts it's what makes us credible. The nasty stuff on Jamie makes us look petty. Again my two cents - if others are ok crack on who am I to judge xx
Are you his sister

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What’s the point in celebrating followers when you’ve bought most of them 🤣 at least people that follow me are real 🤣

Reactions: 18
Getting her tit together?! Christ it must be so hard having your husband home full time!

Reactions: 25
As if the nappy caddy would just be upside down on the cushions like that. Even if it was on the sofa and you knocked it on the floor you put it upright again in about half a second. Very odd and completely staged.

Reactions: 33
Well he still has a tiny willy

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Imagine disappearing from work for several days and then popping up to say “sorry just trying to get my tit together”. Shame she can’t be fired.

I’m also still so confused by how often the niece sleeps over.

Reactions: 31
Poor Ronnie left out again 😢 it's heartbreaking. Bet he's away to fiddles for the night.
What a weird set up they all have. Wouldn't have their life in a lucky bag.

Reactions: 16
'Quick Jamie make a tend mess! Throw that bloody caddy upside down and throw a nappy on the floor, that's what normal poor folk do innit?'
Screenshot_20220204_210756.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Imagine disappearing from work for several days and then popping up to say “sorry just trying to get my tit together”. Shame she can’t be fired.

I’m also still so confused by how often the niece sleeps over.
Wonder if she has to get in with Henry 🙈🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.