Mrs Hinch #506 Alpacas in the morning alpacas at night, you need some new content cos this is boring sh…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So so Kate to the party (because yanoo, family and starting new new job, threads to catch up on etc etc) but a really big round of applause to all involved with #500, a really curated collection of truths about the not so fair Maiden of Maldonia. 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 Wish I had been free to join in!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Im behind but still no sign of hinchy and stacey solomon sharing her 5m followers and tracy with the baby hinchy gonna be fumingggg outdone by 2 of her besties

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Also for anyone who is a hincher that is lost & looking for some cleaning advice because your bestie has went awol elbow grease removes sharpie off of doors ☺ Follow me for more HELPFUL CLEANING ADVICE ATV xoxoxo
Are you sure you were looking at the same door, you didn’t accidentally look at a different one?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
A few gins will sort everyone out , other drinks are available 😉🤣🤣
I'm on that one

Seriously though, she better get off her arse and make some content because I've actually just had a very in depth chat with Mr Pumpkins about tribes in medieval Europe, which is what happens when I have nothing to pretend I'm doing.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Hers. A steady flow of daily bots bought.
and following randoms daily

MH.png

SS.

ss.png

Jamie.

J.png

Henry.

henry.png

Reactions: 19
Right you fat hens I've got the Chardonnay out, let's have some fun!

Guess what Hinch-related tattle word this is:

_ _ _ d _ e F_ _ g _ _ s

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Swear she’s been at 5 million now since the end of January but never made a thing out of it
I might be a bit thick here, but why do they make a big thing of it anyway? It's pathetic and I don't get it 🤷🏽‍♀️

I still find it bizarre that these 2 have more followers than proper famous people.

Soph will allow her 2 besties to have their moments this week with the baby and 5 Mill but not for too long....and then she will do some BIG GRAND reveal of something tomorrow and upstage their moment. IMO anyway.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Keep reporting, seems to be working, she'll never get to 5 mill🤭🤭🤭
Reported a load this afternoon - there's loads of new ones! Wouldn't we all love to know her real follower numbers!

No way will she get much further - she's gone stale, like a stiff baguette 🥖😄
even with the Faux Farm/Alpaca reveal with her crap quality Tesschco tatt, inconsistencies, bragging and lies all contributing.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
When will the day come that Instagram purges all these fake accounts! Imagine the melt down she will have smashing up the next shelf desk when she logs on and sees the true number staring back at her 🤣 after spending all that money topping it up 🤣
'one day 😉'. 'Dreams can come true' 🤞

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.