Mrs Hinch #506 Alpacas in the morning alpacas at night, you need some new content cos this is boring sh…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For me it's his voice. He always sounds so creepy, slimy and pervy, and he has a chain smokers voice.
"They hear we ‘hag her off’ and come have a nosey, read a few facts and try jump on board.A bit misguided unless you’ve read the wiki and understand everyone here is actually really lovely. Just a bunch of fact checkers and timeline watchers 👀😂"

It's a bit more than that unfortunately.. I wish we stopped at being righteous unfortunate a lot of comments tip into crossing a line... for example, the jokes on fiddle and JamieshortforJames are getting a bit out of hand. "Bet he's a proper sleeze to female bar staff!" We know nothing about him being a perv and they are getting being judgemental and personal! My two cents..

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I’m waiting to call a BINGO ON THIS 🤣🤣🤣
We’ve had loads of rain! Maybe this is why she ain’t on, cos she’s stuck in the mud 🤣
8C17B877-0201-47C4-842F-4EAFCB50771A.png

Reactions: 12
When will the day come that Instagram purges all these fake accounts! Imagine the melt down she will have smashing up the next shelf desk when she logs on and sees the true number staring back at her 🤣 after spending all that money topping it up 🤣
'one day 😉'. 'Dreams can come true' 🤞
I think it's ridiculous that Instagram haven't done this already..

• Heart
Reactions: 24
"They hear we ‘hag her off’ and come have a nosey, read a few facts and try jump on board.A bit misguided unless you’ve read the wiki and understand everyone here is actually really lovely. Just a bunch of fact checkers and timeline watchers 👀😂"

It's a bit more than that unfortunately.. I wish we stopped at being righteous unfortunate a lot of comments tip into crossing a line... for example, the jokes on fiddle and JamieshortforJames are getting a bit out of hand. We know nothing about him being a perv and they are getting being judgemental and personal! My two cents..
Not our fault fiddle and inch have finger Friday

Eta - hold on.. How can you sit there saying comments go too far yet you've literally just called freda fiddle yourself 😂😂😂 give over man

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
1393B23F-9FC1-49D7-A26B-D2E6965513F5.png
2FABE2D2-CE46-44EC-8892-53617B2F7090.png

Is that the cling on in the chair? No way is that room from Ronnie and Lennie playing. It’s staged AF.

This is a theme that’s developing too. She doesn’t post for two days, he posts at the end of day two, drip feeding some bullshit or other and draws the huns right back in. Such cunts.

Reactions: 24
I reported loads whilst waiting for Mr Horsey at the hospital this morning. He’s had some good news today
Eeeeeeee I’m so pleased about good news I don’t know for people I’ve never met! (Seriously! You deserve a break xx)

• Heart
Reactions: 14
4923595D-9F4B-4443-AE43-22A4EF5D480B.png

As if by magic…..! duck off! You could piss off to London and go to a show two days ago, didn’t have any bullshit worries that afternoon leaving your kids. Lying motherfucker.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Lingo later?

Seedy talk again in front of cling on....ffs
I thought he said it as in see ya later?
Wouldn't surprise me if it was seedy though. Poor Abi watt watching lingo on a Friday night at her age ... Does she have no friends? It's a bit sad really

Eta never mind I've just seen hinches response. How innapriopriate 🤮

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.