Mrs Hinch #506 Alpacas in the morning alpacas at night, you need some new content cos this is boring sh…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For anyone else who may be struggling if your on certain benefits esa support/ working groups / universal credit/ PIP you can get your water rates for £10 per month or about that just ring them up and tell them. Sorry if I'm hijacking the post with certain info. It's should be like of these inflencer given out info after all isn't that there jib been I. The public eye. This mrsbinch is so boring don't get what's the hype is..

• Heart
Reactions: 17
For anyone else who may be struggling if your on certain benefits esa support/ working groups / universal credit/ PIP you can get your water rates for £10 or about that just ring them up and tell them. Sorry if I'm hijacking the post with certain info. It's should be like of these inflencer given out info after all isn't that there jib been I. The public eye. This mrsbinch is so boring don't get what's the hype is..

I would you may be able to... as some water authorities have different criteria/support.

On Topic..
Hinch will never feel the pinch.

Reactions: 7
And back to Hinch… I honestly find it gobsmacking that she has NEVER done a giveaway or anything.
She should be embarrassed!

If I was in that position I would love nothing more than to help people. Even when I’m on my arse, I still try my best and give little bits where I can.

She made such a song and dance about ‘Place To Be’ back when she raised money for them in 1897. Yet it wasn’t even her bloody money! It was her mad hinchers. Yet she absolutely loved gloating about it.

And I know some people would say ‘maybe she donates behind the scenes!’ But I would bet my bottom dollar she doesnt! She’s too self obsessed.

Shes one of those that would film herself buying a sandwich for a homeless person. Or one of those that goes on holiday to a developing country and takes thousands of photos posing with poverty stricken locals, acting like a white saviour.

🤢

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Quoting myself but well, that's me told!!
"No bingo for you nusty troll! See, I DID get back to do bedtime and yes, I am stroking Henry because he's missed me but I'm NOT COMBING HIM!! Oh, and I'm offering all my sheep the chance to help decide on bricks that were actually chosen 5 weeks ago..."
🤣
even better than a bingo!
Well done 👏👏

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Who goes to London wearing a yellow tracksuit with that floppy bleeping twit of a bun on their head and to top it off visit the THEATRE looking like it too? What an absolute cockjuggling thundercunt.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Let me think🤔...........................

..hold on.................................
Worse on the fan page the other day, one suggested toothpaste to shine your taps, I shunned the idea she said she would rather listen to cleaning professionals such as SS and Mr Carrington 🙈🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
And back to Hinch… I honestly find it gobsmacking that she has NEVER done a giveaway or anything.

If I was in that position I would love nothing more than to help people. Even when I’m on my arse, I still try my best and give little bits where I can.

She made such a song and dance about ‘Place To Be’ back when she raised money for them in 1897. Yet it wasn’t even her bloody money! It was her mad hinchers. Yet she absolutely loved gloating about it.

And I know some people would say ‘maybe she donates behind the scenes!’ But I would bet my bottom dollar she doesnt! She’s too self obsessed.

Shes one of those that would film herself buying a sandwich for a homeless person. Or one of those that goes on holiday to a developing country and takes thousands of photos posing with poverty stricken locals, acting like a white saviour.

🤢
Or pops up to Scotland to see a disabled little girl & films it…..oh yes, she did film it 😂

Reactions: 20

🤢
She donates to the food bank all the time that's why she doesn't know where it is or when it's open.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Not to debate, but I always assumed a baguette was shorter and chunkier than a French stick, which was really long and thin.

Oh, err, wink wink.
;);)
Neither description is appropriate for Inch’s ‘tuck under’, maybe a combination - short and thin. 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
What thick duck of hers called a baguette a "french stick"? Christ the night there is no hope for them.
I thought a baguette and a French stick were 2 different things? A French stick is the larger of the 2 length wise? Is it a regional thing?

Reactions: 12
Looks like your mummaz already chose her brick wall in thread 491, sofa.

View attachment 1036247View attachment 1036248
I’d assumed it was wallpaper at the OG Greyskull aka Mad Ma’s Asylum, aka the house with the silk pink purse. But every time I looked at that image of the bricks not “bricked” but instead all lined up, I thought to myself I’ve not ever seen a wallpaper of bricks that looks that tit. I even got sucked down a rabbit hole of looking at the brick wallpapers online (I was actually looking for a wallpaper I needed too).

So I’m now questing whether that wall - that randomly shown wall at her mothers house is indeed fake bricks - brick slips if you will. And that was her testing it out.

I’ve seen the brick slips on some of the interiors accounts I follow. There’s one in particular who is American and used them in a simply stunning way in her kitchen. But she coated them in sort of lime wash mix and made them look absolutely real and then painted white so it looked like a cool NY apartment. It looked incredible. Hinch wjll not do such an incredible job.

Reactions: 19
I thought a baguette and a French stick were 2 different things? A French stick is the larger of the 2 length wise? Is it a regional thing?
I've never heard of a french stick at all here, could possibly be regional? If any other NI trolls have heard of it and I'm just some sheltered fiend let me know 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.