Mrs Hinch #506 Alpacas in the morning alpacas at night, you need some new content cos this is boring sh…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
from the end of the last Fred

What a load of guff, ‘stunningly sophisticated’ that pair of slop eating, tracksuit wearing, inappropriate dildo joke making pair of oiks?! Weeping Al described as a ‘blubbering mess’ 🤣 looks like Inch did have mates once upon a time…

my favourite bit: ‘I had no idea where we were heading but we pulled up to what I can only describe as a huge field’ 😂😂😂 well she does love fields guyssssch
As H himself would say: Mother of God! Is nothing sacred with this one. Every single event (plus all non-events, as has been the case lately) must be shared. She obviously did a deal back then for freebies to get married. Don’t why this rattles me, after all if you’ll use you’re innocent boys as little cash cows, pimping out your wedding day is no big deal. Thread #500 showed the extent to which this one lies and tries to manipulate. The problem with lying is that liars need good memories, which she clearly doesn’t have, nor does she have any integrity. Come to think of it, she has an extremely shallow life, but one which she has striven for over the years. The ‘little old me’ act is as fake as her photos, she’s a hard-nosed opportunist who saw her chance to make money and unfortunately it worked for her. Why she has the following she does, I will never figure out. We all clean our homes for Christ’s sake! Nothing earth-shattering about that! Of course taking the bots from the numbers, even the dogs in the street know she doesn’t ACTUALLY have over 4 million followers. How very crass and insensitive to boast and brag as she does when lots of families are struggling so much. Proud to say she has never made a single penny from me, nor will she. Not sure what prompted my rant, perhaps her insistence on posting utter drivel she thinks people will be interested in, perhaps it’s the thought of her sniggering at the naïveté of her followers, or the childish way this mother of two conducts herself, most likely to be the incessant bragging and materialistic ways - anyhoo I feel better for that! Hoping more followers see through the act soon and burn their minkies/ cloffs/ hinchwear, in fact all related items. I live in hope. Love the laughs from you all, you’re a kind, witty bunch xx

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
What thick duck of hers called a baguette a "french stick"? Christ the night there is no hope for them.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Not defending her but that is a traditional seating plan
Is it! Ive genuinely never seen that, its always Parents of groom Bman, Groom, Bride, MOH, parents of bride at the weddings ive been too, maybe the people i know are the weird ones haha sometimes theyll switch so a parent of each is on both sides too. Learn something new every day ☺

Reactions: 7
Is it! Ive genuinely never seen that, its always Parents of groom Bman, Groom, Bride, MOH, parents of bride at the weddings ive been too, maybe the people i know are the weird ones haha sometimes theyll switch so a parent of each is on both sides too. Learn something new every day ☺

yeah, it's normally this, was at mine anyhow.

1643848395813.png

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Sorry guys, I posted and ran earlier! Then felt a bit awkward about the TMI.

And I’ve come back to some lovely comments that have actually made me cry. ❤ Honestly, you lot on here are f*cking amazing. I know a lot of people feel a sense of community on here, and that’s because of the people.

After a crappy day I look forward to nothing more than coming on her for a scroll and a cup of tea.

Thanks everyone for your help and suggestions. And for others sharing their story!

I will definitely look into a moon cup, I thought they were expensive but I’ll try one of the cheaper ones.

Love you all to the moon and back!

@Pollyanna263
@Danielle0120
@Icantwiththesepeople
@horseybox1982
@Yvonne1010

❤

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.