Mrs Hinch #504 £2 a day will keep the Alpachaaaaaaash in hay.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm so relieved she's feeling like it's Christmas again, even though actual Christmas was less than a month ago and involved a trip to a luxury cottage, updating the cars, 1.5 million pound house purchase and alpacas, I've been so worried poor Soph wasn't feeling quite special enough.

More, given her more. She deserves more. More of anything, just give, give, give it to her.

https://giphy.com/Ta1R6ysdvLLnUzCLlm

Reactions: 39
Which one!? The one with makeupby Mikey was in the first lockdown for the memoir.

She then did the Christmas photoshoot when Christmas has been cancelled for everyone else in the 2nd lockdown

Reactions: 6
I do wonder if she was hiding her bump because of how she feels about her body. It was possibly very difficult for her to see her body changing, and so she didn’t want it shown in pics etc as she doesn’t want to look back at her body when she was pregnant.

It would explain why she didn’t have many photos when she was pregnant with Ron too.

Do you mean the book photoshoot in the black dress? @Andioooop might know

Reactions: 10
That's a desk Maybe it's my age but looks more like a hall console table to me. Bit more for someone my height 5ft or my 6yr old niece.

Reactions: 27
That desk Fuck me.

From someone who has worked from home for months, I can say that desk isn’t remotely appropriate for working on long term. Looks pretty and that’s about it. It’s all well and good sticking a box with pointless pens and and shit paper clips but where is the workspace for paper etc?

She’s a 100%, solid gold Cunt. Fuck off.

Reactions: 37
I think she got them from eBay. In bulk.

Reactions: 9
So relatable guyzzz with a £275 desk…. (Without the cost of the chair) she is literally just spending and bragging constantly!

Reactions: 21
I want to shake some sense into her!! What fucking idiot doesn’t understand that a huge population of the country, even those with decent jobs, are fucking struggling right now and nothing about what she’s sharing is relatable to the masses. She’s encouraging spending when most can’t afford to spend. But as long as she’s happy and got what she wants eh?

I see you horrid trolls, working your fat arses off to provide for your family, entertaining and loving your kids to make them into rounded little humans… you all matter and you’re certainly not alone, I’m so glad I found this nusty little corner of the internet

Reactions: 16
The speculation of him being born in January not May is getting beyond ridiculous now

Reactions: 12
I think weepy Al could have made a better desk. I work from home and need a desk 5 times that size to actually fit all my work stuff on. How is she not embarrassed to show that? I’m actually laughing at her stupidity. That’s the kind of desk you get if you are pushed for space. I bet it’s lost in that room. Twat.

Reactions: 32
Loving your dedication to the cause

Reactions: 8
That desk looks absolutely redic hahahahahaha. Reminds me of when i was 4 playing 'tend receptionist little sopha sat at her little desk click click click doing her tend workings

Reactions: 31
Photoshoot was August according to her stories. She didn’t know she was pregnant for 8 weeks which would take us to June, keep in mind most of her stories are pre records which would make it earlier which is why i stand by @HinchesSousChef ‘s theory

Reactions: 17
Long time lurker had to come on and ask what the hell is that desk?! I am self employed and actually work from home and that is the most impractical thing I have ever seen. What an idiot.

Reactions: 30
Business woman? Don't make me laugh, my kids have better work spaces to do their ducking homework.
You seem to have forgotten the AD for the cushion Hunch.
There is barely space to put an A4 sheet of paper next to her laptop. Ha ha ha ha h…..

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.