Mrs Hinch #504 £2 a day will keep the Alpachaaaaaaash in hay.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I give it a week before it’s taken to the tip or Freda has it on marketplace… doesn’t she work with Next? Probably just another undeclared ad

Reactions: 17
That shelf desk!! 😂😂😂
I work from home and my job is 99% paper light (meaning very little paper) but there’s no way I could work on that! There’s literally no space for her notebooks next to that laptop. What was she thinking!? Oh my god, she is just playing at being a tend grown up isn’t she?! 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 33
That desk is tiny isn’t it? The desk I need to work at is about four times the size of that. And surely that chair won’t be great to sit on for long periods of time either.

Love how she’s trying so hard to prove she works, she’s such a relatable star, isn’t she? :rolleyes:

Reactions: 18
So relatable guyzzz with a £275 desk…. (Without the cost of the chair) she is literally just spending and bragging constantly!
We will get this for months now though. New house, new things. Yet she has a cheek to advise people to save £2 a day

Reactions: 13
You can tell she doesn’t work a day in her life because that is not an office space, it’s not even a desk for gods sake. 😂 does she not think the followers of hers that actually work in an office will be like wth??? 😂

Bestselling author, doesn't know how to spell stationery and apparently doesn't know what a desk looks like either!
Voting this for the next thread title. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Wow, very obvious she has no clue about actually making a productive and useful workspace. The desk is a ridiculous size, both in the width and height and the chair is the worst of the lot! Anyone who actually works a desk job will understand the importance of ergonomics and with the money available she could have had a much better set up. It screams look at my cute Instagram desk setup, I will be able to take lots of pretty pictures here.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Business woman? Don't make me laugh, my kids have better work spaces to do their ducking homework.
You seem to have forgotten the AD for the cushion Hunch.
I've never seen a less practical desk 🙄 no way she's going to work at that.

• Haha
A desk for a bleep that doesny work🤣😂 gives peace woman. She really loves playing believe doesn’t she?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
bleeping colouring pencils 🤦🏻 she'll be sitting at that desk doing dot to dots. Grow up silly girl.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
She's taken down the story of wearing her prison greys and looking like a miserable witch with the kids 🤣🤣🤣 the one with inch and the kids is still there
Hey Soph 👋🏼👋🏼👋🏼

• Haha
AND "separate work from home"....YOUR WORK IS YOUR HOME YOU STUPID KNOBBER 😂 You have literally made your living because of your house and selling stuff to people to go in their houses. bleeping Hell Sofe Call your team and get a hand in your posts because they're just getting more and more stupid. Thicko or what.

And as a last note, she's taken "home is my passion" out of her insta bio.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Bhahahah that bleeping desk.

I can understand getting a space saving desk when you are hard up on room but that's supposed to be her "office" 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Bhahahah that bleeping desk.

I can understand getting a space saving desk when you are hard up on room but that's supposed to be her "office" 😂

It would be better as Welly storage in the boot room

Reactions: 13
Just popping by on a quick break from my tend real work at my actual desk (no coloured pencils here!) to say what the duck is that desk all about?! This is a woman who has the job of being a tend cleaner and posting crappy little videos on insta! Grow the duck up Sofa Rose!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Ssssssstruggling to balance everything 😂😂 FFS all she’s done is arse about with Alpacas for the past christ knows how long and before that she was stuck to that rank sofa for two years. What a bloody insult 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Business woman? Don't make me laugh, my kids have better work spaces to do their ducking homework.
You seem to have forgotten the AD for the cushion Hunch.
Report it to ASA. I got an email from them today asking me for screenshots which I’ve happily provided

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.