Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

seen-the-light

Also ” best selling authors “ really ought to know that stationery is pens and shit but Stationary, as in her post, is standing still doing fuck all, which is probably nearer the truth anyways.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 113

Pollyanna263

VIP Member
Mrs Hinch #504 £2 a day will keep the Alpachaaaaaaash in hay.

Winning thread title by @seen-the-light

Thread suggestions taken from page 30 onwards.

Recap -

Hinch content’s boring,
Tattlers are snoring.

Poor alpacas acting stressed,
But Soph thinks she’s the vest.

Ronnie’s room’s a nightmare,
With creepy animals everywhere.

Bathroom for Lennie,
Bedrooms a plenty.

Stationery for her office,
Where she sits to count her profits.

While people struggle to pay their bills,
Soph remodels with all the frills.

Thread #500 - The Tattle Truths

Ronnie and Lennie don’t rhyme
Jamie is short for James
Sophie doesn’t have a middle name, only a ‘tend one that she added in her teens
WIKI is the pink button at the top

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 93

Poppysmimi

VIP Member
Here’s a challenge Soph.
Show some content where you aren’t bragging.
Where you haven’t bought something.
Where a quote isn’t used.
Where the Alpacas aren’t shown.
Where you aren’t laughing at Ronnie.
Where you don’t point at anything.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 88

Bennington12

Was replying to @horsebox1980 when the thread ended haha 😄

She'd last less than a day in an office job, managing the house, two small children, dog and husband! Its exhausting 😴 the most triggering thing she's ever done for me was whinge after doing an hour of cleaning the house whilst one child was with her mum, the other at nursery and her husband was at home helping. Twat.

Also I henceforth think all posts should end in .Twat. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 74

instacharlie

VIP Member
View attachment 1027206

Dropping this back in to say I'll be disappointed if a farm cat makes an appearance before too long.

Also,because I've just clocked, those paperclips were £2. That's your £2 towards Xmas presents spent on something that's more design over practicality. And will also probably never be seen again.
Judging by the red pen to blue pen ratio she's getting ready to do a lot of angry red marking 😬 Poor Jim-bob, his homework is going to get a battering for the foreseable I reckon😂
This pic is all kinds of Tell me you've never had a proper work desk without telling me you've never had a proper work desk vibes!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 73

Pumpkins1506

VIP Member
Screenshot_2022-01-30-10-33-43-503_com.instagram.android.jpg

Dropping this back in to say I'll be disappointed if a farm cat makes an appearance before too long.

Also,because I've just clocked, those paperclips were £2. That's your £2 towards Xmas presents spent on something that's more design over practicality. And will also probably never be seen again.

• Haha
Reactions: 71

BeggyBraggyMitchell

Fucking hell Sop h. The other day she said they’d only just ripped out upstairs and they would be doing downstairs after upstairs was done. Now she’s ordering furniture for downstairs? So is it all done now Sop h? Make it make fucking sense. Silly bint.

Also, penSILLS?! Like AmaZON? That really grinds my gears. Learn to shhhpeaaakkk properly you thick fuck

• Haha
Reactions: 62

Pumpkins1506

VIP Member
Right. I'm getting pissed off with these tend morning pre-records of the alpacas so I've dug deep and done some shadow analysis. Bear with.

So in the screengrab she is facing North East. The alpaca in paddock corner is East, the Houses are NE of her and the house is behind her (or West for the purposes of this rant)
The shadows of the fences are falling in a NE direction, putting the sun in the SW, which it shouldn't be at 9am in the winter. It should still be in the Eastern half of the sky.

Few vague diagrams. (H being house and the black line the direction of the shadows on the doodled diagram)

Tldr: that's a pre-record from an afternoon not a morning.

Edit added missing diagram 😂
IMG_20220131_095420.jpg

Is it really that bright and sunny in maldon today?! The rest of the UK seems to be battling storms?!
Yes it is a wonderfully sunny but windy day!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61

Pollyanna263

VIP Member
Come on Soph, I need some entertainment.

My teen has tested positive just 8 weeks after the last time.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 61

MissPrint

VIP Member
To be fair, I am a stationery addict and new stationery makes me very happy. 😁

She’s just a twat.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 59

Sloppys

VIP Member
Where exactly is the desk going I wonder? Friday she was showing a house that has been gutted, today she’s getting a desk delivered 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 58

motherofdonkeys

VIP Member
Most people do have a soft spot for a bit of stationery. But, as an adult, that stationery is usually a bit more.. well, just adult. I'm talking nice pens, fountain pens, ink, clutch pencils.

Hers looks like a 12 year old went shopping at Woolworths.

• Haha
Reactions: 57

panda-eyes

E3C164D7-2900-4DB4-9B6A-160728CE0D81.jpeg

sorry, just for clarity… can anyone confirm what it is exactly that she’s struggling to balance? Her fucking ego? Running two houses?

I think I need to take myself for a little lie down with some deeply calming meditation music 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57