Mrs Hinch #504 £2 a day will keep the Alpachaaaaaaash in hay.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Christ that had me reaching for the inhaler! 🤣 'Splosh in an egg cup!"🌊
That's enough to put anyone off their 'brekkie'! 🤢
“Guys dad made us our own dick dip bowl, it goes perfectly with our wooden kitchen roll dildo” *attaches Grandads workshop 2022 sticker*

• Haha
Reactions: 20
In fairness my first born looked a year old when he was born. Sopha is quite tall, long babies do look a lot older.
I’ll second this, mine has always looked older because he’s taller and quite broad shouldered. Not even 3 yet and he’s nearly out 3-4 clothes

Reactions: 9
So JimBob is allowed to help build a flat pack desk from Next!
What the duck does she need a desk for anyway?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Ýgý un
Hi,been here lurking for ever,originally joined after the ptwm rant.and have to say you trolls have kept me laughing many a night,love the recaps and art work 🤣was just never quite caught up enough to join in,you know work(not tend) and just life

I might be of the mark here but wasn't that the sky TV in tonight's stories and didn't someone say it had been at the the crem for a while ?..and we all know Henry had some ice cream
Yup, excellent sleuthing you natural nusty troll. Welcome 😊 like someone has already said, she's not even trying to hide the pre-records now. She's got her tend farm, she did everything in her power to get what she wanted, now she doesn't care if the lies are obvious.

Reactions: 16
Are carrots/green beans still a treat if you have them everyday? When do they stop being a treat and just become breakfast?
She’s gonna make them as fat as the dog. Poor things won’t know what a treat is if it every meal 🙄 Carrots are also a sugary veg not really an every day thing

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Any BB fans will know who Grace and Mickey are, I guess z listers but a nice couple. They've just featured in ok with new baby made me realise Hinch isn't even a z lister 🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Looks like Henners used his treats money to buy some new followers.
Also unfollowed someone, bet its the person they bought the alpacas from, they're eating his carrots. He must be miffed
2022-01-31.png

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Any BB fans will know who Grace and Mickey are, I guess z listers but a nice couple. They've just featured in ok with new baby made me realise Hinch isn't even a z lister 🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭
Holy crap, that's a blast from the past! And it's their fourth 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
I know that farmers often get them because if they’re put in with a herd of sheep they’ll defend them from foxes etc. They get quite violent and will kill them.
so yes very interesting content actually 😂 exactly what the sheep 🐑 wanted
Yeah I read earlier they’re used to protect other livestock from dogs and foxes, so I don’t think they’ll be seeing poor Henners as their ‘brother’ somehow!

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Funny how I mentioned last week that they don’t have table manners and boom, who’s eating at the table ?!

Reactions: 16
Runs her ‘ business’ from a phone and laptop for almost 4 years . Gets a new house, sets up an office space to work from immediately in an empty ? House . Does Zophunch live in the same world as Jonathan joly ???

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I dont want to prove the hinch army right or anything but I'm definitely feeling a bit envious of Soph today. Off sick from my not so tend job with two poorly children and I just want to sleep!
I know what you mean, I’ve got bleeping covid and a non tend breastfed baby that will also only sleep on me and the husband dealing with the older kid thankfully but that’s it 🥴 no time to arse around with tend sssshining shhhinks and alpacas unfortunately😂

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Right. I'm getting pissed off with these tend morning pre-records of the alpacas so I've dug deep and done some shadow analysis. Bear with.

So in the screengrab she is facing North East. The alpaca in paddock corner is East, the Houses are NE of her and the house is behind her (or West for the purposes of this rant)
The shadows of the fences are falling in a NE direction, putting the sun in the SW, which it shouldn't be at 9am in the winter. It should still be in the Eastern half of the sky.

Few vague diagrams. (H being house and the black line the direction of the shadows on the doodled diagram)

Tldr: that's a pre-record from an afternoon not a morning.

Edit added missing diagram 😂View attachment 1029297

Yes it is a wonderfully sunny but windy day!
Factual analysis!
She's hilarious tending to be up bright and early(ish) to see to the alpacas 🙄
She really must dislike her life if she has to use boring pre-records to tend she's doing something when she's obviously still sat scrolling Instagram and Tattle.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
"I'm going to build my new desk...me and Jamie..."

Weepy Al gets his hanky out after being cruelly overlooked for such an important "dad & daughter building" opportunity 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Hi, new here 👋🏽 I do not really come on this thread but I watched her stories this morning and had to come on to see if I could find anything about Lennies age! I’m glad I’m am not going crazy because that’s what you guys are literally discussing. My baby boy is 8 months old and he is like a DOT compared to Lennie. Started to think something is wrong with him 🤣 surely Lennie is not 8 months old? Why would she lie about his age though?
On Jamie’s Instagram it says Lennie was born 22 May I’m so bad with babies ages

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.