Mrs Hinch #504 £2 a day will keep the Alpachaaaaaaash in hay.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How can you use that many filters and make up and add 15 years to your age?! Aren’t they meant to make you look younger
My son is a year younger than her and it’s just so bizarre to me how much older she looks compared to his fiancé who is similar age, hinch looks old enough to be his admittedly young looking mum, it’s no wonder she’s with somebody in his 40’s cause a man her own age would look too young for her, I know she seems to think she looks like Jamie’s hot younger wife but in all honestly they don’t look like there’s a big age gap

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Oh come on 🙄 are we really supposed to believe that her "office" complete with a poxy brand new deshkkk and chair is going to be all set up ready for a brag fest sometime later this afternoon while the rest of the house has been gutted and stripped away - including both her kids bedrooms 🥴🥴🥴 she makes my head bleeping hurt 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Is there anything that doesn't make her laugh like a clown on nitrous oxide?
It’s like a nervous/anxiety twitch like the eye bleeping and screeching.
Underneath the bulls**t she’s a frightened little girl. She’d be more relatable if she was honest about it all. Most of us don’t hold it together and it needs normalising.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
WHERE ARE THE bleeping KIDS YET AGAIN ??????
Does it really take two of them to put a desk together Jesus wept.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Does anyone know when the “photoshoot” happened. I mean we will never know when it happened but when did she put it on her stories? I just tried to find it on old threads burnt I couldn’t. And it’s bugging me.

the Lonnie is one theory is mostly jokes at this point.
but That photoshoot with her bump then photoshopped out seems to be the Sticking point for me…

Reactions: 11
Does anyone know when the “photoshoot” happened. I mean we will never know when it happened but when did she put it on her stories? I just tried to find it on old threads burnt I couldn’t. And it’s bugging me.

but That photoshoot with her bump then photoshopped out seems to be the Sticking point for me…
I used to think of it as a joke, however the more she’s posting him the more I’m starting to doubt his actual age. He definitely looks older than 8 months. I remember seeing Ella kitchen pouches in their motor home they hired (not recently, before then) so why would she only show him weaning now if it’s been going on a few months

Reactions: 10
What goes on that head of hers? That quote about being real & yourself coming from Simone who on the same day had posted a story of her curling her hair with a FILTER on! Does she ever take a look in a mirror and think maybe I shouldn’t use a filter? Maybe i shouldn’t digitally change my body? Nah! Therefore I have no idea what that quote is about!
It's uncanny.
1643634858228.png

• Haha
I’m sorry but a post telling you to be real, love your body and live life for the day?!
This from someone who allegedly had a gastric band, a ton of face fillers, fake hair, fake lips fake life portrayed on Instagram, fake friendships with SS. Struggles so much with anxiety she can’t leave the house some days, won’t go to events parties etc.
She does realise she’s spouting sh*t yet again?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

Surely the day will come when you are proved right one way or another 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼 theres gotta be something fishy going on with the "Lennie was born in May" narrative🤔🤔🤔
It's those pictures from probably about a year ago onwards when she started hiding her bump and on her birthday in the having breakfast pic when she didn't even look pregnant anymore🥴🥴

I had a desk & stationEry one Christmas when I was about 8 so can understand your excitement hunch.....🤔🙄🙄🥴🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I’m sorry but a post telling you to be real, love your body and live life for the day?!
This from someone who allegedly had a gastric band, a ton of face fillers, fake hair, fake lips fake life portrayed on Instagram, fake friendships with SS. Struggles so much with anxiety she can’t leave the house some days, won’t go to events parties etc.
She does realise she’s spouting sh*t yet again?
Do you think the reason people never see her out and about is because she doesn’t go out in case people realise she doesn’t look like she does on Insta/ her kids are a different age than she says/ knows that everyone’s onto her bullshit? :unsure:😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
You lot are really just too hard on the poor woman. I mean do you not understand how important and top priority it is to have a desk and stationary!!. Even more so in a house were she doesn’t actually live yet. Do you not know she’s a very busy important person who has lots of desk worthy jobs to do.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I saw this tweet and instantly made me think of hinch (sorry if this has already been posted haven’t fully caught up)

Also is it just me but omg her nail colour is annoying the hell out of me now, can she just please change her nails now it’s been months. How is she not fed with them, even I’m fed up with them and they’re not even my nails lmao 🤣
I feel like the only reason she’s not changing them is because of all her pre-records

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So the desk has arrived video, the house seems very quiet in the background for someone having so much work done! Builders must have been sent in a tea break while she filmed
ETA or she’s recorded her voice over it

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Not sure if this been posted!
What is that its is
Price increases at the supermarket, petrol, heating, NI. etc. and she feeds her alpacas carrots and green beans. Hunch some people are struggling to feed their kids!
No doubt this will be followed with another undisclosed ad.
I despair, completely tone deaf or more likely doesn't give a tit 😒
Vile how they pose sickening and vulgar..so unaware of what the less fortunate are going through she isn't on her own they all do it, absolutely no idea what going on around them.when will it end I hope big fines are put in place for them soon not declaring ads its just me me me greed runs right through then . All the better when .they go off our screens and it ends as for the unrealistic photos they send out into the world is another story. Shower of shits.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.