Mrs Hinch #504 £2 a day will keep the Alpachaaaaaaash in hay.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Catching up on her stories and, not going to lie, I have an airwrap. However I got it because I have a condition where my joints dislocate numerous times a day and my muscles fatigue very easily. It's good as it's lightweight and I don't have to contort my arms around, but there's a knack to it and she's doing it wrong. I also work bloody hard for my money and I don't post videos on Instagram eyefucking myself and bragging about my airwrap. She's such a twunt.
You do not have to justify your airwrap!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Bestselling author, doesn't know how to spell stationery and apparently doesn't know what a desk looks like either!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I'd say that's not the sort of desk you get if you have a large house with a dedicated office space, but she's just playing at being a v.v.v. important business lady and it's really just a display shelf for her stationEry.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
It’s ok if you’re struggling to balance everything 😂 poor Sopha it must be a huge struggle for her having to do her tend work at her little desk whilst looking after her children all by herself… oh wait 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Firstly she didn’t build that in such a short space of time and secondly “needs to get her head back in the game”…..what game?

Having worked from home for 2 years now I can definitely say that desk is not good for full time working from home, but then a few emails to your Ghost Writer and printing off your planning permission paperwork isn’t really work though is it?!

Who am I to talk though, I have worked off a fold up buffet table and a cheap argos chair 🙈

Reactions: 32
E3C164D7-2900-4DB4-9B6A-160728CE0D81.jpeg

sorry, just for clarity… can anyone confirm what it is exactly that she’s struggling to balance? Her bleeping ego? Running two houses?

I think I need to take myself for a little lie down with some deeply calming meditation music 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
Is it really that bright and sunny in maldon today?! The rest of the UK seems to be battling storms?!
I'm not far. It's bright sunny but gale force winds! Perfect weather for chucking about her garden furniture to get some freebies but I wouldn't be hanging around outside in it!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Wow I wouldn’t get duck all on that desk. Just shows she doesn’t have any real work to do.

Reactions: 30
Oh my god that desk 😂😂😂😂

Sofe, I know you read here and I'm sorry as I know I'm just being an absolute unnecessary witch, but bleeping hell that's really terrible 😂 You've sold yourself short there hunnaaaaayyyy, are you sure you're not tricking us and it's actually for your niece?? Jeeeez Louise, it's even shitter than I imagined, for fucks sake 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
This women! Hard to get the right balance babes you have no idea of REAL work, I work nights in a supermarket it's tough going especially being a single mum! But that's nothing on the NHS workers for example! I honestly think I'm gonna delete all forms of social media as currently its making my mental health worse again!

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Surprised she never got her dad to make a desk like that in his shed 🤣🤣🤣 Dad and daughter project 🥺🥺

Reactions: 15
Firstly she didn’t build that in such a short space of time and secondly “needs to get her head back in the game”…..what game?
Weeeeell....I'm no Handy Andy myself...but it doesn't exactly look like it would be hard to build 😂 so I wouldn't necessarily think it's that much of a stretch for that amount of time seeing as there were TWO GROWN ADULTS building it together 😂 I'm literally cry laughing at how ridiculous the desk is 😂😂 honestly she's killed me with this today

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Ahhh poor old Hinchy-poos. Struggling to find a work/family balance. All she has to do is tick what designs she likes from a Tesco catalogue that an actual team of designers etc have put together, sign off on a new shade of grey and the rest of her time is spent filling in scrapbooks of (stolen) food ideas, overfeeding her fat dog, being fed ice cream by Tom Hardy lookalike Jamie, relying on Mummy and Daddy for inspirational “mum/dad said….” quotes and filming her pronking, soon to be fat alpacas. My heart bleeds for her 😶

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.