Mrs Hinch #504 £2 a day will keep the Alpachaaaaaaash in hay.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mrs Hinch #504 £2 a day will keep the Alpachaaaaaaash in hay.

Winning thread title by @seen-the-light

Thread suggestions taken from page 30 onwards.

Recap -

Hinch content’s boring,
Tattlers are snoring.

Poor alpacas acting stressed,
But Soph thinks she’s the vest.

Ronnie’s room’s a nightmare,
With creepy animals everywhere.

Bathroom for Lennie,
Bedrooms a plenty.

Stationery for her office,
Where she sits to count her profits.

While people struggle to pay their bills,
Soph remodels with all the frills.

Thread #500 - The Tattle Truths

Ronnie and Lennie don’t rhyme
Jamie is short for James
Sophie doesn’t have a middle name, only a ‘tend one that she added in her teens
WIKI is the pink button at the top

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 93
@ifimhonest it’s not my profile I was blocked a while ago from the crazy ass bint for calling out of her unsafe practices

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Was replying to @horsebox1980 when the thread ended haha 😄

She'd last less than a day in an office job, managing the house, two small children, dog and husband! Its exhausting 😴 the most triggering thing she's ever done for me was whinge after doing an hour of cleaning the house whilst one child was with her mum, the other at nursery and her husband was at home helping. twit.

Also I henceforth think all posts should end in .twit. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 74
Hope my new desk comes for my new Stasshhhhhhhhhionery 🤮

Thought gepetto was making her a ladder desk? (bought from Next) 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Where exactly is the desk going I wonder? Friday she was showing a house that has been gutted, today she’s getting a desk delivered 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 58
Hope my new desk comes for my new Stasshhhhhhhhhionery 🤮

Thought gepetto was making her a ladder desk? (bought from Next) 🤔
He’s got tendinitis (no pun intended😂) from all the wood work he’s been assembling for tend farm.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Come on Soph, I need some entertainment.

My teen has tested positive just 8 weeks after the last time.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 61
Is she trolling is or her sheep?! She's bought something but doesn't know what it is or what it does 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Screenshot_2022-01-30-10-33-43-503_com.instagram.android.jpg

Dropping this back in to say I'll be disappointed if a farm cat makes an appearance before too long.

Also,because I've just clocked, those paperclips were £2. That's your £2 towards Xmas presents spent on something that's more design over practicality. And will also probably never be seen again.

• Haha
Reactions: 71
Where exactly is the desk going I wonder? Friday she was showing a house that has been gutted, today she’s getting a desk delivered 🤔
I'm going to take a guess that the old 'piano' room will be her new office! She can have a tend desk and pretend she's a Boss witch Babe 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 51
Wow thanks for using my thread title! Guysssshhhhhh.
so now we are getting into stationery. For her deshk. So where’s that going then? In the alpachaaaaaas shed? I thought the house was gutted?

• Haha
Reactions: 35
God she’s so dull. And is doing everything backwards. Alpaca pen and hut and boot room done. Kids bedrooms….nope. Desk ordered…bathrooms nope. Imagine buying a load of bleeping pencils but your house is just a shell. But of course it’s all pre records

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.