Mrs Hinch #504 £2 a day will keep the Alpachaaaaaaash in hay.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm so relieved she's feeling like it's Christmas again, even though actual Christmas was less than a month ago and involved a trip to a luxury cottage, updating the cars, 1.5 million pound house purchase and alpacas, I've been so worried poor Soph wasn't feeling quite special enough.

More, given her more. She deserves more. More of anything, just give, give, give it to her.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
Does anyone know when the “photoshoot” happened. I mean we will never know when it happened but when did she put it on her stories? I just tried to find it on old threads burnt I couldn’t. And it’s bugging me.

the Lonnie is one theory is mostly jokes at this point.
but That photoshoot with her bump then photoshopped out seems to be the Sticking point for me…
Which one!? The one with makeupby Mikey was in the first lockdown for the memoir.

She then did the Christmas photoshoot when Christmas has been cancelled for everyone else in the 2nd lockdown

Reactions: 6
I do wonder if she was hiding her bump because of how she feels about her body. It was possibly very difficult for her to see her body changing, and so she didn’t want it shown in pics etc as she doesn’t want to look back at her body when she was pregnant.

It would explain why she didn’t have many photos when she was pregnant with Ron too.

Does anyone know when the “photoshoot” happened. I mean we will never know when it happened but when did she put it on her stories? I just tried to find it on old threads burnt I couldn’t. And it’s bugging me.

the Lonnie is one theory is mostly jokes at this point.
but That photoshoot with her bump then photoshopped out seems to be the Sticking point for me…
Do you mean the book photoshoot in the black dress? @Andioooop might know

Reactions: 10
That's a desk🙄 Maybe it's my age but looks more like a hall console table to me. Bit more for someone my height 5ft or my 6yr old niece.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
That desk 🤣🤣🤣 duck me.

From someone who has worked from home for months, I can say that desk isn’t remotely appropriate for working on long term. Looks pretty and that’s about it. It’s all well and good sticking a box with pointless pens and and tit paper clips but where is the workspace for paper etc?

She’s a 100%, solid gold bleep. duck off.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Can someone please honestly tell me how she gets her eyebrows to look like that!
So I can never EVER make the mistake of them looking like that!
Is it too much Botox?? Pulling them upwards or does she draw them on every time like that? They look plastic! Or are they permanently tattooed on?
I think she got them from eBay. In bulk.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So relatable guyzzz with a £275 desk…. (Without the cost of the chair) she is literally just spending and bragging constantly!

• Wow
Reactions: 21
I'm so relieved she's feeling like it's Christmas again, even though actual Christmas was less than a month ago and involved a trip to a luxury cottage, updating the cars, 1.5 million pound house purchase and alpacas, I've been so worried poor Soph wasn't feeling quite special enough.

More, given her more. She deserves more. More of anything, just give, give, give it to her.

I want to shake some sense into her!! What bleeping idiot doesn’t understand that a huge population of the country, even those with decent jobs, are bleeping struggling right now and nothing about what she’s sharing is relatable to the masses. She’s encouraging spending when most can’t afford to spend. But as long as she’s happy and got what she wants eh?

I see you horrid trolls, working your fat arses off to provide for your family, entertaining and loving your kids to make them into rounded little humans… you all matter and you’re certainly not alone, I’m so glad I found this nusty little corner of the internet 💕

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Easy to shovel in and fill him up (make him sleep)

There’s massive speculation but she and Jamie are both tall so he will be a long baby.

Plus he’s been on solids since around 4 months so he’s more confident with food than a baby who is only 6-8 weeks into weaning.

There is something in her highlights from in labour where the date could easily be seen on the CTG monitor and she can’t have faked that.

She relies so heavily on pre-records, and babies that age change so quickly, that it’s bloody confusing when one minute he can’t sit up and the next like today he’s a pro - I suspect today’s is actually from today and other recent ones are a few weeks old.

(Sorry Sous)
The speculation of him being born in January not May is getting beyond ridiculous now 🙄

Reactions: 12
I think weepy Al could have made a better desk. I work from home and need a desk 5 times that size to actually fit all my work stuff on. How is she not embarrassed to show that? I’m actually laughing at her stupidity. That’s the kind of desk you get if you are pushed for space. I bet it’s lost in that room. twit.

Reactions: 32
Right. I'm getting pissed off with these tend morning pre-records of the alpacas so I've dug deep and done some shadow analysis. Bear with.

So in the screengrab she is facing North East. The alpaca in paddock corner is East, the Houses are NE of her and the house is behind her (or West for the purposes of this rant)
The shadows of the fences are falling in a NE direction, putting the sun in the SW, which it shouldn't be at 9am in the winter. It should still be in the Eastern half of the sky.

Few vague diagrams. (H being house and the black line the direction of the shadows on the doodled diagram)

Tldr: that's a pre-record from an afternoon not a morning.

Edit added missing diagram 😂View attachment 1029297

Yes it is a wonderfully sunny but windy day!
Loving your dedication to the cause 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
That desk looks absolutely redic hahahahahaha. Reminds me of when i was 4 playing 'tend receptionist 😂😂😂 little sopha sat at her little desk click click click doing her tend workings

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I do wonder if she was hiding her bump because of how she feels about her body. It was possibly very difficult for her to see her body changing, and so she didn’t want it shown in pics etc as she doesn’t want to look back at her body when she was pregnant.

It would explain why she didn’t have many photos when she was pregnant with Ron too.

Do you mean the book photoshoot in the black dress? @Andioooop might know
Photoshoot was August according to her stories. She didn’t know she was pregnant for 8 weeks which would take us to June, keep in mind most of her stories are pre records which would make it earlier which is why i stand by @HinchesSousChef ‘s theory

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Long time lurker 👀 had to come on and ask what the hell is that desk?! I am self employed and actually work from home and that is the most impractical thing I have ever seen. What an idiot.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Business woman? Don't make me laugh, my kids have better work spaces to do their ducking homework.
You seem to have forgotten the AD for the cushion Hunch.
There is barely space to put an A4 sheet of paper next to her laptop. Ha ha ha ha h…..

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.