Mrs Hinch #502 Sop h has the runs to get sympathy from the hun s

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mrs Hinch #502 Soph has the runs to get sympathy from the huns (spaces added for effect, if you nose you nose)

Winning thread title by @Hereforthetea7

Thread suggestions taken from page 30 onwards and can’t contain swears

Recap -

Poor Sophie had a poorly tummy! Caught from the boys, which is a bit odd as she said it was Jamie and Ronnie who had it, not Ron and Len, but Sophie never lies so maybe it was our mistake?

It was gastro…inter…enter…bluhbluhbluh as she told us while scratching poor Henry’s skin raw.

It was absolutely nothing whatsoever to do with tattle thread #500, or the fact they didn’t get an invite to best bubs forever to the moon and back’s fiancé’s birthday party.

We all know how much Soph loves squash - Robinsons and Ribena only - so she would have been very disappointed not to be invited round to play.

In the fastest recovery from gastroenteritis known to humankind, the miraculous Mrs Hinch managed to peel herself off of the sofa at Greyskull, and into the Alpaca shed at Notafarm. She declared that ‘outside life’ is ‘therapy’ while in a shed looking at ‘tend grass… Mmm hmm.
Possibly a build up to a troll rant by planting the ‘therapy’ seed and getting the poor huns to feel sorry for her.

The gastro story was deleted before its 24 hours were up, but it’s okay as the nusty trolls at the Liverpool Echo clearly had a veeeeeery slow news day and have immortalised it forevermore.

Pinnichisoph was let loose in Gepetto’s nursery today to do some sponge painting in the craft corner. Sorry, I mean in the workshop to create some wonderful pictures for Ronni e’s bathroom.
Grey tractors are all the rage in the ‘tend farming community.

Sanding a windowsill that she’s wanted to do for weeks (the 3 since you got the keys is that Sophie?) this evening and then she suddenly remembered she has children!

A quick look at Ron’s weaning book - which was mentioned in thread #500 so you’re welcome for that reminder Soph - ready for Lonnie.
You know, the child who is somewhere between 8 and 13 months old and has been weaning since between 3 and 9 months. Lucky boy with Mummaz culinary concoctions to look forward to!

Trollomon has been on fine form all day, with her sister joining in too. Wonder if Sophie will bring Aunty Mamfa out to play to even the teams?

Thread #500

Ronnie and Lennie don’t rhyme

Jamie is short for James

Sophie doesn’t have a middle name, only a ‘tend one that she added in her teens

WIKI is the pink button at the top

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 104
I fank you for the nu fred!
Been at it allllll day in my kitchen I have shcrubbeD and MoppeD every crevice in my depression kitchen and I used nowt but vinegar and fairy (other dish soap available) #notgifted
Anyway… thought I’d remind myself summink so she won’t get me down again anytime soon

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
twit wants a book deal for ‘Hinch’s big book of stolen recipes *now with extra tomato puree*’ doesn’t she?

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Mrs Hinch #502 Soph has the runs to get sympathy from the huns (spaces added for effect, if you nose you nose)

Winning thread title by @Hereforthetea7

Thread suggestions taken from page 30 onwards and can’t contain swears

Recap -

Poor Sophie had a poorly tummy! Caught from the boys, which is a bit odd as she said it was Jamie and Ronnie who had it, not Ron and Len, but Sophie never lies so maybe it was our mistake?

It was gastro…inter…enter…bluhbluhbluh as she told us while scratching poor Henry’s skin raw.

It was absolutely nothing whatsoever to do with tattle thread #500, or the fact they didn’t get an invite to best bubs forever to the moon and back’s fiancé’s birthday party.

We all know how much Soph loves squash - Robinsons and Ribena only - so she would have been very disappointed not to be invited round to play.

In the fastest recovery from gastroenteritis known to humankind, the miraculous Mrs Hinch managed to peel herself off of the sofa at Greyskull, and into the Alpaca shed at Notafarm. She declared that ‘outside life’ is ‘therapy’ while in a shed looking at ‘tend grass… Mmm hmm.
Possibly a build up to a troll rant by planting the ‘therapy’ seed and getting the poor huns to feel sorry for her.

The gastro story was deleted before its 24 hours were up, but it’s okay as the nusty trolls at the Liverpool Echo clearly had a veeeeeery slow news day and have immortalised it forevermore.

Pinnichisoph was let loose in Gepetto’s nursery today to do some sponge painting in the craft corner. Sorry, I mean in the workshop to create some wonderful pictures for Ronni e’s bathroom.
Grey tractors are all the rage in the ‘tend farming community.

Sanding a windowsill that she’s wanted to do for weeks (the 3 since you got the keys is that Sophie?) this evening and then she suddenly remembered she has children!

A quick look at Ron’s weaning book - which was mentioned in thread #500 so you’re welcome for that reminder Soph - ready for Lonnie.
You know, the child who is somewhere between 8 and 13 months old and has been weaning since between 3 and 9 months. Lucky boy with Mummaz culinary concoctions to look forward to!

Trollomon has been on fine form all day, with her sister joining in too. Wonder if Sophie will bring Aunty Mamfa out to play to even the teams?

Thread #500

Ronnie and Lennie don’t rhyme

Jamie is short for James

Sophie doesn’t have a middle name, only a ‘tend one that she added in her teens

WIKI is the pink button at the top
Cackling away at your re-cap @Pollyanna263 🤣❤ Sophi e has had an exhausting day!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
The title 🤣🤣🤣 those signs are so awful... why is there a gap big enough for her to her ride in mower in-between the i and e 🤣🤣🤣 bless

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Right someone mentioned the wedding book on #500 thread and boom 💥 its out today ! And did anyone else hear a baby crying and Ronnie actually talking over the story ?? In the background ??
Just listened back (I normally do sound down). I would say the “baby” crying is Ronnie making a repetitive noise. First time I thought it was newborn wail too. But after my ear had tuned to the noises Ronnie was making (have to assume it’s him) I felt it was only Ronnie’s voice I could hear. Initially just noises but yes I could the hear some words in there too. Very interesting.

I’ve got some things I want to say about lonnie too but will do that in a different post.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
OMG GUYYSSSSS

My first thread title!!

I owe it to you Sop h and your tend shits I'm fankyouuuu ♡

👍🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
Marvellous Pollyanna263 👏👏👏👏
Trying catch up, so Soph says the windowsill's been calling her name for weeks... What twit, bleep?? Hunch? Liar?
Can you let's us know, thanks hun, ATV 👍

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
@cantthinkofaname2 you posted a photo of the cake on the last thread didn't get to reply to you ..

Should we be surprised that the cake was filtered to grey.
I’ve missed this when did she post the story?
And all I can say is what a waste of cake no way is all of that going to get eaten, in the bin it goes!

Reactions: 19
The way he said to Lonnie …nums I could literally smack his face. Also I think they’ve got a little pocket rocket on their hands with Lonnie he’s a different child than Ron was.
Just to add WTAF are those two best buddies forever doing with all this DIY. Between her and SS it’s like watching Find it Fix it Flog it.

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Has she got her father on the payroll?? Poor guy has been working full time since she moved to her LODGE-not-farm...!
Aw guys I got my Dad his own workshop SO HE CAN MAKE ME WHATEVER I WANT WHENEVER I WANT IT, AS I NEED INSTANT GRATIFICATION

So boring, unrelatable and braggy. Pretty sure a lot of her followers don't have a father alive/with DIY skills/with good health/ with a good relationship with their daughter etc etc
Just unrelatable to most

Reactions: 54
@cantthinkofaname2 you posted a photo of the cake on the last thread didn't get to reply to you ..

Should we be surprised that the cake was filtered to grey.
Wait, did I miss something? Has this baker sent this cake to Hinch and hinch has not even mentioned it? How bleeping rude

• Wow
Reactions: 46
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.