Mrs Hinch #503 The grass might look greener on the other side, but you never know if it’s astroturf

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mrs Hinch #503 The grass might look greener on the other side, but you never know if it’s astroturf

(Had to shorten to fit)

Winning thread suggestion by @jimbobs_small_knob

Thread suggestions taken from page 30 onwards.

Recap -
Thursday saw Sophie (who doesn’t read tattle) taking on board our comments about how she shows Ronnie compared to Lennie Henry with her good morning post from Greyskull.

Scene change to Notafarm for yet more alpaca feeding. The only good thing about this is the biggest one (who knows what his name is) looking like he’s thinking up an evil plan.

Back to Greyskull where the millionaire Mrs Hinch is on the beg for free paints. She may have more luck if she stopped filtering what they look like…

‘Lunchtime with Len’ as she’s remembered that he’s supposed to be 8 months old so might need to be weaning. ‘Ron’s Recipes’ was mentioned on tattle a few days ago. We’re sorry Lennie, it’s our fault.

All of this was of course a massive undeclared ad for her Tesco tat.
Ronnie was in his usual spot behind the sofa, while FatDogSlim made himself a little too comfy on the corner seats.

Jamie’s dad was worthy of a mention after buying Soph an alpaca brooch from an antique fair. Except it’s a llama, and is available on Etsy for all the sheep.

Another undeclared ad for 8 separate cleaning products, while she washed the Christmas drawings off of her window and showed off Inch’s new Audi outside.
What is it they say about men with big cars…?

Click your fingers and back to Notafarm to do alpaca dinner time and have a cuppa alone on the doorstep, which is what every mum gets to do at 6pm. Soph couldn’t resist the opportunity to show off the new beam above the front door which was on Gepetto’s list. Priorities, Soph!

Aaaaaand back to Greyskull for Henry’s bedtime!

Poor Sophie couldn’t sleep (still catching up since thread #500), then began Friday morning with an oh so funny joke about the log store. Well done Sophie, you’ve just made sure Jamie’s name stays as Inch here on tattle!

More alpacas 🥱 and some hugely patronising money-saving tips.

£3m in the bank and telling people to just save £60 a month and Christmas will be sorted?

Read the room, Sophie Rose.

Thread #500 - The Tattle Truths

Ronnie and Lennie don’t rhyme

Jamie is short for James

Sophie doesn’t have a middle name, only a ‘tend one that she added in her teens

WIKI is the pink button at the top

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 107
She's only just realised you can use washing liquid as window cleaner. Oh Hun, and you really think you are this cleaning influencer. I think not

• Haha
Reactions: 85
Sorry, just came back to tattle, forgive me but these threads get updated so quickly and I just don’t have the time to read them all but do enjoy a quick glance here and there!
anywho…. This pic (on the left) came up on my insta shop tab, something about lashes, and I thought, hang on a minute!! I mean duck me, I’m guilty of a filter here and there but nothing that totally alters my face that you wouldn’t recognise me on a milk carton missing person ad. Jesus Christ Soph, rein it in a bit with those snap filters!!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 109
She's a tone deaf bleep. A lot of people don't have £2 a day spare when they're worried about not having the money to buy food or gas/electric.. or time to "enjoy a phone free evening" between 5 and 8 (which to me might as well be the middle of the day) because they have kids to feed, houses to clean, jobs to work etc

I seen a post on a FB group recently where many women and mums are struggling with shops putting food prices up by 30p.. they also happen to be the huns she tries to cater her brand too. Know your audience while sat in your 1.5 mil manshun tend farm and duck up

• Heart
Reactions: 125
Sorry, just came back to tattle, forgive me but these threads get updated so quickly and I just don’t have the time to read them all but do enjoy a quick glance here and there!
anywho…. This pic (on the left) came up on my insta shop tab, something about lashes, and I thought, hang on a minute!! I mean duck me, I’m guilty of a filter here and there but nothing that totally alters my face that you wouldn’t recognise me on a milk carton missing person ad. Jesus Christ Soph, rein it in a bit with those snap filters!!
Not gonna lie, I thought that mightve been a pregnancy photo but then realised it was when she visited that Katie.

• Wow
Reactions: 23
That £2 a day quote annoyed me so much! Like does she know her audience?
She does realise everyone else isn’t going between 2 houses just because they can?
I’m not sure her followers know about the £3 mill in the bank but surely they can see that she doesn’t *need* to sell her house to buy the new one and that her ‘money tips’ show she lacks understanding of their circumstances?

• Heart
Reactions: 78
I never see my phone at that time between work and a toddler (dinner time, bed time)...
Tell us how you don’t look after your kids there Soph 😅

She's a tone deaf bleep. A lot of people don't have £2 a day spare when they're worried about not having the money to buy food or gas/electric.. or time to "enjoy a phone free evening" between 5 and 8 (which to me might as well be the middle of the day) because they have kids to feed, houses to clean, jobs to work etc

I seen a post on a FB group recently where many women and mums are struggling with shops putting food prices up by 30p.. they also happen to be the huns she tries to cater her brand too. Know your audience while sat in your 1.5 mil manshun tend farm and duck up

Reactions: 43
She relatable guyysssss

£2 a day which is 14 a week can be the difference between whether i eat or not

Phone free evening because you never have an emergancy everrrr and no one ever need to contact you... i have a pre teen with asd contact is key he has a million group ect he goes to ill just ignore his calls in emergency

I can barely afford dishwasher tablet let just waste them for one pot and that if people have a dishwasher soaking in hot soapy water has the same effect

Yep because i can afford shaving cream to begin with to waste conditioner to shave... ill stick with soap

I cant really contradict the window cleaning one but i buy window cleaner it works for me
Screenshot_20220128-133832_Instagram.jpg

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 65
I never see my phone at that time between work and a toddler (dinner time, bed time)...
Tell us how you don’t look after your kids there Soph 😅

Unless she means between 5 and 8 rush off your feet, half burn the dinner because you're trying to change beds/do homework/feed pets/multiple other things cus ya know.. multitasking to fit it all in. And thats before you bath the kids then spend time cleaning up the flood they created, reading stories, getting things ready for the morning and then collapsing into a heap before realising you forgot to "spend ages on the doorstep taking it all in"

Normal people barely see their phones during those hours because we have lives without 17 other adults on standby.

But silly old soph a is just like us. I'd pay very good money to see her cope with no help for 3 days, that's a tv show id watch since she's clearly desperate for one 🙄

Reactions: 60
£2 a day is £60 a month. Not many people have that spare every month she's so far removed from everything she's still trying to be relatable to her sheep but it just shows how distanced she is now, bleeping millionaire telling people to save £2 a day. Everythings going up, cost of living, petrol, heating fuel, food, and now national insurance! We are on our arse Sophie

• Heart
Reactions: 85
£2 a day and £728 = presents sorted?

duck OFF YOU CLUELESS twit!
Here is my money saving advice STOP BUYING HINCH CRAP HOMEWARE SAVE THE MONEY FLR CHRISTMAS 🙄

£728 for presents I’m sorry I’m baffled that the woman who bought Ronnie an expensive ride on digger to then buy him an expensive ride in car makes out that much can cover the cost of presents 😂😂😂 I guess maybe for us poor folk good old saint soph funny she’s never donated any toys to Christmas toy appeals etc no just come on from your million pound house and patronise your followers 👍 it’s as bad as her playing check out girl for fun when people rely heavily on that as a job to provide for their family because not everyone wants to lie cheat and sell crap on Instagram

• Heart
Reactions: 92
She’s all over the place and incredibly boring. Her inability to read the room is frustrating to the rest of us. Braggy McBrag Brag.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
Put all mobile phones in a box at 5.30pm?????

Tell me you don’t work a 9-5!!!!

She has no clue, anyone working 9-5 will be lucky to be home at 5.30, never mind putting a phone in a bloody box at that time.

Anyone starting nightshift will just be getting up during that time.

People on shifts will need their phones with them.

People away from loved ones, partners away with work or them being away at work.

Loved ones being in hospital and the only way and time to communicate is during that time.

But yes Sophie as you and your husband are on social media 24/7 maybe you should step away from your phones and bloody spend time with your own kids without shoving technology in their faces, rather than giving us mere mortals advice.

While you are at it, give your head a wobble and realise we are currently in a pandemic where many aren’t paid for their time off sick and they receive a measly amount on statutory sick pay. Realise we are going through an energy and fuel crisis and for some these rises have crippled them and it’s literally a choice between heating or eating.
Top that with rising food prices, clothing etc etc and you really are a first class idiot to talk about saving ‘just’ £2 a day.

• Heart
Reactions: 79
Unless she means between 5 and 8 rush off your feet, half burn the dinner because you're trying to change beds/do homework/feed pets/multiple other things cus ya know.. multitasking to fit it all in. And thats before you bath the kids then spend time cleaning up the flood they created, reading stories, getting things ready for the morning and then collapsing into a heap before realising you forgot to "spend ages on the doorstep taking it all in"

Normal people barely see their phones during those hours because we have lives without 17 other adults on standby.

But silly old soph a is just like us. I'd pay very good money to see her cope with no help for 3 days, that's a tv show id watch since she's clearly desperate for one 🙄
Ooh I'd pay to watch a TV show especially in HD minus the many filters. Never gonna happen 🤔🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.