Mrs Hinch #502 Sop h has the runs to get sympathy from the hun s

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I keep thinking this too!! wonder if they are going to do the whole house up before they actually move!?
I bet whoever is waiting to move in to the grey prison is getting the right hump with her. Like bleeping move already you moron 🙄 No one else has the luxury to dilly dally between two houses like this!

Reactions: 18
No one ever ever EVER wants the image of Jamie’s Morning Wood in their heads.
I dont even want to see my other half’s morning wood never mind Jamie’s twig-let🤢🤮, your not funny either hinch so stop trying please it’s embarrassing, leave the funny to the nasty crunky snack munchers on tattle to do the comedy

Reactions: 12
The brown alpaca (duck knows what his name is) seems to be trying to get her attention for fuss and she’s just ignoring him in and focussing on the favourite
just watched it again

omg it’s so obvious all three are looking for a treat

flip! She’s can’t help but lie. About everything

Reactions: 10
Morning wood 🙄 oh how funny are you . . . . Idiot
Because it’s the material ‘wood’ and ‘wood’ is a common slang word for an erect penis.
I just wanted to clarify incase anyone didn’t quite understand her advanced level of humour, please don’t give yourself a hard time shes just better than us 💗

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Morning soph. Can confirm no one wants to see Jaymehs morning wood

thanks 🙏🏻

atv

Because it’s the material ‘wood’ and ‘wood’ is a common slang word for an erect penis.
I just wanted to clarify incase anyone didn’t quite understand her advanced level of humour, please don’t give yourself a hard time shes just better than us 💗
Thanks for clarifying sweet. Takes an advanced degree I think to understand this. Must improve maself by bleeping my sink too 😘🤫

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Maybe that's what all the wood is for?:eek: Not like they have a wood burner or anything yet? Enough space outside to have a funeral pyre. Or maybe she's going to have another hole in the wall like in the old place and the coffins can disappear into the hole and get cremated in the kitchen, so at least Bradley's design will get some use?
I really hope she makes a similar Castle Greyskull waiting area in the hallway of The Crem. Box of tissues on a coffee table for those huns waiting to cry when they realise their grey crushed velvet decor cleaning guru has transformed into a greige alpaca photographer and unashamed bragger, who only wanted their attention and their money.

I bet whoever is waiting to move in to the grey prison is getting the right hump with her. Like bleeping move already you moron 🙄 No one else has the luxury to dilly dally between two houses like this!
She isn’t living in two homes, she’s using prerecords. She would have moved into The Crem a while ago.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Didn’t realise a passion for ‘home’ meant sharing jokes about Dildos and now morning wood.

Memo to Hinch
Morning wood ain’t relatable. Some of us are up from the wee hours with our little’ins. Plus surely she can’t want Ron’s aunties fawning over DaddadInchyWinchyWood🥺🥺🥺😷

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.