Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pollyanna263

VIP Member
Mrs Hinch #502 Soph has the runs to get sympathy from the huns (spaces added for effect, if you nose you nose)

Winning thread title by @Hereforthetea7

Thread suggestions taken from page 30 onwards and can’t contain swears

Recap -

Poor Sophie had a poorly tummy! Caught from the boys, which is a bit odd as she said it was Jamie and Ronnie who had it, not Ron and Len, but Sophie never lies so maybe it was our mistake?

It was gastro…inter…enter…bluhbluhbluh as she told us while scratching poor Henry’s skin raw.

It was absolutely nothing whatsoever to do with tattle thread #500, or the fact they didn’t get an invite to best bubs forever to the moon and back’s fiancé’s birthday party.

We all know how much Soph loves squash - Robinsons and Ribena only - so she would have been very disappointed not to be invited round to play.

In the fastest recovery from gastroenteritis known to humankind, the miraculous Mrs Hinch managed to peel herself off of the sofa at Greyskull, and into the Alpaca shed at Notafarm. She declared that ‘outside life’ is ‘therapy’ while in a shed looking at ‘tend grass… Mmm hmm.
Possibly a build up to a troll rant by planting the ‘therapy’ seed and getting the poor huns to feel sorry for her.

The gastro story was deleted before its 24 hours were up, but it’s okay as the nusty trolls at the Liverpool Echo clearly had a veeeeeery slow news day and have immortalised it forevermore.

Pinnichisoph was let loose in Gepetto’s nursery today to do some sponge painting in the craft corner. Sorry, I mean in the workshop to create some wonderful pictures for Ronni e’s bathroom.
Grey tractors are all the rage in the ‘tend farming community.

Sanding a windowsill that she’s wanted to do for weeks (the 3 since you got the keys is that Sophie?) this evening and then she suddenly remembered she has children!

A quick look at Ron’s weaning book - which was mentioned in thread #500 so you’re welcome for that reminder Soph - ready for Lonnie.
You know, the child who is somewhere between 8 and 13 months old and has been weaning since between 3 and 9 months. Lucky boy with Mummaz culinary concoctions to look forward to!

Trollomon has been on fine form all day, with her sister joining in too. Wonder if Sophie will bring Aunty Mamfa out to play to even the teams?

Thread #500

Ronnie and Lennie don’t rhyme

Jamie is short for James

Sophie doesn’t have a middle name, only a ‘tend one that she added in her teens

WIKI is the pink button at the top

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 104

MrsHinchBarmyArmy

New convert here, so forgive me if I do things wrong...!

Finally seen the light after seeing this website via DM and reading thread #500. Wow, I've definitely seen the light and glad I'm no longer part of the hinch army.

On a serious note though, who has the kids whilst she is doing 60 min make overs and flitting between houses so quickly?!

• Heart
Reactions: 85

Ashpo

Genuine question here: WHERE ARE HER CHILDREN?

What mother has time to fuck around sitting on the front step with a “cuppa” at 6 pm to watch the sunset? Maybe I’m just overworked and burnt out, but 6pm is prime time for the baby to be crying because it’s the witching hour, and the toddler to be kicking off because he’s hungry and supper isn’t quite on the table yet. Both of them are generally clinging to me, or my husband is attempting to entertain one while I have the other with me.

She is such a fucking princess who clearly doesn’t live in the real world. Soph, hun, I’m willing to bet that very few of your loyal sheep can in any way relate to what you’re putting out there on social media now. They don’t have live-in child care, a family who enables them to shirk all responsibilities and duties of motherhood, or a massive fuck-off £1.5m front step to sit on. We’ve all been living through a pandemic and trying to balance work, family life, isolation, entertaining and stimulating our children, some of whom are pandemic babies, keeping everyone safe, fed, clean, and clothed. ALONE.
Not buying fucking alpacas, building expensive and totally unnecessary farm shit for the back garden, messing around with Daddy in the workshop, buying an obscene amount of paint test pots and “decor” tat, waltzing around outside to stare at livestock, and sitting down to relax at the busiest time of day.

READ THE FUCKING ROOM.

• Heart
Reactions: 79

Wotsitslife

Chatty Member
Here you go sopha sorted
‘Big boy Roy alpaca he’s going to smack her’ with some new foootzzz (other brands available) ALV
1EF2F473-8249-4D0E-B93F-147FD4240266.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 70

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
1) I swear we’ve seen Lonnie in that outfit recently??? I know you can wear the same thing more than once but you know what I’m getting at.

2) weaning - she did this with Ronnie. Pouches and then all of a sudden REAL FOOD. BAM. I did BLW with my eldest but my second had gagging issues so was advised to do purée so I’m Not a purée hater AT ALL. But I don’t understand her “method”. When I did puréed I gradually thickened it up and did finger foods along side it - like puffs you know? I don’t understand how she can do purée baby porridge since he was 4 months old (as per her timeline) then at 8 months decide he’s ready for just roll and cucumber stars without showing the bit in between. It’s as if she doesn’t count the purée as weaning??? It’s baffling.

I also still maintain she’s using pre records wnd he’s one. Fucks sake. She’s had those nails for how long now?? Anything could be true. The re-growth disappears in the sanding video. Different outfit on too. She’s gotten changed a lot today.

Reactions: 70

or JusRollWithIt

VIP Member
It’s very concerning. Her latest rash of followers seem to type their names, then have a seizure of some sort 🥺

Report report.
428AB67C-E9A2-4D32-9994-F5886C9688DE.jpeg
DBB4B80F-8E99-4B77-B690-33E8D1746AD1.jpeg
1FB2131B-A148-4A63-B90C-3F269BD84C79.jpeg
26075A91-D797-44F9-877B-C0847EBC9E24.jpeg

BB5CACEF-EB1C-4D87-BD0F-CE8C722669B2.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 66
Hello Nusty stranger/pals!
I got so fed up with reading Thread 500 and all the lies from PiSophieO, I had to have a break.
Here we are 2 threads down.
Anyway wanted to leave this here because it made me laugh…
AC7DF123-90B9-495E-AECF-69965CD9D7C7.png

Edit - Thread 500 (not 50!)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 65

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
I just got back in from my tend job. I’m working a lot more these days To fund my two houses. I work in the day when my kid is in nursery and the evening when my partner is home from work.
I picked child 1 up from school at 4.30 cos he had wrap around. Fed both kids. Got them in the bath. Got myself together to go do my little job (it’s only for an hour - teaching innit). I hand over to partner and get home as he’s finishing up story time. I just about have time to take my coat off before child 2 demands I cuddle him to sleep and now I’m finally sat like the fat hen I am, with my wine and working up the energy to do myself some sort ofdinner. I will then give my partnersome attention by listening to how shit his day at work was and will then prep for tomorrow’s bit of work I need to do.

I have not had time to sit with a cuppa in my garden on my own. What am I doing wrong?

eta - I don’t actually have two houses.

• Heart

universalminds

Does anyone else do this or is it just me … purposely not buy anything that has her name on it - Flash spray and wipe - nope! Has her name on it so not buying it 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha

Curlywurly82

VIP Member
It's a door Soph , every house has one. But just remember hen , no matter the size of your house , how big your bank balance is ,or if you get more likes /follows than your tend friends...our coffins are all the same size!
Stay humble you braggy fucking bitch!

• Heart
Reactions: 63

SweetJeesuz

I admit it. I’m jealous.

I’m jealous because in my house the hours 4pm-8pm are basically none existent. They come and go in a flash. There’s feeding the 3 kids with few meltdowns thrown in because although they liked it last week the recipe of choice is just DIS-GUS-TING. Then we have extra curricular clubs to attend Football, dance or whatever other hobby is rinsing my bank account. Then we rush back and it’s bathtime, reading and homework time. Then it’s the million and one excuses why they cant possibly be tired. Then I clear any mess and chuck the hoover round just so the kids don’t wake up to last nights tea crumbs. How unfortunate I don’t get to sit and watch the sun set with a cuppa, by the time I get to have my cuppa it’s not worth it because I’ll be up all night pissing.

And then I suddenly realise, I live in the real world, like the rest of you guys. Raising the kids i chose to have.

Money can’t buy you happiness, and neither can a tend farm.

Every little helps.

• Heart
Reactions: 62

Andioooop

VIP Member
The face you make when you have to perform for the gram after reading fred 500. The eyes say it all
ED832DEF-F562-4EF3-96A7-F5DD39159DDE.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 61