Mrs Hinch #502 Sop h has the runs to get sympathy from the hun s

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she have to finger those poor animals. It's horrid.
Did she get laid last night so many innuendoes this morning.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
duck me I've just vomited up my breakfast (yes I’ve just had breakfast at midday and I’ve been up since 5am cause I’m a real mum not a ‘tend one) much to my disgust I haven’t had time to colour in or make lists or paint tractors on wood or feed my alpacas never mind sit and have a cup of tea staring out my front door 😉 I’ve just put my child down for a nap so I’m away to spray zoflora and brown vinegar in my eye balls after watching her story 🤮🤢🪵

ETA those alpaca toes are giving me the ick

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Well her attention span for alpacas must be bigger than mine because I’m bored to death of them already 🙄 they aren’t even that cute!

Reactions: 16
What a condescending twit. I doubt very much she's scratting around for £1 coins to put in a money jar to save for christmas. She's hemorrhaging money at the moment. Look how much she spaffed up the wall for some insta alpacas.

Reactions: 17
I really hope she makes a similar Castle Greyskull waiting area in the hallway of The Crem. Box of tissues on a coffee table for those huns waiting to cry when they realise their grey crushed velvet decor cleaning guru has transformed into a greige alpaca photographer and unashamed bragger, who only wanted their attention and their money.

She isn’t living in two homes, she’s using prerecords. She would have moved into The Crem a while ago.
Every time she shows the old house the niece is there, they’re already in imo and pretending while visiting

Watch me show off thousands of pounds worth of alpacas that I bought for no reason whatsoever, other than I wanted them and I’m rolling in it, while I tell you peasants to put £2 a day in a jar to save up for Christmas!!

Do one love, bleeping do one!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
I actually just gagged at this. Sooo inappropriate and when is it ok to post stuff like this about your other half? 🤮🤮🤮🤮 nobody wants to even think about jimbobnoknob in that way EVER
It took me a few responses to get what she ment 🤣 im being a bit slow had no sleep fur to a night shift and being a single mum. I have to carry on and do my chores and not sloth on sofa x

Reactions: 6
So instead of saying here’s some tips I’ve found let’s give them a go… Perfect content even if it is copying others but nope she just types a list and moves on. Bullshit has she got any intention of trying them 😂😂😂

Reactions: 5
She’s such an out of touch moron. Does she not realise some people don’t have £2 a day to put away? Not everyone has tonnes of disposable money from doing naff all.

‘Want to save up for Christmas presents?
Stop being poor and put away £2 a day!’

Someone take her platform away from her ASAP.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
So telling us she found these tips on Instagram but still fails to credit whoever posted it
A67C09A5-BD4E-4652-8B27-FFBEFB8FD46E.png

Reactions: 11
I want to ask the sheep why, WHY does she deserve this so much?! Some of them say she’s so ‘kind’ I’ve never seen her demonstrate this. It’s not worth trying because they’re so blinkered it’s shocking. I go between feeling sorry for them and now it’s gone this far, they deserve it really 😂 just hope some wake up in the future.
So true. I don’t understand why she never does any giveaways for her sheep who she claims to love like family. I’m sure when cleaning company’s gift her with a box full of products they wouldn’t mind her giving some away. She is not kind she’s just greedy.

I’m a few pages be so this might have already been posted .

Looks like student accommodation is going to be full of hunch crockery 😂
F75717E7-BD8A-4C7C-B053-4B07EB6FAD41.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So instead of saying here’s some tips I’ve found let’s give them a go… Perfect content even if it is copying others but nope she just types a list and moves on. Bullshit has she got any intention of trying them 😂😂😂
yep. And after peddling Astonish window cleaner and whatnot for the past few years, she’s now going back to basic washing up liquid and water?? 🤨

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.