Mrs Hinch #501 Business as usual

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ordering chandeliers and making dining tables? What about kids bedrooms first? Everything else after that.
I know half of it is probably already done, but there's zero effort going into this timeline and it's really messing with my head 😂 😂 Even if stuff was done 2 or 3 months ago put it in the most logical order. Unless she's hoping to leave the kids in the old house?🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Ordering chandeliers and making dining tables? What about kids bedrooms first? Everything else after that.
I know half of it is probably already done, but there's zero effort going into this timeline and it's really messing with my head 😂 😂 Even if stuff was done 2 or 3 months ago put it in the most logical order. Unless she's hoping to leave the kids in the old house?🤷‍♀️
That table would be £3 to £5 k if bought, I reckon she’s hinting for companies to give her a freebie, though it’s probably already there along with the chandelier bought last year🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 18
I am actually sad that I think she thinks this is her new angle unfortunately.... the tone she’s setting
she knew the huns really latched onto her because of their mental health and it helping them (allegedly) cos of the cleaning but it’s like she’s realised she can latch them without the cleaning .. and keeps dropping subliminal messages and this victim and poor me .. therapy .. following mental health pages ...

SHES FOUND HER NEW ANGLE!!
PREYING ON THE VULNERABLE!!
The people shes targeting all this at won’t even question it 😢
Disgusting vile human!
Isn’t that how she started though? Posts about cleaning helping her mental health? Back at it again to find some new followers 😒

Edit - I just re read your post with my glasses on and see you already said about them latching on because of mental health! Silly me!

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Well sopha! MY dad used to film Top Of The Pops and while in the broadcasting studios used to bump into Darleks being pushed around by crew members. He also got a chauffeur limo home every night. Annnndd he was in a choir that sung to the Queen Mother. Is it my turn to be a ‘celeb’ now? 🙄
P.s - MY Dad is better then yours sopha 😉
ETA - not bragging here guyyysss just proving ol’weepy Al isn’t the only best thing since slice bread
🤣🤣🤣 my dad is better than your dad 🤣
I bet your dad had some cool stories to tell I used to love top of the pops, although tbf my dad is pretty cool, he works for the European space agency building spacecraft and satellites that are launched into space, can Al do that? Nope he makes crap from tit pieces of wood 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Let me know your favourite pic! Why? We all know you’ve already picked a ‘look’ for the room and no doubt it’s all ready finished or indeed everything is ready to start. Bet the table has been done already. The fact she’s already bought the chandelier suggests the room is ready.

Do you know what has angered me today?
ASA have been in touch with me to say they have taken action against another influencer based on my complaint. However I’ve only complained about this person once! Goodness knows how many times I have complained about Mrs Hinch, I complain every time an undisclosed advert appears, yet they never respond to say they have done anything with the complaint - I’ve been complaining for a good few years now. I’m really starting to smell a rat. Are the ASA ignoring all complaints about Mrs hinch? Has anyone here ever received a response from the ASA regarding Soph?

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
@andioo
Poisonous by ingestion, dermatitis, and eye injury. Symptoms may include painful irritation of lips, mouth, tongue, and throat after chewing; difficulty of speaking; nausea and diarrhea, vomiting, delirium, and death. To humans aswell🥺
Are those the symptoms of watching her stories??

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Didnt SS jusy spray paint a chandelier black the other day and is adding candle lights... has hunch really got zero taste or style of her own as well as no personality 🙄

Reactions: 16
Let the battle of the kids' bathrooms commence-when that ever become a thing🤷‍♀️ and I don't mean battle.

Reactions: 17
What's the easy way to find all the thread suggestions to vote if we haven't read though the whole thread?

Reactions: 6
Now I have no idea about alpacas but I know horses- ears pinned back and this stance is BACK OFF... I notice that the other two aren't eating but this one is... hope she makes sure it isn't bullying them for their food. Also why the duck do alpacas need so much food- grass, hay, carrots, oats and alpaca nuts?? They aren't being exercised at all and they must do naff all every day, they will end up rotund like Henry poor sod

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.