Mrs Hinch #501 Business as usual

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her poor dad must be chained in the workshop and let out for meals. Like a production line one thing after another! Can imagine Soph ‘Dad, Dad I need sum blocks of wood to make shite signs for the bathroom’ Ok Sweetheart whatever you want!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Well sopha! MY dad used to film Top Of The Pops and while in the broadcasting studios used to bump into Darleks being pushed around by crew members. He also got a chauffeur limo home every night. Annnndd he was in a choir that sung to the Queen Mother. Is it my turn to be a ‘celeb’ now? 🙄
P.s - MY Dad is better then yours sopha 😉
ETA - not bragging here guyyysss just proving ol’weepy Al isn’t the only best thing since slice bread

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Why has she left such a huge space at the end of Ronni e’s name plaque? What a weird mistake to make. Is she sure this time that Ronnie likes farms? I mean we’ve had Peter Rabbit obsessed, we’ve had Construction obsessed & we’ve even had cleaning obsessed! I’m surprised she hasn’t framed her books for around his room along with a few sponge daddy stencils. Poor Ron he has such a narcissist for a mum - everything will be for her and insta, and not for him 😞
She’s still learning guysss

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Has she forgotten the old witch Freda? All we hear these days is dad dad dad dad dad dad dad dad dad dad. Dad made this dad made that. Blah blah blah. Boring repetitive witch. Same tit different day. 🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱

Reactions: 12
She’s still learning guysss
Funny how he is always obsessed with something she likes or a new interest she has. Suddenly she’ll say Ronnie told her

“Mother I simply do not like any primary colours! I insist you decorate my bedroom in shades of grey and beige only”

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Well sopha! MY dad used to film Top Of The Pops and while in the broadcasting studios used to bump into Darleks being pushed around by crew members. He also got a chauffeur limo home every night. Annnndd he was in a choir that sung to the Queen Mother. Is it my turn to be a ‘celeb’ now? 🙄
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Well my dad met Marilyn Monroe and bought her a drink. Beat that Hinchy🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
ETA - not bragging here guyyysss just proving ol’weepy Al isn’t the only best thing since slice bread
Me neither, she just thinks she's the best and so are her family 😩

Reactions: 9
Funny how he is always obsessed with something she likes or a new interest she has. Suddenly she’ll say Ronnie told her

“Mother I simply do not like any primary colours! I insist you decorate my bedroom in shades of grey and beige only”
“Naughty” Ronni e will get the blame. He screamed down the house when he saw bright colours”.
Seriously though, all that bland and dull colour is just a reflection of her personality. I don’t think I’ve ever seen a dark tractor so where is she getting the inspiration? Green, red, yellow and blue are generic tractor colours.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
@andioo
Poisonous by ingestion, dermatitis, and eye injury. Symptoms may include painful irritation of lips, mouth, tongue, and throat after chewing; difficulty of speaking; nausea and diarrhea, vomiting, delirium, and death. To humans aswell🥺
Think Sofa may have ingested some with all the tit she's been spewing over the last few weeks.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.